Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any minute applause today we should know about? 12:39 - Aug 20 with 709 viewsJackfath

Preparing for the match and wondering if there's a minute in which I should join in with the clapping for a cause?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 12:42 - Aug 20 with 694 viewsDarran

Depends what minute I die in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 12:47 - Aug 20 with 680 viewsswan85

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 12:42 - Aug 20 by Darran

Fair play the title of the thread made me laugh - as did the reply!
Any minute applause today we should know about? on 12:53 - Aug 20 with 649 viewsFlashberryjack

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 12:42 - Aug 20 by Darran

They may not want kill you, just give you a damn good bashing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 13:02 - Aug 20 with 616 viewsHighjack

Which national anthem do we have to learn today?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 13:04 - Aug 20 with 607 viewsHighjack

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 13:02 - Aug 20 by Highjack

Which national anthem do we have to learn today?

Just checked, there's been a car bomb in Somalia, lots dead, but it doesn't count because they are African.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 13:06 - Aug 20 with 595 viewsDarran

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 12:53 - Aug 20 by Flashberryjack

They may not want kill you, just give you a damn good bashing.

I just hope it's not the face.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 13:14 - Aug 20 with 567 viewsWarwickHunt

6th minute in remembrance of our rock, our leader, our ex-joint highest paid player, self-appointed one man managerial interview board, player recruitment executive and all-round busy cûnt.
Any minute applause today we should know about? on 13:25 - Aug 20 with 526 viewsDJack

Yes, on the 80th minute an applause for all those not leaving.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 18:28 - Aug 20 with 396 viewsSwaneeRiver

Any minute applause today we should know about? on 13:25 - Aug 20 by DJack

Yes, on the 80th minute an applause for all those not leaving.

Only people clapping in the 80th minute supported Hull ...
Any minute applause today we should know about? on 18:30 - Aug 20 with 388 viewsJackfath

Loads left when Hull scored in the 79th minute, a full 14 minutes before the end of the match.

#just saying.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024