Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa League - who we could face & where are they 16:03 - Dec 13 with 8809 viewsstevethejack

Seeded
1. Genk (BEL)
2. AZ Alkmaar (NED)
3. FC Basel 1893 (SUI)*
4. Eintracht Frankfurt (GER)
5. Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
6. FC Salzburg (AUT)
7. Benfica (POR)*
8. Sevilla FC (ESP)
9. Fiorentina (ITA)
10. Napoli (ITA)*
11. Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL)
12. Trabzonspor AÅž (TUR)
13. Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)*
14. Rubin Kazan (RUS)

Unseeded
Swansea City AFC (ENG)
FC Chornomorets Odesa (UKR)
Esbjerg fB (DEN)
NK Maribor (SVN)
FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (UKR)
Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC (ISR)
FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
FC Slovan Liberec (CZE)
Real Betis Balompié (TUR)
SS Lazio (ITA)
FC Anji Makhachkala (RUS)
PAOK FC (GRE)
AFC Ajax (NED)*
Juventus (ITA)*
FC Porto (POR)*
FC Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)

*Transferred from the UEFA Champions League

Draw procedure
The draws for the round of 32 and round of 16 take place at 13.00CET on Monday.

There will be two pots for the round of 32 draw: the 12 group winners and the four best third-ranked teams in the UEFA Champions League group stage are seeded. They will be drawn against the 12 group runners-up and the remaining third-placed UEFA Champions League sides. No team can play a club from their group or a side from the same association. Games will be played on 20 and 27 February.

The round of 16 draw, made immediately afterwards, will be completely open with 16 balls containing 'winners of match 1' to 'winners of match 16'. Ties are played 13 and 20 March.

Road to Turin
Quarter-finals: Draw 21 March, matches 3 & 10 April
Semi-finals: Draw 11 April, matches 24 April & 1 May
Final: Wednesday 14 May, Juventus Arena
[Post edited 13 Dec 2013 18:16]
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 16:22 - Dec 13 with 5768 viewsC_jack

Nice one steve

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 16:29 - Dec 13 with 5753 viewsDull1Thomas

If it isn't close I can't see me making another trip unless it's combined with a holiday.
Very expensive to support the reserves.
Why weren't we warned to take sleeping bags and night vision glasses to the game last night?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 17:02 - Dec 13 with 5701 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tottenham?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 17:18 - Dec 13 with 5671 viewsJackFish

We can't play teams from our own group or association.

Also you have Fiorentina and Napoli the wrong way round.
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 18:27 - Dec 13 with 5552 viewsBanosswan

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 17:02 - Dec 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Tottenham?

It's in London ;)

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 19:21 - Dec 13 with 5473 viewsPozuelosSideys

Genk please - close and winnable.

I suspect we will get Shakhtar Donetsk though which would be a howler. Good side and far away

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 19:57 - Dec 13 with 5422 viewsGrandPrix

Spain, Portugal or belgium

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 20:10 - Dec 13 with 5398 viewsSwansNZ

Hopefully not 11-14. Anyone else would be fine.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 20:26 - Dec 13 with 5358 viewsorion3016

This is a brilliant informative feed

Thank you

Be over there now after

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 20:42 - Dec 13 with 5330 viewsScoobyWho

Cheers steve, nice post, although I'm sure the self imposed main man in here will accuse you of being brian or marjorie !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 21:09 - Dec 13 with 5286 viewsgykes

Top man Steve.

