Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very very negative people on Here 06:46 - Aug 18 with 2084 viewsswansea68

Have always read this site and have decided to join. I watched the game against Southampton last week and yes we were under the cosh for most of the game and yes we need 2/3 players as do all clubs for new seasons. After reading the posts on here this week we are already relegated in most ppl eyes. I would have been quite happy to add 1/2 to season squad but now Siggy has left ( and he is replaceable , did u ever see his corners ? They were shocking. I was telling ppl 2 years ago all he did was signal 1 arm up and couldn't get it over the first man ). U will see a much improved performance from the whole team on Sat . I'd be very happy with Chadli coming in as he's 10 times better than Routledge . Chadli will play every game and get u 8/10 goals a season. Bony will challenge Lorente and be our number 1 striker for next 2/3 years. Ppl go on about the Right Back . I'm happy with our defence. Mawson / Fernandez are superb together after just half season . We have more than enough to stay up and that's our target every year Stay Up. Let's be more positive and appreciate Premier League football on our doorstep . Little old Swansea doing fantastic. Look at Tranmere today - non league Now. I remember they used to be a decent League 1 team and we were in League 2 . Could easy have gone the same way. Manchester United Saturday . It's frightening on paper after last weeks results / performances but believe me football is different every game. We may not get a result. But the performance will be a huge improvement in last week and we will be confident going to Palace and with new signings.
Very very negative people on Here on 06:49 - Aug 18 with 2074 viewsfbreath

Do you have a return key on your keypad. If not you can buy one quite cheap try google

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Very very negative people on Here on 07:00 - Aug 18 with 2049 viewsswansea68

Lol. Have you worked out ur route yet ?
Very very negative people on Here on 07:19 - Aug 18 with 1994 viewsphact0rri

Thinking that the Enter key, isn't the only thing missing from the keyboard, I mean how can you buy a keyboard in wales without a "Y". :D

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Very very negative people on Here on 08:10 - Aug 18 with 1901 viewsSgorioFruit

Bony doesn't play for us mate.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Very very negative people on Here on 08:19 - Aug 18 with 1855 viewsnantywatcher

Very very negative people on Here on 08:10 - Aug 18 by SgorioFruit

Hope you'll be able to repeat that in a month's time.
Very very negative people on Here on 08:20 - Aug 18 with 1847 viewsswansea68

Very very negative people on Here on 08:10 - Aug 18 by SgorioFruit

Not yet mate. But will be very soon. My point is we will be strong enough once we have signed 2/3 .

😁👍🏻. Return key
Very very negative people on Here on 08:29 - Aug 18 with 1803 viewshammy

Yes, a nice balanced view.

Although we have not finished our recruitment, I feel we are in a much better place with PC and his coaching team in place than we were last year. The Southampton game was not easy to watch but we defended really well and we did have 2 excellent opportunities to nick the win.

I think we'll be right up for the game on Saturday and will see a more positive approach. We might not win but there is a long way to go this season.

Enjoy it while it lasts ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Very very negative people on Here on 08:35 - Aug 18 with 1775 viewsawayjack

I think posters are more realistic than negative, certainly towards the team verus the understandable negativity to the Board / Shareholders who've lied to justify their personal greed. You rate two players that aren't in our squad to have their best seasons. Apologies if you're not as young as your post suggests, but sadly referencing outrageous stats for players not in our squad makes you look like a FIFA fantasist. You'd get on well with Huw.
Login to get fewer ads

Very very negative people on Here (n/t) on 08:57 - Aug 18 with 1707 viewsjasonbromham

[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 8:58]
Very very negative people on Here on 12:33 - Aug 18 with 1544 viewscosy121

I agree with you,There are a lot on here that are more concerned with slagging each other off.just ignore them.we are very lucky to be watching our team in this league.call them self supporters.
Very very negative people on Here on 12:49 - Aug 18 with 1489 viewsNeathJack

Who's this stooge?
Very very negative people on Here on 12:58 - Aug 18 with 1461 viewsswansea68

Very very negative people on Here on 12:49 - Aug 18 by NeathJack

Who's this stooge?

That's the kind of reply I always see on here ? Own the site do you ? I'm just a poster like you , but I'm not precious
Very very negative people on Here on 13:01 - Aug 18 with 1435 viewsDarran

Very very negative people on Here on 12:58 - Aug 18 by swansea68

That's the kind of reply I always see on here ? Own the site do you ? I'm just a poster like you , but I'm not precious

You were on here a few months ago with a different username that ended in 68 winding people up weren't you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Very very negative people on Here on 13:08 - Aug 18 with 1396 viewscosy121

Are you a Cardiff fan,neath neath neath.lol
Very very negative people on Here on 13:08 - Aug 18 with 1391 viewsswansea68

Very very negative people on Here on 13:01 - Aug 18 by Darran

You were on here a few months ago with a different username that ended in 68 winding people up weren't you?

