Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread 15:52 - Nov 7 with 26908 viewsorion3016

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, De Guzman, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:07 - Nov 7 with 1722 viewscontroversial_jack

It's getting almost predictable now
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:07 - Nov 7 with 1711 viewsrob

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:02 - Nov 7 by monmouth

They really weren't utter shite Rob. Watch it again when you've calmed down if you can stomach it. Some of their pass and move was pretty good. Better than either Ham or Crud in my view by quite a distance.

Calm down? I've only just about got over Sunday!!! :)
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 19:08]
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:07 - Nov 7 with 1708 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:07 - Nov 7 by controversial_jack

It's getting almost predictable now

This site?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:08 - Nov 7 with 1691 viewsSgorioFruit

Pile of shite.
Long trip home.

Hoping to pick up a point against Stoke

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:08 - Nov 7 with 1691 viewsJackanapes

I actually feel a bit sorry for Laudrup after seeing that interview. He was talking nonsense.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:08 - Nov 7 with 1687 viewsLaudrup

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:57 - Nov 7 by GTCJack

The reality is that Valencia are probably the likelier side to win the group now. If it's a draw down at the Liberty and a win for them tonight then they've won the group. Slightly disappointing.

Winning tonight and a draw at the Liberty isn't necessarily enough for Valencia to win the group. That will bring them on 10 points and Swansea on 9 points after the Liberty game, and the last round will then decide who wins the group.

I hate signatures

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:09 - Nov 7 with 1673 viewscentrestandswan

We will be alright calm down boys, Stoke to feel the backlash

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:10 - Nov 7 with 1658 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:07 - Nov 7 by rob

Calm down? I've only just about got over Sunday!!! :)
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 19:08]

LoL, fair enough.

Login to get fewer ads

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:10 - Nov 7 with 1653 viewssketty_jack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:00 - Nov 7 by buzzbox

Oh dear we are not a decent team anymore are we, on to Sunday then, let the relegation battle commence.

Is this place gonna be infested with vermin til we next play them?
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:10 - Nov 7 with 1653 viewscontroversial_jack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:07 - Nov 7 by monmouth

This site?

No mate, our performances
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:10 - Nov 7 with 1650 viewsDull1Thomas

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:08 - Nov 7 by Laudrup

Winning tonight and a draw at the Liberty isn't necessarily enough for Valencia to win the group. That will bring them on 10 points and Swansea on 9 points after the Liberty game, and the last round will then decide who wins the group.

SOrry people but I can't see us getting anything from Valencia or St Gallen - not defeatist or pessimistic just being real.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:11 - Nov 7 with 1620 viewsunion_jack

What was noticeable was the lack of physicality by some of the players but of course with the size of our squad and the number of games coming up we can't afford the injuries. That's the way it is.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:12 - Nov 7 with 1609 viewsJackanapes

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:10 - Nov 7 by Dull1Thomas

SOrry people but I can't see us getting anything from Valencia or St Gallen - not defeatist or pessimistic just being real.

What tealeaves do you use?
You've actually reassured me that we will be o.k. now though as you are generally about as far wide of the mark as it is possible to be.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:13 - Nov 7 with 1600 viewsPlasticman

Well... That was annoying.

What is it that makes the players forget to keep possession in a 1-nil lead in the dying minutes?

I sincerely hope we manage to get past the group stage, otherwise I can imagine the doom and gloom considered the bright start we had in the group stage.

I hope the players will be a bit more cynical in the league game so we won't spill that one as well.

Plastic since 2012

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:13 - Nov 7 with 1583 viewshobo

Penalty valencia and red card st gallen
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:14 - Nov 7 with 1569 viewsDull1Thomas

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:12 - Nov 7 by Jackanapes

What tealeaves do you use?
You've actually reassured me that we will be o.k. now though as you are generally about as far wide of the mark as it is possible to be.

Stalking me or just acting big?
Iy's an opinion based on the season so far and an unwillingness to learn from mistakes.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:14 - Nov 7 with 1563 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:10 - Nov 7 by Dull1Thomas

No, we'll definitely not get a sausage.

From two teams we've already beaten.

The mere thought that we might is preposterous.

Cheer up Dull1T, it's not over til the fat poodle sings.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:14 - Nov 7 with 1554 viewsItchySphincter

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:50 - Nov 7 by Dr_Winston

Weak header out from Ben. Should have done better.

Lost our drive second half again.

As much as I like him, Poz is not a 90 minute player. He starts well but fades after 60 mins. Good starter and good sub. Will get there with a bit more time.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread (n/t) on 19:16 - Nov 7 with 1521 viewsDull1Thomas

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:14 - Nov 7 by monmouth

No, we'll definitely not get a sausage.

From two teams we've already beaten.

The mere thought that we might is preposterous.

Cheer up Dull1T, it's not over til the fat poodle sings.

It's just so ********** impossible to be see any other conclusion after that ending.
(Val improving and St Gallen better than most Prem clubs)
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 19:18]

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:17 - Nov 7 with 1501 viewssketty_jack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:06 - Nov 7 by shandyjack

Good i wish ML had a bit more passion, he seems so laid back and it must pas off onto the players

Was thinking this too! Some players need a feckin rollicking sometimes and a bit of a gee up but can u imagine it from ML?
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:18 - Nov 7 with 1491 viewsItchySphincter

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:01 - Nov 7 by monmouth

Funny game football. If we'd equalised out there in the last minute for a 1-1 we'd see it as a point gained and breathed a sigh of relief. It was a decent away performance overall against a decent looking team, but obviously (another) two points chucked away in the circumstances.

Cue the inevitable over-reaction though.

Of course. There were many improvements and we are once again moving in the right direction. Need to stick to what we are good at and the 90 min performances and results will follow but tonight was a small step in the right direction.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:21 - Nov 7 with 1455 viewsVetchitBack

I can put up with most things on this site but the relentless, unwarranted positivity from some is driving me nuts. Are you official spokespeople for the club in disguise? Are you being contrary because you like an argument? Do you think it makes you superior?

We weren't promoted from the fourth last week mind? We're a Premier League club now. That's the standard we should judge ourselves at.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:23 - Nov 7 with 1419 viewsperchrockjack

well done last poster.Anyone who is not livid wants a shoeing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:24 - Nov 7 with 1395 viewswr72

St.Gallen 2-1 up now as well.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:24 - Nov 7 with 1386 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:24 - Nov 7 by wr72

St.Gallen 2-1 up now as well.

Now that is bad news.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024