Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson 18:43 - Oct 5 with 6799 viewsdickythorpe

What will happen to him?
The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 18:45 - Oct 5 with 2794 viewsJackfath

More than will happen to the paedophiles the establishment hide away.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 18:54 - Oct 5 with 2777 viewsBrynCartwright

His Donald Trump golf ball prank was genius. The Secret Service must have been absolutely blocked after that one.

Also liked his Volkswagon prank.

The guy only pranks those most deserving of his attention.

Hate the word 'prank' by the way.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 19:04 - Oct 5 with 2762 viewsBrynCartwright

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 18:54 - Oct 5 by BrynCartwright

His Donald Trump golf ball prank was genius. The Secret Service must have been absolutely blocked after that one.

'Effin Apple spellchecker! 'Bollocked' becomes 'blocked'.

Wondering if 'spellcheckers' could start wars.

The Donald lets rip on Twitter. Spell checker cocks up one of the words of his usual gem of wisdom.

Kim JU goes apeshite and sparks off his nukes.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 19:12 - Oct 5 with 2745 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nothing. He didn’t break any laws and had the proper accreditation to be in the conference hall yesterday.

Poll: Tory leader

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:11 - Oct 5 with 2700 viewsdickythorpe

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 19:12 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

Nothing. He didn’t break any laws and had the proper accreditation to be in the conference hall yesterday.

How does one obtain this accreditation?
The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:14 - Oct 5 with 2691 viewsexiledclaseboy

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:11 - Oct 5 by dickythorpe

How does one obtain this accreditation?

Security was been arranged by the Conservative Party as event organisers. Which frankly just makes the whole thing even funnier.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:15 - Oct 5 with 2687 viewsDarran

If anyone saw the footage of him outside walking down the street still in character and don’t think he deserved a good punching I don’t believe them.
What a prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:17 - Oct 5 with 2683 viewsexiledclaseboy

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:15 - Oct 5 by Darran

If anyone saw the footage of him outside walking down the street still in character and don’t think he deserved a good punching I don’t believe them.
What a prick.

Handcuffing him was a bit OTT I thought.

Login to get fewer ads

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:18 - Oct 5 with 2678 viewsswanjackal

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:15 - Oct 5 by Darran

What a prick.

I'm still scratching my head at what was meant to be humorous in the first place. He's no Carl Power. And his stand up is shockingly bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:18 - Oct 5 with 2676 viewsdickythorpe

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:14 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

Security was been arranged by the Conservative Party as event organisers. Which frankly just makes the whole thing even funnier.

The devil on my shoulder would love me to try this sort of caper.....however I'm an old git these days!!!

Bloody nightmare for the woman!!! Time for her to go, she doesn't look the part at all. What a lame reposte " I'd give Corbyn a P45" really was!
The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:21 - Oct 5 with 2667 viewsDarran

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:18 - Oct 5 by swanjackal

I'm still scratching my head at what was meant to be humorous in the first place. He's no Carl Power. And his stand up is shockingly bad.

I couldn’t agree more you’ve got to be a bit of a twàt to have found it funny.

Ebo told me on twitter that he thought it was funny.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:22 - Oct 5 with 2660 viewsexiledclaseboy

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:21 - Oct 5 by Darran

I thought it was f*cking great and still do. I’d never heard of the bloke till yesterday, when it happened I thought it was a genuine delegate.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:22 - Oct 5 with 2660 viewsswanjackal

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:21 - Oct 5 by Darran

No comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:23 - Oct 5 with 2656 viewsDarran

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:17 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

Handcuffing him was a bit OTT I thought.

Was he? Didn’t know that.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:24 - Oct 5 with 2654 viewsswanjackal

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:22 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

I thought it was f*cking great and still do. I’d never heard of the bloke till yesterday, when it happened I thought it was a genuine delegate.

Judging by the list of comedians you prior said you enjoyed, this does not surprise me in the slightest.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:24 - Oct 5 with 2653 viewsDarran

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:22 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

It wasn’t funny.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:25 - Oct 5 with 2644 viewsexiledclaseboy

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:24 - Oct 5 by Darran

It wasn’t funny.

Yeah it was. Tory boy.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:27 - Oct 5 with 2634 viewsJackfath

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 18:54 - Oct 5 by BrynCartwright

I dislike the word prank too. I prefer jape.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:27 - Oct 5 with 2634 viewsDarran

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:25 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah it was. Tory boy.

Prick. Mind you it would have been funny if he’d nutted her.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:28 - Oct 5 with 2631 viewsexiledclaseboy

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:27 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

I dislike the word prank too. I prefer jape.

I’d say this was more of a stunt than a prank.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:29 - Oct 5 with 2614 viewsexiledclaseboy

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:27 - Oct 5 by Darran

No it wouldn’t. I dislike Theresa May intensely but I don’t wish violence on her. You’re as bad as Isis.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:31 - Oct 5 with 2603 viewsJackfath

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:28 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

I’d say this was more of a stunt than a prank.

Stunts are what Eddie Kidd and Evil Knievel did. I'd say it was more of a jape than a prank, and more of a prank than a stunt.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:33 - Oct 5 with 2594 viewsexiledclaseboy

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:31 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

Stunts are what Eddie Kidd and Evil Knievel did. I'd say it was more of a jape than a prank, and more of a prank than a stunt.

You’re considering only one definition of the word “stunt”.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:34 - Oct 5 with 2589 viewsJackfath

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:27 - Oct 5 by Darran

That's a worserer comment than Lisa saying she wishes Melinda would shoot Tummer.

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:35 - Oct 5 with 2586 viewsLohengrin

The comedian Simon Brodkin / Lee Nelson on 20:31 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

It had tomfoolery wriiten all over it, Fath. On the silliness spectrum that sits midway between buffoonery and horseplay.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024