Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders 22:16 - Aug 12 with 1541 viewsKennedy

I would be giving mine back if this happened here.

Just call me JFK

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 22:20 - Aug 12 with 1524 viewsBrynmill_Jack

F*cking hell. that is shocking!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 22:31 - Aug 12 with 1467 viewsUplandsJack

That is disgusting..... The FA and other club supporters trusts including ours, should get involved with this.
Christ, for me as long as this guy hasn't broken any laws with his comments, what right does the club have to basically censor him. We are after all supposed to be living in a democracy.....
Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 22:44 - Aug 12 with 1413 viewsLandore_Jack

Unbelievable.

#backtojack

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 22:44 - Aug 12 with 1408 viewsBanosswan

I agree.

The spelling and grammar from a supposedly 'official' document is disgusting.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 22:58 - Aug 12 with 1365 viewsJacTawe

Diffucult one to form an opinion without knowing the full story. We son't know what was said. This person may be well known to the club with a history of aggression.

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 23:01 - Aug 12 with 1356 viewsDarran

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 22:58 - Aug 12 by JacTawe

Diffucult one to form an opinion without knowing the full story. We son't know what was said. This person may be well known to the club with a history of aggression.

Exactly mate I'd want to know what's been said before I make an opinion especially after whet happened there last season.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 23:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 23:18 - Aug 12 with 1313 viewsLandore_Jack

Reminds me of that Oyston bloke who sued a fan for his comments on a football forum.

#backtojack

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 23:45 - Aug 12 with 1256 viewsBigPhilG

I don't think our club would be stupid enough to send that to any of our fans. We've got some right bright sparks who wouldn't think twice of turning up and grabbing the duty safety officer by the throat. I bet there's some on here dull enough
Login to get fewer ads

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 23:48 - Aug 12 with 1248 viewsmorningstar

I had a letter like this, i went down and grabbed the duty safety officer by the throat!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 23:58 - Aug 12 with 1210 viewsKilkennyjack

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 23:48 - Aug 12 by morningstar

I had a letter like this, i went down and grabbed the duty safety officer by the throat!

👏 fair play, hahaha !

Beware of the Risen People

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 00:06 - Aug 13 with 1193 viewsLoyal

So basically they are saying you can't post things they don't like on social media amd have a season ticket, Fck em, it's not as if it's full every week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 11:14 - Aug 13 with 977 viewsdickythorpe

What pompous, self important, megalomaniac tw@t wrote that? (If true of course)
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 11:14]
Charlton Athletic seemingly threatening season ticket holders on 12:31 - Aug 13 with 903 viewsdobjack2

Worth reading up on what is happening at Charlton off the field mainly apart from Roger Johnsons eloquent words to fans. The chief executive has been voted onto the FA council but they do a lot of community work. Also spending big on the academy with an alleged purpose of flogging promising talent to bigger clubs.

Russell Slade is there now but i suppose he is used to clubs who view their fans as customers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024