Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next home game on a Saturday 10:28 - Nov 11 with 2101 viewsY_Cymro

Just looking down the fixture list and the next game we have at home on a Saturday is listed as against Cardiff on February the 8th, which will probably get moved anyway. They're all either midweek games or on a Sunday.

I know games are moved to a Sunday after the Europa league, but it would be nice to have some matches at least on a Saturday with a 3pm kick off.
Next home game on a Saturday on 10:31 - Nov 11 with 2091 viewsDarran

I agree,its shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Next home game on a Saturday on 10:37 - Nov 11 with 2070 viewsrazorjack

Next home game on a Saturday on 10:31 - Nov 11 by Darran

I agree,its shit.

What you'd prefer doesn't come into the equation........after all you are only the paying customer!!!

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Next home game on a Saturday on 10:45 - Nov 11 with 2039 viewsY_Cymro

I agree,its shit.

You'd think what with so many of our fixtures already being moved to Sundays because of the Europa, they wouldn't mess around with our other fixtures.
We have games it seems every day of the week other than on Saturdays. It's not like they're being moved for live coverage either.
Next home game on a Saturday on 10:47 - Nov 11 with 2026 viewsNOTRAC

We are involved in a multi million pound industry.If we could make more money from kicking off at 3oclock in the morning ,we would.We the fans are now just the extras in the whole thing where money is king, and we are almost just the petty cash.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Next home game on a Saturday on 11:03 - Nov 11 with 1972 viewsjackrabbit

I agree,its shit.

I live in London and can only attend Saturday matches in Swansea - I am busy on Sundays. If I ignore the Cardiff return - which I fully intend to do - the next Saturday home match that I will be using my JA Friends and Family for will be the Crystal Palace home match on Saturday March 1st, nearly 4 months away!

Then like buses, we have another 2 Saturday kick-offs come along in the same month - WBA and Norwich. Was enough thought given to this before the season started? This season is the worst I've experienced for lack of Saturday home games. I was on holiday for Man Utd but I saw Arsenal and Sunderland. That's it so far.

Luckily I will be at Fulham in 2 weeks time and at Villa on Dec 28th - both Saturdays.

Fulham is now a 6 pointer. They'll see the Swans match as their best opportunity to end their disastrous run of defeats.

Ron
Next home game on a Saturday on 11:08 - Nov 11 with 1959 viewswaynekerr55

Odds on it being a BT Sport game (thinly veiled please be as I'm definitely away that week)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Next home game on a Saturday on 11:21 - Nov 11 with 1917 viewsY_Cymro

I've just checked and the following games are all live

Newcastle (BT) on a Wednesday
Hull (Sky) on a Monday
Everton (Sky) on a Sunday
Man City (Sky) Wednesday

So I was wrong, I guess they are all being moved for TV. Even so, very frustrating as work makes midweek games tough to get to on time.
Next home game on a Saturday on 11:21 - Nov 11 with 1916 viewstomdickharry

What would we rather - Hartlepool:Carlisle:Bury:Oldham:or Man U:Arsenal:Spurs:Chelsea: throw the £100M odd into the pot and the answer is simple.
Login to get fewer ads

Next home game on a Saturday on 11:23 - Nov 11 with 1912 viewshammy

Next home game on a Saturday on 11:03 - Nov 11 by jackrabbit

I live in London and can only attend Saturday matches in Swansea - I am busy on Sundays. If I ignore the Cardiff return - which I fully intend to do - the next Saturday home match that I will be using my JA Friends and Family for will be the Crystal Palace home match on Saturday March 1st, nearly 4 months away!

Then like buses, we have another 2 Saturday kick-offs come along in the same month - WBA and Norwich. Was enough thought given to this before the season started? This season is the worst I've experienced for lack of Saturday home games. I was on holiday for Man Utd but I saw Arsenal and Sunderland. That's it so far.

Luckily I will be at Fulham in 2 weeks time and at Villa on Dec 28th - both Saturdays.

Fulham is now a 6 pointer. They'll see the Swans match as their best opportunity to end their disastrous run of defeats.

Ron

It is quite ridiculous, but I suppose it's the way it is and always will be now that TV schedules are king.

On the Fulham game, yes agree that this is now very important for both Fulham and us. If we can get 3 points then we'll be nicely placed in mid table with the Valencia game to come in November and 8 games in December (with Man City, Chelsea and Everton in the mix). Would be nice to go into 2014 having qualified for the EL knock out stages and with 22-25 points in the PL

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Next home game on a Saturday on 12:05 - Nov 11 with 1848 viewsGlyn1

Ron

Ron. I don't want to make it even worse for you, but there are Thursday Europa matches before both the Palace and WBA fixtures.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Next home game on a Saturday on 12:10 - Nov 11 with 1842 viewshammy

The ref was also having a chat and a laugh with Walters at the start of the second half. The conspiracy theories continue ... shocking decision though and cost us 2 points !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Next home game on a Saturday on 12:15 - Nov 11 with 1828 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ron

Bear in mind that Palace on March 1st will be moved to the Sunday if we reach the last 32 knock-out stage of the Europa League. (which is a good bet).

If we progress to the last 16 the WBA game on March 15th will be moved to Sunday 16th.

In the unlikely event that we reach the final only the Norwich home game will be played at 3pm on a Saturday which would mean that only two home games in the entire season will have kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday. (I am assuming that Cardiff will be moved).

Sorry to be the bearer of potentially bad tidings.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Next home game on a Saturday on 12:55 - Nov 11 with 1760 viewsjackrabbit

Next home game on a Saturday on 12:15 - Nov 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Bear in mind that Palace on March 1st will be moved to the Sunday if we reach the last 32 knock-out stage of the Europa League. (which is a good bet).

If we progress to the last 16 the WBA game on March 15th will be moved to Sunday 16th.

In the unlikely event that we reach the final only the Norwich home game will be played at 3pm on a Saturday which would mean that only two home games in the entire season will have kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday. (I am assuming that Cardiff will be moved).

Sorry to be the bearer of potentially bad tidings.

No problem - I won't shoot the messenger!
Next home game on a Saturday on 13:08 - Nov 11 with 1724 viewsjruss1

Hopefully BT Sportw will select the Cardiff game and we can at least keep it on a Saturday at 12.45.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024