Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time up Huw? 11:30 - Dec 28 with 2127 views34dfgdf54

Apologies if this has been discussed, but anyone else think the Yanks have lost all trust in Huw already?

Jenkins said only a few days ago the change of manager was the last thing needed, the Trust after yesterday made their feelings known too Pearlman etc in no uncertain terms he had to go, they took the advice. Also, they have been assured they are in the forefront in terms of deciding the next manager and the decisions made relating to the appointment. I personally think this is the last thing Jenkins and co want, they don't want the trust involved in any way shape or form but the Americans heads seem to have been turned.

The clocks ticking Huw.
Time up Huw? on 11:32 - Dec 28 with 1719 viewsShonky

Well they would have sacked him yesterday as well if they'd lost ALL trust wouldn't they?

Its just a ride...

Time up Huw? on 11:33 - Dec 28 with 1708 viewsjojaca

No, they will probably put more trust in him now because obviously Bradley was appointment made by the Yanks. Huw has probably told them "I don't like to say I told you, but.........".

Even when you know, you never know?

Time up Huw? on 11:35 - Dec 28 with 1699 views34dfgdf54

Time up Huw? on 11:32 - Dec 28 by Shonky

Well they would have sacked him yesterday as well if they'd lost ALL trust wouldn't they?

His employment part of the original deal in purchasing the club?
Time up Huw? on 11:37 - Dec 28 with 1687 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I said yesterday that getting rid of Huw was more important than getting rid of Bradley. Getting rid of his influence on the decision making structure of the club would be a step in the right direction. He then becomes irrelevant and removal logically follows.

We need more than a good manager, we need a knowledgeable director of football as well. We need them to set out short, medium and long term plans for the future together.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Time up Huw? on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 1662 viewsmax936

Time up Huw? on 11:37 - Dec 28 by Joe_bradshaw

I said yesterday that getting rid of Huw was more important than getting rid of Bradley. Getting rid of his influence on the decision making structure of the club would be a step in the right direction. He then becomes irrelevant and removal logically follows.

We need more than a good manager, we need a knowledgeable director of football as well. We need them to set out short, medium and long term plans for the future together.

This.....

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Time up Huw? on 11:59 - Dec 28 with 1616 viewsLeonWasGod

Time up Huw? on 11:33 - Dec 28 by jojaca

No, they will probably put more trust in him now because obviously Bradley was appointment made by the Yanks. Huw has probably told them "I don't like to say I told you, but.........".

That's my take on it. Even if Huw hasn't rubbed their noses in it, I bet the Yanks are thinking 'we should have listened to Huw, we'll make sure to next time'.

If anything this strengthens him, and to be fair he's got a lot more right than wrong in the past. Whereas the Americans have the proud record of the fourth fastest sacking in PL history.
Time up Huw? on 12:11 - Dec 28 with 1571 viewsDracan66

The person in charge of our dodgy transfer dealings should be keelhauled with immediate effect and whoever is in charge of extending certain playing contracts, I've dyer, should be burnt at the stake!
Time up Huw? on 12:12 - Dec 28 with 1565 viewsShonky

Time up Huw? on 11:35 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

His employment part of the original deal in purchasing the club?

Is it ? Or are you just assuming that it is? Do you honestly believe that Jenkins is unsackable even if he doesn't perform up to standard?
If not then I refer you back to my original point. If they were fed up with him he would be gone.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:15]

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

Time up Huw? on 12:14 - Dec 28 with 1541 views34dfgdf54

Time up Huw? on 12:12 - Dec 28 by Shonky

Is it ? Or are you just assuming that it is? Do you honestly believe that Jenkins is unsackable even if he doesn't perform up to standard?
If not then I refer you back to my original point. If they were fed up with him he would be gone.