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 22:41 - Dec 13 with 5179 viewsLiam12345

Genk would be nice

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 14:25 - Dec 14 with 4728 viewsAl_Bundy

1. Genk (BEL) - Winnable , close road trip
2. AZ Alkmaar (NED) - Another winnable road trip
3. FC Basel 1893 (SUI)* - Tough and another Swiss fixture - no thanks
4. Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) - Big historical German side - maybe
5. Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) - Tough but close enough for another road trip
6. FC Salzburg (AUT) - Useful fixture if you're a skier , winnable and airport nearby
7. Benfica (POR)* - Our cup final if we get them - My first choice
8. Sevilla FC (ESP) - Another attractive location and winnable match
9. Fiorentina (ITA) - Would be happy with this draw
10. Napoli (ITA)* Or this one
11. Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL) Never been to Bulgaria so would be happy with this
12. Trabzonspor AÅž (TUR) No Thanks
13. Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)* Not thanks
14. Rubin Kazan (RUS) - No Thanks See more at: Our http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/96585/europa-league--who
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 15:08 - Dec 14 with 4702 viewsKeyserSoze

Razgrad would be interesting, very small place I think only 35 thousand people live there. Population declining every year. It would be my first choice, a bit far from Sofia though.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 15:24 - Dec 14 with 4677 viewsslate_dk

Sevilla could be good; our spanish players would be 100% focused and our former Betis players would be 110%.

On a personal note, it would be good if we could draw Esbjerg afterwards; a beatable small town team just 2 hours drive away
[Post edited 14 Dec 2013 15:27]
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 16:04 - Dec 14 with 4623 viewsstircrazyjack

Not picking honest but I'm pretty sure Sevilla is not that far west as it's north east of Gibraltar directly above the costa del sol.

Your spot on the map is closer to Chico Flores hometown of Cadiz.
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 20:50 - Dec 14 with 4379 viewspatchboy

somewhere cheaper than switzerland
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 21:31 - Dec 14 with 4336 viewsScoobyWho

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 20:50 - Dec 14 by patchboy

somewhere cheaper than switzerland

Or Malmo' that trip killed my bank balance.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 11:00 - Dec 15 with 4110 viewssomersetsimon

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 14:25 - Dec 14 by Al_Bundy

1. Genk (BEL) - Winnable , close road trip
2. AZ Alkmaar (NED) - Another winnable road trip
3. FC Basel 1893 (SUI)* - Tough and another Swiss fixture - no thanks
4. Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) - Big historical German side - maybe
5. Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) - Tough but close enough for another road trip
6. FC Salzburg (AUT) - Useful fixture if you're a skier , winnable and airport nearby
7. Benfica (POR)* - Our cup final if we get them - My first choice
8. Sevilla FC (ESP) - Another attractive location and winnable match
9. Fiorentina (ITA) - Would be happy with this draw
10. Napoli (ITA)* Or this one
11. Ludogorets Razgrad (BUL) Never been to Bulgaria so would be happy with this
12. Trabzonspor AÅž (TUR) No Thanks
13. Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)* Not thanks
14. Rubin Kazan (RUS) - No Thanks See more at: Our http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/96585/europa-league--who

Whoever we get, I hope we take it seriously and try to win it. In the second half of the group stage it looked like the manager and players knew they were safe and just coasted through. It's knock-out now, so no excuses for lame performances.
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 11:43 - Dec 15 with 4066 viewsSTEVE1

Can someone confirm the second leg is away.
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 12:00 - Dec 15 with 4047 viewsJackFish

First leg at home on February 20th, second leg away on the 27th.
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 12:27 - Dec 15 with 4025 viewsPhil_S

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 12:00 - Dec 15 by JackFish

Which is absolutely fantastic news for my normal travelling companion
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 14:37 - Dec 15 with 3914 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 12:00 - Dec 15 by JackFish

This is absolutely correct for everything that I've seen.

However, before making plans, double check that this doesn't change, like UEFA did on the group fixtures.
Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 22:40 - Dec 15 with 3516 viewsmatt_the_jack

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 14:37 - Dec 15 by JoeSoccerFan

This is absolutely correct for everything that I've seen.

However, before making plans, double check that this doesn't change, like UEFA did on the group fixtures.

If we play Ludogorets Razgrad, they play their Europa League home games in Sofia.

It's not a very nice place and you better hope it doesn't rain during the game

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Europa League - who we could face & where are they on 23:26 - Dec 15 with 3466 viewsJackFish

Why didn't you like Sofia Matt?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024