Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FLA march London 09:03 - Oct 8 with 5811 viewsgetcarter

Huge turnout but ignored by the national press.
FLA march London on 09:10 - Oct 8 with 5792 viewsepaul

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/football-lads-alliance-inside-far

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FLA march London on 09:43 - Oct 8 with 5752 viewsexiledclaseboy

“Football lads alliance”. That’s worth a few chuckles on its own.

Poll: Tory leader

FLA march London on 10:00 - Oct 8 with 5717 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No football lasses anywhere to be seen?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

FLA march London on 10:21 - Oct 8 with 5677 viewsLohengrin

FLA march London on 09:43 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

“Football lads alliance”. That’s worth a few chuckles on its own.

This is quite interesting to listen to, Clase, if you can ignore what passes for interior decor in the Marxist home! What has him rattled is that this has the mushrooming potential to bring tens if not hundreds of thousands of 'working class' folk out on to the street and 'the left' finding itself on the wrong side, as the self-proclaimed vanguard of the proletariat.

Another thing 'the left' is tying itself up in knots over is how to counter claims made yesterday by a 'reactionary ex-services speaker' when their own typeset bible is publishing the same thing the day after.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/07/isis-rape-slavery-british-recruits

What was the march yesterday calling for? The immediate deportation of anybody who has fought for ISIS and somehow made their way back here and the internment of islamists on MI5/6 watch lists. It's not what you would call a minority view any more.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 14:08]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FLA march London on 10:23 - Oct 8 with 5665 viewsexiledclaseboy

FLA march London on 10:21 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

This is quite interesting to listen to, Clase, if you can ignore what passes for interior decor in the Marxist home! What has him rattled is that this has the mushrooming potential to bring tens if not hundreds of thousands of 'working class' folk out on to the street and 'the left' finding itself on the wrong side, as the self-proclaimed vanguard of the proletariat.

Another thing 'the left' is tying itself up in knots over is how to counter claims made yesterday by a 'reactionary ex-services speaker' when their own typeset bible is publishing the same thing the day after.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/07/isis-rape-slavery-british-recruits

What was the march yesterday calling for? The immediate deportation of anybody who has fought for ISIS and somehow made their way back here and the internment of islamists on MI5/6 watch lists. It's not what you would call a minority view any more.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 14:08]

Yeah but come on. The “Football Lads Alliance”. (I’m ignoring the missing apostrophe to be kind). F*cking grow up mun.

FLA march London on 10:47 - Oct 8 with 5610 viewsBigPhilG

I think the point here is that football is in the main supported by working class people and that those people have had enough of the way things are. Extremism, terrorism, the pc brigade, liberal lefties and the media hell bent against Brexit. Take your pick but there's a lot of people frustrated at what's happening in the country whose voices are not being heard. Maybe just maybe this is where things start to turn. 30K isn't bad for a first time, if they'd done it in the summer the turnout might have been even higher
FLA march London on 10:49 - Oct 8 with 5607 viewsexiledclaseboy

FLA march London on 10:47 - Oct 8 by BigPhilG

I think the point here is that football is in the main supported by working class people and that those people have had enough of the way things are. Extremism, terrorism, the pc brigade, liberal lefties and the media hell bent against Brexit. Take your pick but there's a lot of people frustrated at what's happening in the country whose voices are not being heard. Maybe just maybe this is where things start to turn. 30K isn't bad for a first time, if they'd done it in the summer the turnout might have been even higher

It was their second march. The first one was in June.

FLA march London on 10:59 - Oct 8 with 5584 viewsLohengrin

FLA march London on 10:23 - Oct 8 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah but come on. The “Football Lads Alliance”. (I’m ignoring the missing apostrophe to be kind). F*cking grow up mun.

What's in a name? It's just your epitomic sprat to catch a mackerel. If this continues to grow, continues on its present trajectory from 10,000 on the first demo to 30,000 on the second, by various accounts, what then? If I had to hazard a guess it's going to see somebody very much like, if not actually, Douglas Murray striding centre stage as spokesman for something like a re-born Union and Reconstruction movement. A pressure group that would terrify Westminster with it's ability to bring cities to a standstill at the drop of a hat and ram home its agenda. Fanciful? Perhaps, but you can be sure that there are those behind the scenes of this thinking along those lines.