I'm assuming otherwise he should have been gone by now. Only got to take a look at a DVD of us under Laudrup, then watch us now under the influence of Jenkins transfer dealings to know he is incompetent.
Time up Huw? on 12:30 - Dec 28 with 1479 viewsKilkennyjack

Time up Huw? on 12:14 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

I'm assuming otherwise he should have been gone by now. Only got to take a look at a DVD of us under Laudrup, then watch us now under the influence of Jenkins transfer dealings to know he is incompetent.

Correct - its amateur stuff with big nose.

Beware of the Risen People

Time up Huw? on 12:38 - Dec 28 with 1462 viewsShonky

Time up Huw? on 12:14 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

Well Jenkins was responsible for everything leading up to Laudrup as well so that's something that has obviously caught peoples attention.
Six seasons in the Premier league doesn't spell incompetence.
His limitations have become apparent recently, but that should not cloud your view when appraising his success in getting us to a certain level.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:41]

Its just a ride...

Time up Huw? on 12:39 - Dec 28 with 1426 viewsHeadmaster

I reckon he'll be gone by the end of the season and good riddance too.
Time up Huw? on 12:43 - Dec 28 with 1429 views34dfgdf54

Time up Huw? on 12:38 - Dec 28 by Shonky

Well Jenkins was responsible for everything leading up to Laudrup as well so that's something that has obviously caught peoples attention.
Six seasons in the Premier league doesn't spell incompetence.
His limitations have become apparent recently, but that should not cloud your view when appraising his success in getting us to a certain level.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:41]

Not really. Rodgers, Martinez and Sousa made their own signings.

Somewhere during the times coming up to the end of the Laudrup reign, Huw's head had been turned, probably from the money his agent was making as we now know.

His, and the rest of the board started making decisions for personal gain, and we are now seeing it all come into fruition. Incompetent, coward, liar, scumbag just few of the words I would describe the guy.?
Time up Huw? on 12:45 - Dec 28 with 1419 viewsShonky

Time up Huw? on 12:43 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

Somewhere during the times coming up to the end of the Laudrup reign, Huw's head had been turned, probably from the money his agent was making as we now know.

His, and the rest of the board started making decisions for personal gain, and we are now seeing it all come into fruition. Incompetent, coward, liar, scumbag just few of the words I would describe the guy.?

So when we win its the managers success but when we lose its Jenkins fault. ( Even though Jenkins was the person who employed all those people, so its down to him anyway)
Makes a change from it being between the manager and players I suppose.
His later actions don't change the fact that, for a while, Jenkins did a good job. I imagine the Yanks looked at his performance as a whole , rather than the last couple of years in isolation.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:49]

Its just a ride...

Time up Huw? on 12:50 - Dec 28 with 1399 views34dfgdf54

Time up Huw? on 12:45 - Dec 28 by Shonky

So when we win its the managers success but when we lose its Jenkins fault. ( Even though Jenkins was the person who employed all those people, so its down to him anyway)
Makes a change from it being between the manager and players I suppose.
His later actions don't change the fact that, for a while, Jenkins did a good job. I imagine the Yanks looked at his performance as a whole , rather than the last couple of years in isolation.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:49]

He rightly took the credit of them appointments.

Aren't you reading the posts? Some time during the last few weeks of Laudrups reign things changed. He took full control. Dineen even told me on twitter it was they who signed Emnes. He took credit for the appointments he made, he now needs to fall on his sword for the way he has treated the club and our supporters since. Needs to go.
Time up Huw? on 12:59 - Dec 28 with 1371 viewsShonky

Time up Huw? on 12:50 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

He rightly took the credit of them appointments.

Aren't you reading the posts? Some time during the last few weeks of Laudrups reign things changed. He took full control. Dineen even told me on twitter it was they who signed Emnes. He took credit for the appointments he made, he now needs to fall on his sword for the way he has treated the club and our supporters since. Needs to go.

I'm reading your posts I'm just not sure what the hell you're getting at.
You started off asking if the yanks have lost all trust in HJ. I have presented possible reasons why they may not have(All pure conjecture, as is this entire thread.) which they clearly haven't.

At the end of the day Its not me you need to convince that Jenkins needs to leave. Its the mugs who bought our club.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 13:02]

Its just a ride...

