Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewstone in the Uplands 20:23 - Jul 30 with 1506 viewsdickythorpe

Any good? Drove through the Uplands on Friday evening and it looked full. A good sign, it must be doing something right.
Brewstone in the Uplands on 20:51 - Jul 30 with 1450 viewsDr_Winston

Massively overpriced. Not quite as poser central as Noah's Yard, but close.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:13 - Jul 30 with 1407 viewsFieryJack

Brewstone in the Uplands on 20:51 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

Thanks for letting me know. Next time I'm in Swansea I'll know to avoid it.

There's a place round the corner from me that's equally vile. No beer on tap & each table comes with a clipboard menu of expensive bottled beers and wines from around the world and the air is full of the la-de-dah chatter of snooty superior gits. One visit was enough for me.
Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:13 - Jul 30 with 1406 viewsSwanzay

Brewstone in the Uplands on 20:51 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

I hear Noah and MM are good buddies, MM is the finance behind NY and his new observatory in the Marina.

NY is pretentious as feck!
Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:25 - Jul 30 with 1366 viewsJack1

Decent enough. Locals can apply for a 20% off card. With that discount it's pretty decent
Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:42 - Jul 30 with 1340 viewsSPboy

Cornish Pilsner & some dark IPA stuff on tap. Decent enough beers but if you haven't got a locals discount card it can be it bit pricey for more than a couple. Cocktails & shorts expensive. Food is pretty good. Beer garden out back ok too 🍺🍺
Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:57 - Jul 30 with 1289 viewsSwanjaxs

Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:13 - Jul 30 by Swanzay

I hear Noah and MM are good buddies, MM is the finance behind NY and his new observatory in the Marina.

NY is pretentious as feck!

I hear MM rarely leaves his home in Spain nowadays, takes very little interest in his hotel and is feeling very sorry for himself..... that's what I've heard anyway 👀
[Post edited 30 Jul 2017 22:00]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:07 - Jul 30 with 1245 viewsSwanzay

Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:57 - Jul 30 by Swanjaxs

I hear MM rarely leaves his home in Spain nowadays, takes very little interest in his hotel and is feeling very sorry for himself..... that's what I've heard anyway 👀
[Post edited 30 Jul 2017 22:00]

Im positive hes involved in Noahs, Im guessing Noah wouldn't have the capitol to do it and they are often in hotel, like long lost brothers...
Yes MM goes regular to Spain,but in hotel fairly frequently.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2017 22:09]
Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:18 - Jul 30 with 1215 viewsSwanjaxs

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:07 - Jul 30 by Swanzay

Im positive hes involved in Noahs, Im guessing Noah wouldn't have the capitol to do it and they are often in hotel, like long lost brothers...
Yes MM goes regular to Spain,but in hotel fairly frequently.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2017 22:09]

Been told by someone "itk" that MM has little interest in his hotel at the moment and the staff are basically scratching their heads as to who is meant to be running the show on a daily basis on the management side of things ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:20 - Jul 30 with 1208 viewsswanforthemoney

Noah's is fine. oK pricey but I like it there. Very good Jazz on a Monday night. Didn't Noah start out with Monkey Lounge. Decent young chap, good luck to him.
Brew stone worth a visit. Half decent, good buzz in ground floor bars.
Make a night of it in uplands. Brew stone, Noah's, then the Garage for a band. Lovely.

I stand in the North Stand

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:25 - Jul 30 with 1192 viewsSwanzay

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:18 - Jul 30 by Swanjaxs

Been told by someone "itk" that MM has little interest in his hotel at the moment and the staff are basically scratching their heads as to who is meant to be running the show on a daily basis on the management side of things ...

True, the hotel is in major need of a make over, its crumbling behind the scenes!
Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:26 - Jul 30 with 1187 viewsGowerjack

Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:25 - Jul 30 by Jack1

Decent enough. Locals can apply for a 20% off card. With that discount it's pretty decent

Gosh

I can't believe you think that's a good move..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:28 - Jul 30 with 1176 viewsSwanzay

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:20 - Jul 30 by swanforthemoney

Noah's is fine. oK pricey but I like it there. Very good Jazz on a Monday night. Didn't Noah start out with Monkey Lounge. Decent young chap, good luck to him.
Make a night of it in uplands. Brew stone, Noah's, then the Garage for a band. Lovely.

Noah is just as pretentious as his bar....
Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:32 - Jul 30 with 1164 viewsSwanjaxs

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:20 - Jul 30 by swanforthemoney

Make a night of it in the Uplands and avoid Brew stone, Noahs and go the the Tavs for a few cheap one's then head into Town 👍 trust me your pocket will thank you and you can avoid the bright orange pretentious 50 something incrowd too 😎

Brewstone in the Uplands on 22:55 - Jul 30 with 1129 viewscontroversial_jack

Brewstone in the Uplands on 21:42 - Jul 30 by SPboy

Cornish Pilsner & some dark IPA stuff on tap. Decent enough beers but if you haven't got a locals discount card it can be it bit pricey for more than a couple. Cocktails & shorts expensive. Food is pretty good. Beer garden out back ok too 🍺🍺

Cornish pilsner is decent enough, but it tastes nothing at all like pilsner
Brewstone in the Uplands on 05:57 - Jul 31 with 1033 viewsFieryJack

He's got to be a chunt to be called Noah in the first place.

Langland Bay surfer tossers.

Gower set.

Class, money, social divisions, as ever, define this country.

Go to gash trendy Uplands bars and mingle with your sickening, insufferable enemy.
Brewstone in the Uplands on 06:35 - Jul 31 with 1013 viewsbazzool

Hey guys iv never had a night out in the uplands, was always wind st then kingsway, but iv been told now that many people go to the uplands instead of wind st ?
Brewstone in the Uplands on 07:49 - Jul 31 with 962 viewsJFSwan

Over priced. £5.20 for Budweiser.

As far as 'that end of town' goes I prefer the Wig & Pen/ Bryn yr mor area, before heading to wind street. Wig has pints for under £3
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 7:49]
Brewstone in the Uplands on 08:04 - Jul 31 with 944 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brewstone in the Uplands on 07:49 - Jul 31 by JFSwan

Over priced. £5.20 for Budweiser.

As far as 'that end of town' goes I prefer the Wig & Pen/ Bryn yr mor area, before heading to wind street. Wig has pints for under £3
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 7:49]

It's too bright in there. Need sunglasses to avoid a migraine. Nice cheap pint of grolsch though 😁

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024