Where was I when all this was going on? By way of burnishing my own impeccable 'working class' credentials I spent the day down in St David's Cathedral clad in a rather fetching Harris Tweed suit helping schoolchildren translate the Latin inscriptions on the various gisant effigies.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 14:06]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

FLA march London on 11:12 - Oct 8 with 5560 viewsLoyal

And not one mention of the word Nazi.
Yet .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FLA march London on 11:19 - Oct 8 with 5547 viewswhoflungdung

If its working class then where was Jez?

Surely an opportunity missed . He could have joined hands with DI , Dr John and sung some stirring rebel songs ;maybe even tw@tted some Jews en route.

I'm confused as to why the Welsh seemingly prefer Rugby Union and have a Cricket team when its clearly a middle class game. Rugby League ,utterly working class, never took off in Wales . How odd is that. The (former) miners of the valleys should be playing the (former) miners of Cas ,Featherstone and Dewsbury

odd world

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

FLA march London on 11:23 - Oct 8 with 5539 viewsDarran

FLA march London on 11:19 - Oct 8 by whoflungdung

Surely an opportunity missed . He could have joined hands with DI , Dr John and sung some stirring rebel songs ;maybe even tw@tted some Jews en route.

I'm confused as to why the Welsh seemingly prefer Rugby Union and have a Cricket team when its clearly a middle class game. Rugby League ,utterly working class, never took off in Wales . How odd is that. The (former) miners of the valleys should be playing the (former) miners of Cas ,Featherstone and Dewsbury

odd world

The former miners are all in wheelchairs after you put them there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FLA march London on 11:31 - Oct 8 with 5528 viewsJoshTheJack

They're better at organising a protest than us.! Seems to be alot of people are unhappy with politics/Goverment.Catalonia,Russians,South Brazillians.Aslong as everything is done peacefully and in the right way.
FLA march London on 11:41 - Oct 8 with 5498 viewsNeath_Jack

FLA march London on 11:19 - Oct 8 by whoflungdung

odd world

Rugby Union is most definitely a working class sport here in my homeland. Maybe different in your country, granted.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FLA march London on 11:43 - Oct 8 with 5495 viewsNeath_Jack

I will say there has been up to this point (without wishing to do a Kilkenny), i didn't see any footage from the event from BBC or Sky News etc. certainly not at the time of the march anyway.

Something feels a bit different about this one, as opposed to your EDL and Britain First nonsense.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FLA march London on 13:58 - Oct 8 with 5376 viewsdobjack2

Usual bollox masquerading as voices of reason.
FLA march London on 14:02 - Oct 8 with 5370 viewsexiledclaseboy

FLA march London on 11:43 - Oct 8 by Neath_Jack

I will say there has been up to this point (without wishing to do a Kilkenny), i didn't see any footage from the event from BBC or Sky News etc. certainly not at the time of the march anyway.

Something feels a bit different about this one, as opposed to your EDL and Britain First nonsense.

Let’s hope so, but the apparent enthusiastic embracing of Tommy Robinson probably doesn’t bode well for this being anything other than the nonsense you referred to under a different (and really stupid) name.

FLA march London on 14:58 - Oct 8 with 5293 viewswhoflungdung

My homeland same as you

Which was my point ,mate

Rugby s roots are middle class although Wales ,bizarrely, took to the game

Some say it's our national game. Some get upset when they hear that

Our national game is pilloried on here

Weird innit

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

FLA march London on 15:19 - Oct 8 with 5267 viewsgetcarter

Lots of ex service and Police at the march. Robinson was there to interview people for his Rebel tv service. The next march is up north and despite the media blackout the numbers will increase.
FLA march London on 15:36 - Oct 8 with 5222 viewslondonlisa2001

FLA march London on 13:58 - Oct 8 by dobjack2

Usual bollox masquerading as voices of reason.

I happened to be there yesterday - obviously not at the march, but in the Strand and around that area. The police had cordoned off the road we were walking along with little nephew so asked them what it was about and where they were to avoid it with the little one.

Policeman in charge of the blockade in Trafalgar Square said it was the Football Lads Alliance (or at least I heard the football bit) and when I asked what's that about then, his response was 'usual EDL lot with a different name, same faces as every other time'. He did go on to say 'although at least this time they haven't caused any fuss'.

For balance, he also said 'and it's our usual Leftie friends out as well protesting about them, although they haven't caused any fuss either'.
FLA march London on 15:47 - Oct 8 with 5192 viewsMeraki

I always chuckle when I see the name Tommy Robinson - whats wrong with Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024