Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing 18:17 - May 18 with 6810 viewslondontaffia

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/boxing/leeds-united-cardiff-city-selby-14674

C’mon the Welshman!

Poll: How loyal are you really?

Boxing on 18:24 - May 18 with 5067 viewsperplex

Would be great to see Warrington and those ignorant fans eating humble pie.
Boxing on 18:28 - May 18 with 5055 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Be very surprised if Selby doesn't win that one fairly comfortably. Warrington is a hard worker and tough, but Selby has the skillz..

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Boxing on 18:33 - May 18 with 5038 viewsmax936

Any idea what time this will be on?

Can't stand either Team, but Selby is Welsh so I'll stick with him to win.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Boxing on 18:36 - May 18 with 5030 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Assuming it's the main event, I can't see ringwalks before 10pm

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Boxing on 18:37 - May 18 with 5023 viewsdickythorpe

Pair of warriors. These are the.proper boxers for me.
Boxing on 18:42 - May 18 with 5010 viewsRancid

I hope Selby smashes the horrible looking c××t.He's no Cardiff fan (Selby) but they're making him out to be for this one as Warrington is a massive Leeds fan and they're trying to make it more salty than needed.The way Selby's been treated up there since the first press conference back in February has been nothing short of disgraceful and thay little Yorkshire c××t has whooped up the crowd as he knows without them it'd be a mismatch.

C'mon Lee boy break the c××ts jaw.

Another thing is Warrington said from the start that 30 thousand Leeds fans will give him the advantage.Up to yesterday they'd sold just over 20k.
Boxing on 19:10 - May 18 with 4948 viewsperplex

Both are not big punchers in fact Josh has only 6 stoppages on his record so a total lack of power, but he has a tremendous work rate so basically he is going to have to outwork and ware down the more skilful Selby, its tough to call the winner, i`m looking forward to it.
Boxing on 19:21 - May 18 with 4927 viewsmax936

Hows the younger Selby doing these days, anyone know?

Login to get fewer ads

Boxing on 19:24 - May 18 with 4916 viewsRancid

Boxing on 19:21 - May 18 by max936

Hows the younger Selby doing these days, anyone know?

Not sure Steve but he's considered the better of the 2 apparently.He went the distance with Lomachenko as an amateur and one of the very few who did.
Boxing on 19:48 - May 18 with 4870 viewsmax936

Boxing on 19:24 - May 18 by Rancid

Not sure Steve but he's considered the better of the 2 apparently.He went the distance with Lomachenko as an amateur and one of the very few who did.

Some achievement that all the same, I watched the fight from the weekend, awesome stuff just cannot see anyone beating him, hope he doesn't try to put false weight on and move up to different weight category's those naturally bigger will catch him out at some point.
I know he's got the Talent but still.

Boxing on 20:07 - May 18 with 4837 viewsRancid

Boxing on 19:48 - May 18 by max936

Some achievement that all the same, I watched the fight from the weekend, awesome stuff just cannot see anyone beating him, hope he doesn't try to put false weight on and move up to different weight category's those naturally bigger will catch him out at some point.
I know he's got the Talent but still.

He's after records and fast.He turned down all the top promoters when he turned pro because they couldnt give him a world title shot in his first fight lol.3 weight world champion after 12 fights i think 😳
Boxing on 20:17 - May 18 with 4808 viewsmax936

Boxing on 20:07 - May 18 by Rancid

He's after records and fast.He turned down all the top promoters when he turned pro because they couldnt give him a world title shot in his first fight lol.3 weight world champion after 12 fights i think 😳

Yep he is at that, hell of an achievement fair play.

Boxing on 20:35 - May 18 with 4776 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think Warrington will come out too fired up tomorrow and will walk onto something early.

Junior Selby is talented but not difficult to hit. Not sure how much talent at those super lightweights though.

Lomachenko is superb to watch.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Boxing on 11:23 - May 19 with 4503 viewsBarrySwan

Boxing on 19:24 - May 18 by Rancid

As mentioned, the local boxers in Barry say that the younger Selby is the more naturally talented ( not that they're saying Lee isn't much cop of course)

It's just the application of that talent which has been lacking in the past
Boxing on 15:26 - May 19 with 4416 viewsRancid

Selbys getaway car attacked by Leeds monkeys as he left the weigh in yesterday.Its on youtube.Really hope this has the desired effect on Selby and he chins the horrible looking Yorkshire chump.
Boxing on 15:28 - May 19 with 4410 viewsRancid

Look at this pricks mush.He's feckin vile

https://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_f
Boxing on 15:57 - May 19 with 4369 viewsdickythorpe

Boxing on 15:28 - May 19 by Rancid

Look at this pricks mush.He's feckin vile

https://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_f

Selby will do him rancid, don't you worry.
Boxing on 16:01 - May 19 with 4359 viewsRancid

Boxing on 15:57 - May 19 by dickythorpe

Selby will do him rancid, don't you worry.

Hope so mate.Its got right under my skin this fight.
Boxing on 21:36 - May 19 with 4199 viewsBanosswan

Boxing on 16:01 - May 19 by Rancid

Hope so mate.Its got right under my skin this fight.

How is this allowed to take place in the challenger's home town, with all this jingoistic bull?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Boxing on 21:38 - May 19 with 4195 viewsCeejay

Hope Selby wins this.

I worked for a company once that was controlled from that part of the world. Never worked for such a horrible bunch of bullying bastards before or since. Real bullies too - once you stand up to them they do a Mo Farah.
Boxing on 22:53 - May 19 with 4103 viewsbuilthjack

Selby didn't get going.
[Post edited 19 May 2018 23:11]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boxing on 22:54 - May 19 with 4102 viewstheloneranger

Warrington the stronger man, but by f*ck he should have a glove on his head.

P*ss poor ref

Edit

How could one judge give it to Selby??
[Post edited 19 May 2018 22:57]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Boxing on 22:59 - May 19 with 4079 viewsRancid

Warrington stepped up so hats off.Never a split decision though I thought Warrington won it by 4 rounds.Selby needs to get out of the featherweights and step up a division.The weight is killing him.
Boxing on 23:02 - May 19 with 4064 viewsshandyjack

Split decision?? What’s that judge smoking.

Why did selby as champion have to go to Warrington backyard for the fight?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Boxing on 23:04 - May 19 with 4059 viewstheloneranger

Boxing on 23:02 - May 19 by shandyjack

Split decision?? What’s that judge smoking.

Why did selby as champion have to go to Warrington backyard for the fight?

More money!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024