Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kris Nordfeldt 14:40 - Feb 28 with 2884 viewskarnataka

Deserves his own thread for keeping us in the game last night. Thought he was poor in the Notts County replay, trying to punch crosses I could have caught and regularly causing panic in our defence but fairplay, he was excellent last night and we might not have a quarter final to look forward to if he hadn't made some very good saves in the first half especially that first fingertip save which was world class.
Kris Nordfeldt on 14:43 - Feb 28 with 2874 viewsjack247

Definitely. Made a couple of cracking saves in the first half.

The way Wednesday were set up and with the attacking options at their disposal, they wouldn’t have been easy to break down if they were defending a lead.
Kris Nordfeldt on 15:03 - Feb 28 with 2819 viewsmagicdaps10

Done well last night when called upon.

What i have noticed with him is that he is excellent with the ball at his feet..............nice to see him catch the ball a couple of times from crosses.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kris Nordfeldt on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 2757 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A really good game and contender for MOM with VDH perhaps?
Kris Nordfeldt on 15:49 - Feb 28 with 2718 viewsJango

If he’d have let any of those attempts in yesterday he would have needed shooting.
Kris Nordfeldt on 15:50 - Feb 28 with 2712 viewsjack247

Kris Nordfeldt on 15:33 - Feb 28 by A_Fans_Dad

A really good game and contender for MOM with VDH perhaps?

VdH for me, thought he was class.

Agree, Nordfeldt made some great saves from some decent shots when it mattered though.
Kris Nordfeldt on 16:19 - Feb 28 with 2646 viewsswanforthemoney

The one from Butterfield was an excellent save. The other shots lacked pace. Fair play, though he did what he had to do and kept his concentration.
Even top keepers make mistakes and lose concentration. Butland and De Gea for example over the last week or so. Nordfelt has done whats needed when he has played.
Im a bit surprised he's been happy to sit on our bench TBH. Will he be in the Sweden squad for the World Cup ?

I stand in the North Stand

Kris Nordfeldt on 16:27 - Feb 28 with 2636 viewskarnataka

Kris Nordfeldt on 15:50 - Feb 28 by jack247

VdH for me, thought he was class.

Agree, Nordfeldt made some great saves from some decent shots when it mattered though.

vdH has come on a bundle under Carlos but still appears to be 3rd in the pecking order behind FF & AM as he always seems to be the one sacrificed if we go to a back 4 but he does seem to be a more robust and uncompromising defender than either of the other 2 when it's needed and is less inclined to faff about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024