Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds 17:50 - Sep 16 with 3934 viewsDarran

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/lee-trundle-column-taylor-criticism-unfair

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 18:19 - Sep 16 with 1818 viewssully49

His conduct was indefensible and deserving of some kind of action whether its fining or dropping for a period of time, but nothing will be done unfortunately.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 18:31 - Sep 16 with 1788 viewsParsSwans

Starting to get sick and tired of the anti Taylor brigade now seems to be the scapegoat for everything, nice down to earth guy I used to happen to live next to for a few years and got his heart in Swansea. He was left totally exposed last season if anyone was to look at our average positions for last season maybe you will change your mind. Look at the right side of the pitch and either Rangel/naughton always had routs/barrow in front of them. Taylor had no defensive cover in front of him or support /option going forward. Look back on Sunday It was role reversal where we were heavy on left and it didn't work because Tayls is and will never be a left winger/wingback. Naughton is stronger going forward and did well on his own on the right until Mo came on and got stronger after that.
Get behind the players be constructive in criticism but this is getting a bit personal now I think and I would rather him show some passion and emotion even how wrong it was looked after the event, don't seem to see many berating Bony/Michu when they would sulk and take 5 minutes to walk off pitch whenever hey were hooked!
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 18:33 - Sep 16 with 1784 viewsraynor94

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 18:19 - Sep 16 by sully49

His conduct was indefensible and deserving of some kind of action whether its fining or dropping for a period of time, but nothing will be done unfortunately.

Bloody hell he showed frustration at being hooked in the first half, after Guidolin had gone with the wrong formation, he didn't murder anyone

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 19:00 - Sep 16 with 1715 viewslonglostjack

I'm sure he's a decent bloke, adrenaline flowing, heat of the moment and all that. But it shouldn't have been Guidolin apologising.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 19:25 - Sep 16 with 1647 viewsjackal

Sutton said on MOTD 2 that he should man up and get over it.

Thought that was funny after listening to him almost in tears because of Fer's "assault" on Cahill.
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 19:29 - Sep 16 with 1629 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 18:33 - Sep 16 by raynor94

Bloody hell he showed frustration at being hooked in the first half, after Guidolin had gone with the wrong formation, he didn't murder anyone

Guidolin did not go with the wrong formation.
The formation is used until the opposition score, then it is changed from defense to offense.
When the Manager makes a change the Players have to live with it and definitely should not confront the Manager on Camera.
Taylor would not even be in the first team if Davies hadn't left.
He is just not good enough as a defender and is useless as a wingback/winger in the Prem.
Would you be making the same excuses for any of the other players?
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 1611 viewsraynor94

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 19:29 - Sep 16 by A_Fans_Dad

The formation is used until the opposition score, then it is changed from defense to offense.
When the Manager makes a change the Players have to live with it and definitely should not confront the Manager on Camera.
He is just not good enough as a defender and is useless as a wingback/winger in the Prem.

Yes I would, and he said you could have waited till half time, hardly ripping his shirt off and throwing it at him and storming down the tunnel, oh and I don't think Taylor should be in the team either

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 19:37 - Sep 16 with 1599 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If Ben was still here Taylor would be plying his trade in the onference ow. FACT

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 20:02 - Sep 16 with 1538 viewsLeonisGod

We've never played that way before. The vast majority of our players have never played that way before. Chelsea was not the time to start experimenting.

"Defense to offense"? We may have American owners now, but wtf?

Taylor's fine. No world beater, but he's contained plenty of 'superstar' wingers in the PL for us and continues to want to give his all (which is why he was pissed off to be dragged off before half time).

The whole thing is completely overblown and Guidolin has already said there's no problem.
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 20:56 - Sep 16 with 1445 viewsperchrockjack

Frankly I'm getting bit pissed off with lee la.

He looks like he s protecting his job

Taylor is gash. He s been found out and Kingsley s overtaken him

It happens

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:01 - Sep 16 with 1431 viewsDarran

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 20:56 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

Frankly I'm getting bit pissed off with lee la.

He looks like he s protecting his job

Taylor is gash. He s been found out and Kingsley s overtaken him

It happens

You was all over him like a rash at Goodison a couple of seasons ago yon was virtually sucking him off.

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:05 - Sep 16 with 1421 viewsperchrockjack

Whoops ,here he is.

" couple of seasons" ....

Try moving on , it ll be s better option than posting poison on here .

its dark .w

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:06 - Sep 16 with 1415 viewsDarran

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:05 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

Whoops ,here he is.

" couple of seasons" ....

Try moving on , it ll be s better option than posting poison on here .

its dark .w

It's true though or do you deny that too?

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 1409 viewsjack247

He did go with the wrong formation. We had no threat and just invited them on to us. Having said that, we should have started with one left back and Taylor wouldn't have been playing if he had picked the right team

Taylor reacted badly and is quite rightly being pulled up on it by fans, though I can see why he has annoyed. Guidolin started with the wrong team, saw his mistake and rectified it. I don't think the apology did him many favours.

Davies did leave.
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:13 - Sep 16 with 1397 viewsperchrockjack

Frankly ,guide eas wrong to select him at all.

