Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . 17:45 - Mar 15 with 1813 viewsDavillin

Just a half-second glance at some of the topic titles has convinced me that I do not want to be on this board for at least 24 hours.

Do I have to say why?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 17:48 - Mar 15 with 1366 viewsGeoffThom

Open your eyes and ears mate like it or not things aren't good and there's a serious risk of it going tits up ignoring it is not gonna make it go away
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 17:49 - Mar 15 with 1360 viewsblaine_scfc

Nah don't worry about explaining yourself. Just go missing.
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 17:50 - Mar 15 with 1346 viewsunion_jack

Two options:

Face the music

Bury your head in the sand

Lot of disappointed people here today, and for good reason.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 17:51 - Mar 15 with 1342 viewsLeonisGod

I know mate, we have some right cretins using this board. Does my head in.
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 18:09 - Mar 15 with 1268 viewsSgorioFruit

Fabulous day today wasnt it? I for one was over the moon.

How else do people expect us to react? We drop crucial points against teams lower than us who need to pick up those points to survive.
Unless we change and start picking up points then swansea city fans will be discussing the reality of relegation. Stay away from this forum if you want but swans fans will be talking about this topic on the streets and pubs of swansea.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 18:12]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 18:16 - Mar 15 with 1228 viewsLeonisGod

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 18:09 - Mar 15 by SgorioFruit

Fabulous day today wasnt it? I for one was over the moon.

How else do people expect us to react? We drop crucial points against teams lower than us who need to pick up those points to survive.
Unless we change and start picking up points then swansea city fans will be discussing the reality of relegation. Stay away from this forum if you want but swans fans will be talking about this topic on the streets and pubs of swansea.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2014 18:12]

"How else do people expect us to react?"

With a bit of class and maturity?
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 18:21 - Mar 15 with 1211 viewsSgorioFruit

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 18:16 - Mar 15 by LeonisGod

"How else do people expect us to react?"

With a bit of class and maturity?

Give me a reason to talk about something else

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 18:51 - Mar 15 with 1148 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Absolutely disappointing loss. We should have beaten this team and the same for CP.

However, overreacting - "going down for sure" makes me think that I'm discussing Swansea with a bunch of teenage girls. I'm not saying that we don't have a chance of being relegated. But I don't think it is likely, because I watch all of the teams and we have a better team than many of the teams around us.

The next 2 matches are going to be tough at Arsenal and at Everton. We need to play a complete match (not just a half). We are playing better than we were in Dec/Jan. With several of the players coming back from injury. I'm remaining positive.
Login to get fewer ads

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 18:56 - Mar 15 with 1137 viewsLeonisGod

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 18:21 - Mar 15 by SgorioFruit

Give me a reason to talk about something else

Countless years of battling against the odds and being the underdog. Having pretty much the smallest budget in the division. Having one of the smallest player salary budgets in the division. Being the 1st welsh club to reach the prem. having a season I europe despite all the above. Continuing to believe in a style that when it works puts us on a platform up with the best in Europe.

And because they are OUR team.

Any other reasons needed?
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 20:25 - Mar 15 with 1052 viewsNOTRAC

Because we are not picking our best team.Because we have an inexperienced manager who seems to be outmanouvered by opposing managers.Because we have players who seem to have given up the fight,particularly when things go against us.Because we have a managing director who seems to be making mor and more mistakes.Because we love this club and we know we are capable of better than what we are seeing at the moment.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:01 - Mar 16 with 937 viewsDavillin

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 17:50 - Mar 15 by union_jack

Two options:

Face the music

Bury your head in the sand

Lot of disappointed people here today, and for good reason.

You forgot the third option:

Go completely hysterical and wildly over-react.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:03 - Mar 16 with 930 viewsswanny

weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth...not to mention tearing off garments.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:08 - Mar 16 with 914 viewsWarwickHunt

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:03 - Mar 16 by swanny

weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth...not to mention tearing off garments.

YKTR.
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:08 - Mar 16 with 913 viewsunion_jack

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:01 - Mar 16 by Davillin

After just this game you would possibly have a point. But the 'rot' started quite a while ago. Yesterday put us in a position however where I would say there is a real probability as opposed to possibility that our club is heading south.
IMO, the reaction is justified especially given the lacklustre performance.

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:14 - Mar 16 with 902 viewsDr_Winston

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:01 - Mar 16 by Davillin

We were f*cking awful and lost a game to one of the worst teams in the division. A team missing several regulars due to injury.

