Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo 09:08 - May 19 with 4860 viewsthomasJack

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/lot-noises-suggesting-Swansea-City-lose-st

Poll: Next signing

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:16 - May 19 with 3380 viewslifelong

Empty vessels make the most noise.
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:18 - May 19 with 3374 viewsSwansNZ

We're knocking on the door to European qualification, so where would they go? Gylfi has already had 2 seasons being just a fringe player at Spurs, would he jump back into that situation? Jeff, well, I don't think he us consistent enough for a top 6 side?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:24 - May 19 with 3348 viewsraynor94

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:18 - May 19 by SwansNZ

We're knocking on the door to European qualification, so where would they go? Gylfi has already had 2 seasons being just a fringe player at Spurs, would he jump back into that situation? Jeff, well, I don't think he us consistent enough for a top 6 side?

Germany, Spain

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:31 - May 19 with 3318 viewsSwansNZ

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:24 - May 19 by raynor94

Germany, Spain

Nah, full of Germans and Spaniards. Anyway, they've been there and done that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:35 - May 19 with 3304 viewsWhiterockin

As always price will dictate, we don't need to sell but if a stupid offer comes in who knows. Fab and Ki are the two that I am thinking about.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:45 - May 19 with 3268 viewstomdickharry

Gomis could be the main target,Pardew is an admirer what better stage to impress than next Sunday,bright lights of London,new 3 year contract on better terms,easy commute to France,Swans would be willing sellers at a good price to make way fro 2 new younger quality strikers.
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:46 - May 19 with 3263 viewsSwan91

Ki is the main one I'm worried about, I reckon arsenal could be interested in him (they need their asian representative since they lost maiyachi and park chu young).

also fabianski is a bit of a worry but I honestly think he will choose to stay with us. he's been at a top 4 club and didn't make it, so this level is obviously better for him)
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:47 - May 19 with 3248 viewsperchrockjack

"and now a word about Swansea, I SUPPOSE you have to give them credit"

how many fecking times we hear this crap .

BEST pundit to me is Danny Murphy closely followed by Shearer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:50 - May 19 with 3229 viewsWarwickHunt

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:47 - May 19 by perchrockjack

"and now a word about Swansea, I SUPPOSE you have to give them credit"

how many fecking times we hear this crap .

BEST pundit to me is Danny Murphy closely followed by Shearer

On what grounds? Hair retention?
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:58 - May 19 with 3202 viewssomersetsimon

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:24 - May 19 by raynor94

Germany, Spain

I doubt anyone but the very top teams in Europe could afford salaries higher than a mid-table PL team.
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:04 - May 19 with 3181 viewssomersetsimon

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:35 - May 19 by Whiterockin

As always price will dictate, we don't need to sell but if a stupid offer comes in who knows. Fab and Ki are the two that I am thinking about.

Fab, Shelvey & Gylfi have experience of joining a "big" team, but not getting many games. I doubt they would move.
Ki is the worry. I think he's good enough to be a regular starter at a top 4 side, and he hasn't had that experience yet. I wouldn't blame him if Arsenal put in a good offer and he left.
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:10 - May 19 with 3159 viewsHighjack

The noises he refers to are the voices in his head caused by years of heading balls and passive smoking paul mersons drug fuelled breath.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:15 - May 19 with 3138 viewsairedale

That link, him no work for me.
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:18 - May 19 with 3130 viewsPrivate_Partz

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:16 - May 19 by lifelong

Empty vessels make the most noise.

Indeed and there are no bigger empty vessels than Keon and SWEP.
[Post edited 19 May 2015 10:19]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:23 - May 19 with 3095 viewsDyfnant

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:04 - May 19 by somersetsimon

Fab, Shelvey & Gylfi have experience of joining a "big" team, but not getting many games. I doubt they would move.
Ki is the worry. I think he's good enough to be a regular starter at a top 4 side, and he hasn't had that experience yet. I wouldn't blame him if Arsenal put in a good offer and he left.

Your logic fails on Arsenal putting in a 'good' offer

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:28 - May 19 with 3075 viewsairedale

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/lot-noises-suggesting-Swansea-City-lose-
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:46 - May 19 with 3026 viewscontroversial_jack

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:50 - May 19 by WarwickHunt

On what grounds? Hair retention?

