Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What players are ready to fight for us? 09:46 - Jan 11 with 908 viewsdickythorpe

Who can you really see fighting for us in the coming 4 months?

I dont think we have a squad that is mature enough to understand what playing for us means.

How have standards and attitudes slipped so alarmingly and obviously?

Who out of our squad could you see standing toe to toe with anyone?

I for the first time in my lifetime am disgusted with the prima donnas that masquerade as "professionals" in that white shirt.

I hate to say it but if being relegated means we'll have to field a team of 17-18yr old "locals" than at least I know they are giving their all and understand what it means to represent Swansea City.
What players are ready to fight for us? on 09:49 - Jan 11 with 896 viewsjasonbromham

The only ones I can really see are Leon, Ash & Routledge sadly.
What players are ready to fight for us? on 09:50 - Jan 11 with 887 viewsperchrockjack

Sig, Taylor, fab, Rangel..

Still bit upset .cant think any moe dick.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What players are ready to fight for us? on 09:50 - Jan 11 with 886 viewsSkipPeebles

Probably Rangel as well
What players are ready to fight for us? on 09:51 - Jan 11 with 882 viewslovejuicejack

Leon, Rangel, Ash maybe. That's it
What players are ready to fight for us? on 09:55 - Jan 11 with 853 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They will all fight for each other Wednesday night .

The entire 11 , Whether they are good enough to win is another matter .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

What players are ready to fight for us? on 09:56 - Jan 11 with 847 viewsgadgetuk

Rangel, Ash, Taylor, Britton, Routledge, Barrow, Emnes at the very least.

Probably FF, Fabianski could be added to that list
What players are ready to fight for us? on 09:57 - Jan 11 with 839 viewsTreforys_Jack

Thought they all fought the last 5 games prior to yesterday's debacle. With 1 notable exception.
What players are ready to fight for us? on 10:01 - Jan 11 with 828 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Will the crowd be up for it .

The first misplaced pass & you'll hear the ones who are not.

Login to get fewer ads

What players are ready to fight for us? on 10:03 - Jan 11 with 820 viewsPrivate_Partz

What players are ready to fight for us? on 09:57 - Jan 11 by Treforys_Jack

Thought they all fought the last 5 games prior to yesterday's debacle. With 1 notable exception.

And this true. As regards yesterday I think we would have won with a better back four despite being lightweight in midfield. I really worry about slagging off half the squad in the perilous position we are in now. This will only spread into the crowd and cause further damage. I can honestly see some turning on the team during the Sunderland game if things don't go well from the off. This is a crucial game and we need to be united and right behind the tram for this one. Victory could put us 5 points clear. Defeat and we are right in it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What players are ready to fight for us? on 10:06 - Jan 11 with 805 viewsjasper_T

Leon, Gylfi and Cork can be relied on to put a shift in.
What players are ready to fight for us? on 10:06 - Jan 11 with 802 viewsjack247

Fab, Ash, Leon, Rangel, Taylor, Cork, Siggy, Routledge. Ayew possibly.

Emnes too, I just don't think his ability matches his attitude sadly. Opposite problem to Jonjo.
What players are ready to fight for us? on 10:06 - Jan 11 with 800 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What players are ready to fight for us? on 10:03 - Jan 11 by Private_Partz

And this true. As regards yesterday I think we would have won with a better back four despite being lightweight in midfield. I really worry about slagging off half the squad in the perilous position we are in now. This will only spread into the crowd and cause further damage. I can honestly see some turning on the team during the Sunderland game if things don't go well from the off. This is a crucial game and we need to be united and right behind the tram for this one. Victory could put us 5 points clear. Defeat and we are right in it.

magnifique Partz!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024