Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated 09:15 - Jul 23 with 1499 viewsSwansIndependent

Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated 23rd Jul 2017 09:14
Paul Clement watched his Swansea side round off their US tour with a 0-0 draw against North Carolina in the early hours of this morning and was clearly a disappointed man. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated on 11:29 - Jul 23 with 1080 viewsLoyal

I would be far happier if he knew the reason ..,,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated on 11:51 - Jul 23 with 1015 viewsDarran

I completely understand that these meaningless games are all about fitness and preparing for the oncoming season but it might help by playing the best available team just for one fuçking game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated on 13:26 - Jul 23 with 886 viewsSmellyplumz

Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated on 11:29 - Jul 23 by Loyal

I would be far happier if he knew the reason ..,,

Because we are shit innit

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated on 13:34 - Jul 23 with 867 viewsraynor94

Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated on 13:26 - Jul 23 by Smellyplumz

Because we are shit innit

Mr positive is on fine form today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated on 13:52 - Jul 23 with 832 viewsYossarian

He knows the reason.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Clement - For Some Reason Our Play Deteriorated on 15:10 - Jul 23 with 718 viewsLeonWasGod

He was far from a happy chappy in the interview after the game. Not surprised though. We're a bit lightweight without our main threats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024