Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who do you blame 22:11 - Oct 19 with 2302 viewsowainglyndwr

Monk or players, we are about to get into a relegation scrap.
How many games do you give to turn things around
who do you blame on 22:13 - Oct 19 with 1893 viewsblaine_scfc

Monk.

Three.
who do you blame on 22:14 - Oct 19 with 1879 viewsshandyjack

both, 10/15

Poll: Expectation for the season

who do you blame on 22:14 - Oct 19 with 1868 viewsblaine_scfc

who do you blame on 22:14 - Oct 19 by shandyjack

both, 10/15

10/15?? On that form tonight, that is more than risky.
who do you blame on 22:15 - Oct 19 with 1848 viewsraynor94

There seems to be a lack of harmony amongst the squad, body language is awful at the moment, sort it out Garry, I have every faith you will

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

who do you blame on 22:15 - Oct 19 with 1842 viewslovejuicejack

Need to make some hard decisions sharpish
who do you blame on 22:20 - Oct 19 with 1806 viewsOldjack

Both, where's the Mojo gone? wtf was Barrow doing on the pitch, Angel is passed it and to be fair once they got that pen it was game over ,we never ever looked like breaking them down ,sort it out Garry ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

who do you blame on 22:21 - Oct 19 with 1794 viewsshandyjack

who do you blame on 22:14 - Oct 19 by blaine_scfc

it will turn around, it did this time last year when we went through the same sort of spell

Poll: Expectation for the season

who do you blame on 22:25 - Oct 19 with 1742 viewsraynor94

who do you blame on 22:14 - Oct 19 by blaine_scfc

And in fairness 3 is laughable, but you do have form for panicking

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

who do you blame on 22:25 - Oct 19 with 1725 viewsmonmouth

who do you blame on 22:15 - Oct 19 by raynor94

There seems to be a lack of harmony amongst the squad, body language is awful at the moment, sort it out Garry, I have every faith you will

Aye the pointing, slouching, downward looks and f**k it passing was radiating through the screen. A win tends to sort that crap out, but where has it come from? There were no bad international experiences to provoke anything but positivity.

The next few games will be an interesting watch...hopefully not in a car crash way. We are more than capable of stitching together a run. More of the same is simply not on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

who do you blame on 22:29 - Oct 19 with 1650 viewsicecoldjack

I'm still trying to work out why our football is getting poorer the more world class players we sign !

Something needs tweaking there, it annoys me(and also makes me happy) when we perform against the likes of Chelsea,Spurs and Man Utd but seem dis interested in the bread and butter games.

Can't blame the manager for that one that's for sure .

The talent is there but our football is some of the worst being played in recent years.

It's a strange one for sure.
who do you blame on 22:29 - Oct 19 with 1649 views3swan

who do you blame on 22:25 - Oct 19 by monmouth

Aye the pointing, slouching, downward looks and f**k it passing was radiating through the screen. A win tends to sort that crap out, but where has it come from? There were no bad international experiences to provoke anything but positivity.

The next few games will be an interesting watch...hopefully not in a car crash way. We are more than capable of stitching together a run. More of the same is simply not on.

We are capable of putting a run together but we are also looking capable of continuing the poor run.

Latest performances point to the poor results continuing unless we start playing at a higher tempo
who do you blame on 22:35 - Oct 19 with 1560 viewsOldjack

who do you blame on 22:29 - Oct 19 by icecoldjack

I'm still trying to work out why our football is getting poorer the more world class players we sign !

Something needs tweaking there, it annoys me(and also makes me happy) when we perform against the likes of Chelsea,Spurs and Man Utd but seem dis interested in the bread and butter games.

Can't blame the manager for that one that's for sure .

The talent is there but our football is some of the worst being played in recent years.