Time up Huw? on 13:06 - Dec 28 with 1318 viewsDarran

Time up Huw? on 12:59 - Dec 28 by Shonky

You started off asking if the yanks have lost all trust in HJ. I have presented possible reasons why they may not have(All pure conjecture, as is this entire thread.) which they clearly haven't.

At the end of the day Its not me you need to convince that Jenkins needs to leave. Its the mugs who bought our club.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Time up Huw? on 13:11 - Dec 28 with 1289 views34dfgdf54

Time up Huw? on 12:59 - Dec 28 by Shonky

Of course it's conjecture, I don't know what's going through the owners heads but as I said, I think their losing faith in Huw. He wouldn't want the trust anywhere near the next appointment.

He'll be gone end of the season.
Time up Huw? on 13:13 - Dec 28 with 1280 viewsDarran

Time up Huw? on 13:11 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

Of course it's conjecture, I don't know what's going through the owners heads but as I said, I think their losing faith in Huw. He wouldn't want the trust anywhere near the next appointment.

He'll be gone end of the season.

Why do you think the Trust will be anywhere near the next appointment then?

Time up Huw? on 13:20 - Dec 28 with 1257 views34dfgdf54

Time up Huw? on 13:13 - Dec 28 by Darran

Why do you think the Trust will be anywhere near the next appointment then?

As per last nights statement. "Fully consulted", not saying they will be making any decision but atleast they will be around the table and can put their thoughts and opinions forward. I don't necessarily think Huw will have final say on this one.
Time up Huw? on 13:23 - Dec 28 with 1243 viewsDarran

Time up Huw? on 13:20 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

As per last nights statement. "Fully consulted", not saying they will be making any decision but atleast they will be around the table and can put their thoughts and opinions forward. I don't necessarily think Huw will have final say on this one.

Nonsense you're reading too much into it.

Time up Huw? on 14:43 - Dec 28 with 1154 views34dfgdf54

Time up Huw? on 13:23 - Dec 28 by Darran

Nonsense you're reading too much into it.

""Regarding the decision on his replacement, we are pleased to say that we are being fully consulted in the decision as to who should be our new manager, and involved at all levels surrounding the criteria and process"

So your mates at the trust are lying? You really are thick as f*ck.
Time up Huw? on 14:53 - Dec 28 with 1122 viewsDarran

Time up Huw? on 14:43 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

""Regarding the decision on his replacement, we are pleased to say that we are being fully consulted in the decision as to who should be our new manager, and involved at all levels surrounding the criteria and process"

So your mates at the trust are lying? You really are thick as f*ck.

No Blaine it means the Trust are being told what is happening not that Phil Sumbler is suggesting who the new manager should be.

Fuçking hell you couldn't make this shit up mun.

Time up Huw? on 15:27 - Dec 28 with 1057 viewsDewi1jack

Time up Huw? on 12:12 - Dec 28 by Shonky

If the Merrycans wanted a fall guy to deflect any vitriol from the fans away from them and their backers, then I suggest that for a £ few hundred thousand, Jenkins is perfect for the role.
If things start getting worse, appoint Leigh Dinner as well.
If things are still going from bad to worse call on cloggie fugger. His ego would bring him back without any other thought process.

Our colonnial cousins could still be p1ssed off at finding that "Jack to a Jerk" is about as truthful as Hollywood was about Braveheart or any war film and getting their revenge by making Jenkins see out his contract

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Time up Huw? on 15:33 - Dec 28 with 1036 viewsDr_Winston

Time up Huw? on 12:43 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

Martinez had some influence in who we brought in, but the club also identified some targets. Both Jason Scotland and Ferrie Bodde were on the radar whilst Jackett was still the manager.

Sousa didn't make his own signings. Otherwise we'd never have signed Trundle back or tried to get Akinfenwa for the same.

Rodgers and Laudrup were both heavily involved in identifying specific players that they wanted to sign.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024