He should really inform Him he is not in his long term plans, if he has some.

He s nowhere near good enough.

Hopefully, ff and Amat will be replaced and nobbed off by better as they too are not good enough

No room for sentiment

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 1386 viewsItchySphincter

Taylor didn't do too great against Chelsea but he was handed a pretty impossible task. I'd probably have a strop if I was subbed before half time too but fair play to the manager, he called it right. The Ben Davies thing is boIIocks though - he might not even have broken into the the team if not for Taylor's injury and is pretty suspect himself.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:20 - Sep 16 with 1384 viewsDarran

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:19 - Sep 16 by ItchySphincter

Taylor didn't do too great against Chelsea but he was handed a pretty impossible task. I'd probably have a strop if I was subbed before half time too but fair play to the manager, he called it right. The Ben Davies thing is boIIocks though - he might not even have broken into the the team if not for Taylor's injury and is pretty suspect himself.

Spot on.

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:27 - Sep 16 with 1361 viewsjack247

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:13 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

Frankly ,guide eas wrong to select him at all.

He should really inform Him he is not in his long term plans, if he has some.

He s nowhere near good enough.

Hopefully, ff and Amat will be replaced and nobbed off by better as they too are not good enough

No room for sentiment

It's not sentiment and he is nowhere near as bad as some on here make out. He is a better defender than Kngsley. The attacking side of the game is where he really struggles. I fully accept its not good enough for a full back just to be able to defend these days.

I agree that Guidolin was wrong to select him. We should only have one left back on unless we are defending a lead late on. I like Taylor, but would be picking Kingsley ahead of him now.
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:28 - Sep 16 with 1356 viewsjack247

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:19 - Sep 16 by ItchySphincter

Plus we probably wouldn't have signed Kingsley if he hadn't left/wasn't about to leave.
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 21:41 - Sep 16 with 1325 viewsraynor94

Couthinio not happy at being hooked 10 mins from time! must be catching

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 22:23 - Sep 16 with 1254 viewsmorningstar

If Guidolin hadn't gone with three quarterbacks then there wouldn't have been any need to switch from defense to offense, meaning Taylor wouldn't have been hooked from the roster. We'll have to see which formation the coach goes with on Sunday and whether Taylor will make the draft.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 00:01 - Sep 17 with 1133 viewsStarsky

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 22:23 - Sep 16 by morningstar

If Guidolin hadn't gone with three quarterbacks then there wouldn't have been any need to switch from defense to offense, meaning Taylor wouldn't have been hooked from the roster. We'll have to see which formation the coach goes with on Sunday and whether Taylor will make the draft.

I thought our goal tender was man of the match

It's just the internet, init.

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 00:08 - Sep 17 with 1126 viewsJonTheJack

Taylor shouldn't have reacted the way he did after his manager made a decision to change our tactics and should be fined because of it. Five minutes before half time or not, Chelsea were battering us and they could (and should have) scored more during that time.

Guidolin certainly shouldn't be publicly apologising for his decision. He's the frickin manager and it's his decision to make.

Trundle better get some more pens from Smiths because he's going to be doing a lot of writing if he comes out with an article every time a player comes under criticism.
Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 00:38 - Sep 17 with 1106 viewsLoyal

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 18:31 - Sep 16 by ParsSwans

Starting to get sick and tired of the anti Taylor brigade now seems to be the scapegoat for everything, nice down to earth guy I used to happen to live next to for a few years and got his heart in Swansea. He was left totally exposed last season if anyone was to look at our average positions for last season maybe you will change your mind. Look at the right side of the pitch and either Rangel/naughton always had routs/barrow in front of them. Taylor had no defensive cover in front of him or support /option going forward. Look back on Sunday It was role reversal where we were heavy on left and it didn't work because Tayls is and will never be a left winger/wingback. Naughton is stronger going forward and did well on his own on the right until Mo came on and got stronger after that.
Get behind the players be constructive in criticism but this is getting a bit personal now I think and I would rather him show some passion and emotion even how wrong it was looked after the event, don't seem to see many berating Bony/Michu when they would sulk and take 5 minutes to walk off pitch whenever hey were hooked!

Brigade ?
Where ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 00:44 - Sep 17 with 1101 viewsMurph75

Criticism of Taylor unfair says Trunds on 00:08 - Sep 17 by JonTheJack

Taylor shouldn't have reacted the way he did after his manager made a decision to change our tactics and should be fined because of it. Five minutes before half time or not, Chelsea were battering us and they could (and should have) scored more during that time.

Guidolin certainly shouldn't be publicly apologising for his decision. He's the frickin manager and it's his decision to make.

Trundle better get some more pens from Smiths because he's going to be doing a lot of writing if he comes out with an article every time a player comes under criticism.

If a manager hooked me 4 minutes before half time I certainly wouldn't have sat on the bench and mouthed back to him. I would have shoved the head on the c*nt before I sat down.

If our number 10 had done what Taylor did this message board would be in uproar.

Nearly a week later after drawing against one of the pre season favourites and people are still on a witch hunt.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024