Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23234 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:23 - Dec 26 with 1627 viewsJackfath

Alvaro is 5-1 anytime goalscorer.

LIMP ON.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:27 - Dec 26 with 1603 viewstomdickharry

Shock win today Vasquez late winner.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:28 - Dec 26 with 1585 viewsLaudrup

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:22 - Dec 26 by waynekerr55

Good thinking Holmes

What about Poz in the "false 9" today.

Here's to Vasquez proving me wrong (as he did against Valencia in the home tie)

Looks like Poz is playing the false winger today.

I hate signatures

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:35 - Dec 26 with 1536 viewsLiam12345

wish we would play vazquez with bony and just attack may actually have a chance.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:38 - Dec 26 with 1508 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:35 - Dec 26 by Liam12345

wish we would play vazquez with bony and just attack may actually have a chance.

Might as well keep Wilf fresh for Villa.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:39 - Dec 26 with 1500 viewswaynekerr55

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:38 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

Might as well keep Wilf fresh for Villa.

He's probably the freshest player in the squad, given that the manager rarely lets him finish 90 minutes...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:43 - Dec 26 with 1473 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:16 - Dec 26 by Oldjack

Tremmel, Rangel, Amat, Williams, Davies, Britton, Canas, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Routledge, Vazquez SWANSEA SUBS: Zabret, Chico, Taylor, de Guzman, Hernandez, Lamah, Bony

BBC have Taylor in and Davies on the bench.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:44 - Dec 26 with 1468 viewsJackfath

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:43 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

BBC have Taylor in and Davies on the bench.

OJs got it wrong

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:47 - Dec 26 with 1430 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:44 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

OJs got it wrong

So he has as confirmed by the OS.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:47 - Dec 26 with 1425 viewssomersetsimon

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:22 - Dec 26 by waynekerr55

Good thinking Holmes

What about Poz in the "false 9" today.

Here's to Vasquez proving me wrong (as he did against Valencia in the home tie)

Can you play a false 9 when you have an actual 9 playing as well?
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:48 - Dec 26 with 1416 viewswaynekerr55

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:47 - Dec 26 by somersetsimon

Can you play a false 9 when you have an actual 9 playing as well?

I meant no Alvaro and Lamah in as a winger

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:50 - Dec 26 with 1397 viewssomersetsimon

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:16 - Dec 26 by Oldjack

Tremmel, Rangel, Amat, Williams, Davies, Britton, Canas, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Routledge, Vazquez SWANSEA SUBS: Zabret, Chico, Taylor, de Guzman, Hernandez, Lamah, Bony

Routledge instead of Lamah? I think Laudrup has a tendency to pick a team so he can have a particular formation regardless of what form the players are in.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:50 - Dec 26 with 1390 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

THANKS FOR THE LINK OLD JACK

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:50 - Dec 26 with 1388 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When we play Alvaro at 9 we're playing with a false 9 in that we're not really playing with a 9 at all.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:51 - Dec 26 with 1380 viewsGlyn1

FFS. I'm on an underground train after finally finding my ticket. On the good side, my place has had a really, really good spring cleaning. Please tell our goalscorers to start without me :-) There's live radio coverage by the way.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:53 - Dec 26 with 1343 viewssomersetsimon

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:28 - Dec 26 by Laudrup

Looks like Poz is playing the false winger today.

It will be interesting to see where Pozuelo actually plays. When he has started out wide with Michu playing, he has tended to drift in and get in Michu's way. Unless Shelvey is pushing up, then should be room for Poz to come inside and do something useful today.

Have we seen Poz playing as AM behind Vasquez before?
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:54 - Dec 26 with 1333 viewsTheFranchise

Laudrup's team selections are up with Sousa's for being nuts. Does he want to get sacked?
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:55 - Dec 26 with 1323 viewsdeanscfc

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:54 - Dec 26 by TheFranchise

Laudrup's team selections are up with Sousa's for being nuts. Does he want to get sacked?

it's disappointing when he plays Vasquez over Bony...but I can understand it I suppose when we have Villa in two days time.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:00 - Dec 26 with 1248 viewsTheFranchise

Obviously, I'll be delighted to be proven wrong :)
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:02 - Dec 26 with 1225 viewslovejuicejack

OJ your livestream is showing the west ham vr arsenal match .. where is the swans ewe dick
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:02 - Dec 26 with 1224 viewssomersetsimon

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:50 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

When we play Alvaro at 9 we're playing with a false 9 in that we're not really playing with a 9 at all.

I don't really mind a forward player that doesn't score loads of goals as long as he contributes to the team. If he can make some good runs pulling the centre backs out of position, leaving room for others to find space, then he's done his job.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:02 - Dec 26 with 1219 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:02 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

OJ your livestream is showing the west ham vr arsenal match .. where is the swans ewe dick

WEST HAM V ARSENAL

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:09 - Dec 26 with 1114 viewsepaul

Eng comms

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/193213/1/chelsea-vs-swansea-city-fc-live-stream-

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:11 - Dec 26 with 1076 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:09 - Dec 26 by epaul

Eng comms

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/193213/1/chelsea-vs-swansea-city-fc-live-stream-

You f*cking star mate
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:14 - Dec 26 with 1045 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:09 - Dec 26 by epaul

Eng comms

F*cking legend this fella Paul is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024