If you're expecting anyone to just shrug their shoulders and look forward to the next game then you've come to the wrong place.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:17 - Mar 16 with 895 viewsNeiltheTaylor

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:08 - Mar 16 by union_jack

After just this game you would possibly have a point. But the 'rot' started quite a while ago. Yesterday put us in a position however where I would say there is a real probability as opposed to possibility that our club is heading south.
IMO, the reaction is justified especially given the lacklustre performance.

Lot's of people backing the board's decision to replace Laudrup. Those people need to live with the decision, as does £250K Huw.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:24 - Mar 16 with 877 viewsunion_jack

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:17 - Mar 16 by NeiltheTaylor

Lot's of people backing the board's decision to replace Laudrup. Those people need to live with the decision, as does £250K Huw.

I backed it because I honestly believe we were doomed under ML. Truth is, we'll never know.

However, the choice of replacement, regardless of how much I am sure we all wanted it to work, has not. Nor does it look like changing.

In the past we'd play one bad game and knew a reaction would happen in the next. I am doubtful whether this is going to happen now as confidence as indeed passion is non-existent.

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:39 - Mar 16 with 851 viewsNeiltheTaylor

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:24 - Mar 16 by union_jack

I backed it because I honestly believe we were doomed under ML. Truth is, we'll never know.

However, the choice of replacement, regardless of how much I am sure we all wanted it to work, has not. Nor does it look like changing.

In the past we'd play one bad game and knew a reaction would happen in the next. I am doubtful whether this is going to happen now as confidence as indeed passion is non-existent.

Yeah I'm with you. You can even see in the post game quotes that nobody knows quite how to put this right after the whole "Swansea Way" shake up has diminished. Monk doesn't have the authority to drag everyone along yet it seems, which causes a problem. Do we limp to the end of the season, with fingers crossed and hope the experience estalishes him, or do we go out and look for that experience while we still have the PL stardust on us?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:42 - Mar 16 with 830 viewsDr_Winston

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:39 - Mar 16 by NeiltheTaylor

Yeah I'm with you. You can even see in the post game quotes that nobody knows quite how to put this right after the whole "Swansea Way" shake up has diminished. Monk doesn't have the authority to drag everyone along yet it seems, which causes a problem. Do we limp to the end of the season, with fingers crossed and hope the experience estalishes him, or do we go out and look for that experience while we still have the PL stardust on us?

I don't doubt that the original plan was to leave Monk in place until at least the end of the season and go from there. Recent events may have given reason to rethink that plan.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:44 - Mar 16 with 818 viewsWarwickHunt

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:39 - Mar 16 by NeiltheTaylor

Bielsa's available.

Emphatically not a yes man though...
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:45 - Mar 16 with 816 viewsunion_jack

Too late in the season for a change I'd wager. Who would want the gig? Only a desperate type which wouldn't ordinarily be our choice. We have to stick with Monk and hope for survival. Then act swiftly at 5-00 on the last day of the season!

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:45 - Mar 16 with 816 viewsblaine_scfc

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:42 - Mar 16 by Dr_Winston

I don't doubt that the original plan was to leave Monk in place until at least the end of the season and go from there. Recent events may have given reason to rethink that plan.

Would getting a new manager work now? Players like Ash, Routs and Dyer for example wouldn't be happy with their "Monks" being removed from his role. Would more than likely have an adverse effect on the team. Terrible appointment, but to late to change now.
OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:48 - Mar 16 with 794 viewsDr_Winston

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:45 - Mar 16 by blaine_scfc

Would getting a new manager work now? Players like Ash, Routs and Dyer for example wouldn't be happy with their "Monks" being removed from his role. Would more than likely have an adverse effect on the team. Terrible appointment, but to late to change now.

Have Dyer and Routledge been particularly vocal about Monk? I know Ash has, but can't remember anything from those two.

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:50 - Mar 16 with 780 viewsunion_jack

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:45 - Mar 16 by blaine_scfc

Good point. It would be easy to say "tough, they are paid to get on with it" but unfortunately life isn't like that.

Our best chance is with Monk without a doubt.

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 19:16 - Mar 16 with 701 viewshammy

OMG! Just a glance at some of the topic titles . . . on 16:44 - Mar 16 by WarwickHunt

Bielsa's available.

Emphatically not a yes man though...

What about getting some like Bielsa on a consultancy basis, just to add some experience to the management team to get us over the line this season. The disruption of changing manager's now would probably make things even worse. Maybe someone with experience to give GM some advice / coaching would be worth a try.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024