It's a strange one for sure.

we didn't perform against spurs we got what we deserved a draw

tactics from the Gov are mind boggling to say the least ,did he really expect Barrow to use his main weapon ,Speed ,fuk warra a joke that was

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

who do you blame on 22:38 - Oct 19 with 1532 views3swan

who do you blame on 22:35 - Oct 19 by Oldjack

tactics from the Gov are mind boggling to say the least ,did he really expect Barrow to use his main weapon ,Speed ,fuk warra a joke that was

Barrow not ready for a starting place, but to be fair to him the balls to him in the first half did him no favours and gave him very little to work with
who do you blame on 22:39 - Oct 19 with 1514 viewsWarwickHunt

who do you blame on 22:13 - Oct 19 by blaine_scfc

Monk.

Three.

Villa game is huge now. Arsenal to follow.

Two points from the last five games is bad enough. 2/3 points from 7 would mean a P45 for most managers.
who do you blame on 22:39 - Oct 19 with 1514 viewsGeoffThom

monk the football has gone for a while now and the side he played tonight was all wrong, Cork has been off for weeks
who do you blame on 22:41 - Oct 19 with 1497 viewsicecoldjack

who do you blame on 22:35 - Oct 19 by Oldjack

Spurs were the better team and we lucked out with a point but our football was better, which was my point. Lucked out big time against Everton got roasted at Southampton and out played at Watford.

It's bit of a worry i must say.
who do you blame on 22:43 - Oct 19 with 1453 viewsOldjack

who do you blame on 22:38 - Oct 19 by 3swan

Barrow not ready for a starting place, but to be fair to him the balls to him in the first half did him no favours and gave him very little to work with

eh ?the ball gets played to your feet you knock into to space ,you move like a bullet ,fuk it's not hard to work out mun
[Post edited 19 Oct 2015 22:44]

who do you blame on 22:44 - Oct 19 with 1433 views3swan

who do you blame on 22:43 - Oct 19 by Oldjack

eh ?the ball gets played to your feet you knock into to space ,you move like a bullet ,fuk it's not hard to work out mun
[Post edited 19 Oct 2015 22:44]

Most of the balls weren't played to feet, they were looping passes to him with a defender getting to him same time as the ball
who do you blame on 22:50 - Oct 19 with 1381 viewsOldjack

who do you blame on 22:44 - Oct 19 by 3swan

Most of the balls weren't played to feet, they were looping passes to him with a defender getting to him same time as the ball

Sorry too disappoint son ,but on a good few occasions ,ball to feet and he fuked it up either by silly passing or being dispossessed ,he was like a rabbit in headlights time and time again

who do you blame on 00:00 - Oct 20 with 1248 viewsKilkennyjack

Barrow would never have got a starting shirt for Stoke put it that way.

Beware of the Risen People

who do you blame on 00:03 - Oct 20 with 1232 viewsJackanapes

I dont blame Monk for the performance, thats the players responsibility. What concerns me is Monks 'Brentspeak' appraisal of a clearly subpar showing. It was shyt Garry. You know it, we know. Get real. Get it sorted.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

who do you blame on 00:06 - Oct 20 with 1223 viewsItchySphincter

We're not doing what we've been good at for the last decade - in fact there appears to be a deliberate move away from everything that has made us competitive.

The manager has to carry the can for that. Shockingly poor tonight.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

who do you blame on 06:32 - Oct 20 with 1046 viewsblaine_scfc

who do you blame on 22:25 - Oct 19 by raynor94

And in fairness 3 is laughable, but you do have form for panicking

The stakes are too high to leave it 15 games, it's a ruthless business.
who do you blame on 08:29 - Oct 20 with 944 viewsAnotherJohn

My guess is that late November or early December will be the cut off point. If we don't turn the corner then I imagine a clean break is the most likely scenario, but an alternative would be to bring in an experienced manager alongside Garry - and that could happen sooner.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2015 8:31]
who do you blame on 08:35 - Oct 20 with 917 viewsSwansNZ

FFS, it's 5 games without a win. We've been in this position before and will be again.

We do need to up our game (of course), and ultimately it's the responsibility of the manager to ensure this is done.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024