Just because they are complementary to us and happen to share your views, doesn't make them the best
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:56 - May 19 with 2993 viewsperchrockjack

My grounds Philip, MY GROUNDS. I ll give you an example so pay attention..

Lineker. (snarling/sneering after we beat Newcastle,

" well I suppose you have to give Swansea some credit, I don't suppose they get the credit they deserve.

Murphy. "From me they do...

Shearer divides because he turned down Manchester Utd and its why so many slag him off on here. He was a stella player and anyone denying that truly needs a shoeing. As a pundit, he s plain speaking free of PR speak and not afraid to slag off his home town club.

Anyway, why have you, being a chum of mine, left me to wither on the vine that is the Jacks thread

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 11:07 - May 19 with 2941 viewsJackSomething

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:56 - May 19 by perchrockjack

" well I suppose you have to give Swansea some credit, I don't suppose they get the credit they deserve.

Shearer divides because he turned down Manchester Utd and its why so many slag him off on here. He was a stella player and anyone denying that truly needs a shoeing. As a pundit, he s plain speaking free of PR speak and not afraid to slag off his home town club.

Anyway, why have you, being a chum of mine, left me to wither on the vine that is the Jacks thread

I slag Shearer off because he's been a godawful pundit who offers no insight or analysis beyond the most mundane, although he has shown signs of improving this season. I wish you'd stop trying to paint us all as United fans because of your liking for Liverpool. Some (many?) of us just support the Swans and couldn't care less about other clubs.

Neville and Carragher remain the standard bearers for pundits, while Sky also have Souness who is usually good. Henry has been terrible so far though.

Keown is in the Jamie Redknapp and Ian Wright caliber of pundits, to be filed under 'clueless'.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 11:32 - May 19 with 2864 viewsDafyddHuw

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 11:07 - May 19 by JackSomething

I slag Shearer off because he's been a godawful pundit who offers no insight or analysis beyond the most mundane, although he has shown signs of improving this season. I wish you'd stop trying to paint us all as United fans because of your liking for Liverpool. Some (many?) of us just support the Swans and couldn't care less about other clubs.

Neville and Carragher remain the standard bearers for pundits, while Sky also have Souness who is usually good. Henry has been terrible so far though.

Keown is in the Jamie Redknapp and Ian Wright caliber of pundits, to be filed under 'clueless'.

Totally agree with that 1st paragraph.
LeTiss is my favourite pundit, but cos he's a bit backward in coming forward he doesn't get the air time he should.
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 12:16 - May 19 with 2776 viewsItchySphincter

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 09:45 - May 19 by tomdickharry

Gomis could be the main target,Pardew is an admirer what better stage to impress than next Sunday,bright lights of London,new 3 year contract on better terms,easy commute to France,Swans would be willing sellers at a good price to make way fro 2 new younger quality strikers.

How many times do you need to be told that Croydon aint the bright lights of London?

As for Keown, he's just playing it safe, hedging his bets. He'll look like he's in the know if it comes off but can say how well we've done to hold on to our best players when it doesn't.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 12:40 - May 19 with 2718 viewsClinton

Fernandez would improve any defence in the top six, except possibly Chelsea.
Could see him being a target for either of the Manchester clubs. He would be a natural fit for City who already have some Argies and a very poor central defence.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 14:13 - May 19 with 2500 viewstomdickharry

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 12:16 - May 19 by ItchySphincter

How many times do you need to be told that Croydon aint the bright lights of London?

As for Keown, he's just playing it safe, hedging his bets. He'll look like he's in the know if it comes off but can say how well we've done to hold on to our best players when it doesn't.

Probably live in a super flat in Central London and play in Croydon.
A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 14:21 - May 19 with 2479 viewsperchrockjack

Come on JS that was a tap in and you re not getting any more.

Shearer is ,to me, an enjoyable pundit. What do ya want, I grant you GARY Neville IS more thorough mainly as he has more time to fill in .

As for Manchester united, NEVILLE is one aint he just so it shows how fair I am.

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 18:07 - May 19 with 2136 viewsWarwickHunt

A lot of noises suggesting Swansea City could lose star names, claims Martin Keo on 10:56 - May 19 by perchrockjack

Lineker snarling?

I doubt if he could manage a snarl if he came home to find Abu Hamza balls deep in his missus.

As for Shearer, most people don't like him because he states the bleedin' obvious in a coma-inducing monotone.
[Post edited 19 May 2015 18:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024