Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trialists down the years? 20:39 - Jul 8 with 1078 viewsmagicdaps10

Im not talking recent years but it came into my head the other day of a trialist we had in the late 80s/eraly 90s. The guy was a blonde centre half from Finland and today his name came into my head...............Ari Heikkenen.

Does anyone else remember trialists over the years? as i say not ones from recent years.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Trialists down the years? on 20:45 - Jul 8 with 1056 viewsChief

I remember an Argentine who came same time as Mazzina but didn't get a deal and a big African striker who played against Llanelli and scored. I Remember neithers names though

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Trialists down the years? on 20:51 - Jul 8 with 1040 viewsDarran

Tim Cahills brother and Uri Gellers nephew,Gellers nephew scored in a reserve game down the Vetch and ran the length of the field celebrating.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trialists down the years? on 21:30 - Jul 8 with 985 viewsItchySphincter

We a thread involving Ari Heineken a few weeks ago, I think he was of Molby's, convinced I saw him play. We had Shefki Kuqi's brother score in a friendly at stebo and also a fat dutch guy - Johnny VanCheeseburger or something like that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trialists down the years? on 21:35 - Jul 8 with 971 viewsNeathJack

Trialists down the years? on 21:30 - Jul 8 by ItchySphincter

We a thread involving Ari Heineken a few weeks ago, I think he was of Molby's, convinced I saw him play. We had Shefki Kuqi's brother score in a friendly at stebo and also a fat dutch guy - Johnny VanCheeseburger or something like that.

Ari Heikinen was one of Yorath's in his 2nd spell as I recall. In the same pre season we also had another centre back called Drago Stimac ( or similar) and Jimmy's cousin (I think).
Trialists down the years? on 21:40 - Jul 8 with 959 viewsmagicdaps10

Cahill's brother was called Chris Cahill, another trialist at the same time of Cahill that came into my mind just now is David Arranz.

As said, Heikkenen was before Molby and the lad Molby brought over was Thomas Willer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Trialists down the years? on 21:59 - Jul 8 with 922 viewsjack247

Dennis Oli
Trialists down the years? on 22:06 - Jul 8 with 906 viewsblaine_scfc

Trialists down the years? on 21:59 - Jul 8 by jack247

Dennis Oli

Screamer down at Worcester
Trialists down the years? on 08:04 - Jul 9 with 793 viewsBLAZE

Trialists down the years? on 20:45 - Jul 8 by Chief

I remember an Argentine who came same time as Mazzina but didn't get a deal and a big African striker who played against Llanelli and scored. I Remember neithers names though

The African striker was Ibrahima Thiam
Login to get fewer ads

Trialists down the years? on 08:13 - Jul 9 with 778 viewsSwansea93

Demba Ba one of them?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024