Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew 09:59 - Jan 14 with 1755 viewsshandyjack

Seems to have been lost in the background of our defensive 2nd half performance and the officials inept performance. But i thought Ayew was brilliant first half in his role as the CF, great goal, full of running and showed he is capable of doing the job (in no means to i mean we shouldn't get another guy in)

edited out bottling as on second thoughts seems harsh, so i'll blame it on our defensive frailties instead
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 10:18]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayew on 10:03 - Jan 14 with 1711 viewsNeathJack

Bottling 2nd half performance?

Give over ffs.
Ayew on 10:04 - Jan 14 with 1701 viewsshandyjack

Ayew on 10:03 - Jan 14 by NeathJack

Give over ffs.

you didn't think we gave up, it was like a sunday game, refs against us lets not bother.

Ayew on 10:04 - Jan 14 with 1694 viewsraynor94

Ayew on 10:03 - Jan 14 by NeathJack

Give over ffs.

Bottling? pathetic!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ayew on 10:05 - Jan 14 with 1693 viewsJackanapes

If we had a remotely competent back four we would have got a point last night. We were magnificent for parts of the second half going forward.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 10:07]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Ayew on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 1630 viewsSwanLuke

Bottling performance.

Jesus wept!
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 10:08]
Ayew on 10:09 - Jan 14 with 1611 viewslatchford

I agree with the OP. Williams was walking round with his hands on hips during the second half as if the world was against him. Others had their heads down too. Yes i understand his frustration with all the decisions that were given against us.
Ayew on 10:09 - Jan 14 with 1611 viewsshandyjack

Ayew on 10:08 - Jan 14 by SwanLuke

Bottling performance.

Jesus wept!
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 10:08]

we conceded 3 goals and had no fight, but no it's was a great second half

Ayew on 10:09 - Jan 14 with 1605 viewsNeathJack

Ayew on 10:04 - Jan 14 by shandyjack

you didn't think we gave up, it was like a sunday game, refs against us lets not bother.

Not in the slightest, no.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew on 10:10 - Jan 14 with 1587 viewsshandyjack

Ayew on 10:09 - Jan 14 by NeathJack

Not in the slightest, no.

must just be me then,i stand corrected if so many think otherwise, i thought it was a shambles of a half.

Ayew on 10:11 - Jan 14 with 1574 viewsmagicdaps10

Think they gave up when the 4th goal went in, considering the time of the goal and being down too 10 men then you cant really blame them.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ayew on 10:12 - Jan 14 with 1558 viewsAnotherJohn

I thought Ayew was one of the ones who put in a reasonable shift.
Ayew on 10:13 - Jan 14 with 1553 viewsshandyjack

Ayew on 10:12 - Jan 14 by AnotherJohn

I thought Ayew was one of the ones who put in a reasonable shift.

thank you for getting back on topic

Ayew on 10:13 - Jan 14 with 1553 viewsraynor94

Ayew on 10:10 - Jan 14 by shandyjack

must just be me then,i stand corrected if so many think otherwise, i thought it was a shambles of a half.

We did have 10 men mind!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ayew on 10:15 - Jan 14 with 1535 viewsshandyjack

Ayew on 10:13 - Jan 14 by raynor94

We did have 10 men mind!

so,we should have never taken off Leon and shut up shop at 2-1 and made ourselves hard to break down. We went gung ho with out being dangerous and made ourselves completely vulnerable to the break and there wasn't one player who could see this and change it.

Ayew on 10:15 - Jan 14 with 1531 viewskarnataka

Ayew on 10:11 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

Think they gave up when the 4th goal went in, considering the time of the goal and being down too 10 men then you cant really blame them.

Was going to say exactly that but also add with the effort they had put in, especially in the first half, they were always going to run out of steam eventually.
Ayew on 10:15 - Jan 14 with 1528 viewsmonmouth

Ayew on 10:10 - Jan 14 by shandyjack

If anything, I thought we did the opposite of 'bottling'. We went for them with 10 men. I thought we were actually too positive for once. Ki (who was having a howler even then) or Routs should have gone for Rangel and we should have gone into compact deeper defensive mode.

I reckon it was actually one of our braver performances of the last 18 months.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayew on 10:42 - Jan 14 with 1425 viewslifelong

Great goal.
Ayew on 10:47 - Jan 14 with 1394 viewsperchrockjack

Personally, I don't think it was a matter of effort. Most of the players look desperate and its costing us.

FAB ,if anyone was to blame for last night, Ki too , who seemed intent on giving the game away.

Most seemed to be busting a gut. Just feel Curt has been shat on.

We need new blood very very quickly and without it ,we will drop.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew on 10:48 - Jan 14 with 1390 viewsblaine_scfc

Haven't read through the thread but the guy is class. Our best player by a distance with Siggy not far behind.
Ayew on 12:32 - Jan 14 with 1238 viewsGreatBritton

Ayew on 10:48 - Jan 14 by blaine_scfc

Haven't read through the thread but the guy is class. Our best player by a distance with Siggy not far behind.

Agreed. Ayew cares.

Also, it was a shame Rangel, who also cares, wasn't quick enough to get onside or lucky enough not to be noticed offside, like Defoe, for the tap in
Ayew on 12:39 - Jan 14 with 1198 viewsBloodyhills

Ayew on 10:04 - Jan 14 by shandyjack

I don't think we gave up until maybe their 4th goal went in. We were a man down and played some nice stuff despite that.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ayew (n/t) on 12:41 - Jan 14 with 1176 viewswaynekerr55

Bottle jobs?

That could only be thrown at FF for the 2nd goal. That apart we showed fight
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 13:03]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ayew on 13:36 - Jan 14 with 1095 viewsLeonisGod

Ayew on 12:39 - Jan 14 by Bloodyhills

I don't think we gave up until maybe their 4th goal went in. We were a man down and played some nice stuff despite that.

True. We weren't disciplined enough though. Down to 10 men and 2-1 up was not the time to take a man out of the midfield. There was a time when we would have kept our discipline and shape and managed a game far better with 10 men (Forest semi final first leg, for example).

They care and were fighting, but that's no good if you can't keep defensive shape and discipline. We keep switching off - start of first half, start of second, etc. Been that way for a while now.

But there are signs we're starting to play some nicer stuff in spells.
Ayew on 13:46 - Jan 14 with 1075 viewsOldjack

Ayew on 13:36 - Jan 14 by LeonisGod

True. We weren't disciplined enough though. Down to 10 men and 2-1 up was not the time to take a man out of the midfield. There was a time when we would have kept our discipline and shape and managed a game far better with 10 men (Forest semi final first leg, for example).

They care and were fighting, but that's no good if you can't keep defensive shape and discipline. We keep switching off - start of first half, start of second, etc. Been that way for a while now.

But there are signs we're starting to play some nicer stuff in spells.

We've been playing nicer stuff since Curt took the over or hadn't you noticed ,but playing against the so called officials as well is enough to make any man weep and drop

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ayew on 15:15 - Jan 14 with 958 viewsDanGom1

Ayew was fantastic, but we are relying too much on him at the moment, think were we would be without him? Frightening
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024