Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA and poppies 14:06 - Nov 2 with 838 viewsshandyjack

What a disgrace!!

Poll: Expectation for the season

FIFA and poppies on 14:51 - Nov 2 with 813 viewsGlyn1

Disgraceful for the FA even to suggest it. If we did it, then so would the Russian, Serbs etc with their own symbols. How could they say yes to England and then no to everyone else.

Anyway, I've got a problem with ANYONE being forced to wear a poppy as part of their working clothes - it should always be completely voluntary.

And while I'm having this fri**gging rant before getting my 4th cup of black coffee - why do we now wear the poppy so very early? When I was a lad, you wore it in the week before Remembrance Sunday and no earlier than that - to wear it in October never happened.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

FIFA and poppies on 14:56 - Nov 2 with 800 viewsunion_jack

Thread started on the non football site

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FIFA and poppies on 15:04 - Nov 2 with 790 viewsshandyjack

FIFA and poppies on 14:51 - Nov 2 by Glyn1

Disgraceful for the FA even to suggest it. If we did it, then so would the Russian, Serbs etc with their own symbols. How could they say yes to England and then no to everyone else.

Anyway, I've got a problem with ANYONE being forced to wear a poppy as part of their working clothes - it should always be completely voluntary.

And while I'm having this fri**gging rant before getting my 4th cup of black coffee - why do we now wear the poppy so very early? When I was a lad, you wore it in the week before Remembrance Sunday and no earlier than that - to wear it in October never happened.

Let them wear there own symbol then. No one is forced to wear them but they do out of resoect

Poll: Expectation for the season

FIFA and poppies on 15:09 - Nov 2 with 778 viewsyescomeon

Doesn't matter really does it. Plenty of remembrance stuff goes on anyway, displaying political symbols is not allowed across the board. If the FA's are that bothered they should donate the gate from the game to the poppy appeal or something like that.

Upthecity!

FIFA and poppies on 16:10 - Nov 2 with 730 viewsHighjack

FIFA and poppies on 15:09 - Nov 2 by yescomeon

Doesn't matter really does it. Plenty of remembrance stuff goes on anyway, displaying political symbols is not allowed across the board. If the FA's are that bothered they should donate the gate from the game to the poppy appeal or something like that.

Very good suggestion. Not going to happen though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FIFA and poppies on 23:57 - Nov 2 with 590 viewsBigPhilG

England saying tonight they're going to wear a poppy on armbands no matter what FIFA say
FIFA and poppies on 00:17 - Nov 3 with 576 viewsLoyal

FIFA and poppies on 23:57 - Nov 2 by BigPhilG

England saying tonight they're going to wear a poppy on armbands no matter what FIFA say

It's about respect, oh, hang on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FIFA and poppies (n/t) on 12:04 - Nov 4 with 461 viewsOldjack

Doncaster have done a loverly touch to their stadium
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 12:06]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

FIFA and poppies on 12:13 - Nov 4 with 444 viewsFlashberryjack

FIFA ? What do you expect from a bunch of ars*holes but sh*t.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

FIFA and poppies on 12:19 - Nov 4 with 434 viewsClinton

Didn't offer FiFA a big enough bribe

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024