No not me mate
Very very negative people on Here on 13:11 - Aug 18 with 1377 viewscosy121

Lol,stop winding people up with positive posts.we are doomed.
Very very negative people on Here on 13:15 - Aug 18 with 1365 viewscosy121

That post was directed at neath jack,mate
Very very negative people on Here on 13:22 - Aug 18 with 1333 viewsDarran

Very very negative people on Here on 13:08 - Aug 18 by swansea68

No not me mate

Bullshit I've been here long enough to notice posting patterns.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Very very negative people on Here on 13:37 - Aug 18 with 1278 viewsTheKirkyLife

Eh, I'm usually one of the more positive people around here and though there are some real drama llamas at times I don't think anyone was too scathing in all honesty. We had zero attacking instinct against Southampton. Even if you have the best defence in the league that still can only get you a point if you're lucky.

I'll hold my jury on signings. I agree with you on Chadli but Bony is a big risk despite the fact I'm glad we could get him cut price.

Just got to understand that for some people every signing, every outbound player, every goal, every card, every corner means us relegated at some point
Very very negative people on Here on 15:02 - Aug 18 with 1177 viewscosy121

Very very negative people on Here on 13:22 - Aug 18 by Darran

Bullshit I've been here long enough to notice posting patterns.

I think you would fit right in on talk sport.
Very very negative people on Here on 15:22 - Aug 18 with 1124 viewswobbly

Maybe they have played this one smart? For just 30k in lawyers costs they got an offer of multi millions out of the shareholders to avoid legal action.
Very very negative people on Here on 15:47 - Aug 18 with 1082 viewsswansea68

Very very negative people on Here on 15:22 - Aug 18 by wobbly

Maybe they have played this one smart? For just 30k in lawyers costs they got an offer of multi millions out of the shareholders to avoid legal action.

Someone with sense at last
Very very negative people on Here on 16:52 - Aug 18 with 1022 viewsawayjack

Very very negative people on Here on 15:22 - Aug 18 by wobbly

Accepting the first offer breaches the basics of negotiation, particularly with Yanks. It shows Trust / fans are weak and likely to be equally easy on other stuff. We should have shown some balls and gone for litigation, even if the agenda was to get a better deal based on higher value of club for staying in PL and major increase in Sky money and huge increase in player values.

The mere threat of a slow / long-term legal action with fans would screw up their exit plans in for a few years. Legal action would almost certainly have provoked a better offer and show that our trust/fans are serious and not a bunch of softies that cosy up to the Yanks. I bet they and our Board are pissing themselves at how we continue to be so easy and soft.
Very very negative people on Here on 17:51 - Aug 18 with 967 viewsbermudajack

Very very negative people on Here on 16:52 - Aug 18 by awayjack

Accepting the first offer breaches the basics of negotiation, particularly with Yanks. It shows Trust / fans are weak and likely to be equally easy on other stuff. We should have shown some balls and gone for litigation, even if the agenda was to get a better deal based on higher value of club for staying in PL and major increase in Sky money and huge increase in player values.

The mere threat of a slow / long-term legal action with fans would screw up their exit plans in for a few years. Legal action would almost certainly have provoked a better offer and show that our trust/fans are serious and not a bunch of softies that cosy up to the Yanks. I bet they and our Board are pissing themselves at how we continue to be so easy and soft.

Negative? 😳😳😳

Don't get me started...😡😡😡

I've never been so disalusioned about our hopes as I am this season, with the ongoing control of Jenkins, (even though he clearly tried to stab the Trust in the back - it's now okay to sell him Trust shares) 😡🤢

Our recruitment has again found a reason to be put on hold and it turns out we don't have a pot to pizz in after 7 years of TV money... we have to sell to buy 😳 Watford, Burnley, Huddersfield, Bournemouth & West Ham have all invested much more than us.

Our current playing squad would struggle in the Championship and how much of the Siggi money will be spent? A couple of Championship/ Scottish hopefuls to fill the Siggi void at best...

Can't wait to see the devastation on here tommorrow evening if our weaknesses are exposed as expected... 😳 Let's hope Utd have an off day...👍

I really feel sorry for Clement... played like a Jenkins puppet and he'll pay the ultimate price When it all goes tits up again 😟

I so hope I don't bump into Huw - face to face anytime soon...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Very very negative people on Here on 03:39 - Aug 19 with 841 viewswobbly

Very very negative people on Here on 16:52 - Aug 18 by awayjack

I don't think they did accept the first offer. This was just the first offer presented to trust members and I read on here that there were earlier offers that were rejected. Also, how threatening is the threat of long, slow legal action when you only have a few hundred thousand in the bank? The money would run out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024