Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital 11:13 - Aug 3 with 4374 viewsCopperJack

They really are the spoilt brats who get everything and won’t let anyone else have anything.

How long until Welsh Labour reverse the decision and apologise to Cardiff? At the end of the article, there’s a link to the consultation, please fill it out before they steal more from us

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 11:29 - Aug 3 with 4333 viewswestside

An Evening post journo sticking up for Swansea for a change.

Maybe the evening post could have had a campaign/petition for Morriston to be the trauma centre
Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 11:57 - Aug 3 with 4295 viewspikeypaul

Cooper Jack

Whilst the clueless muppets around here vote for MPs and AMs who do not care or willing to represent the people who vote them in it will continue.

We get what we deserve .

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 12:26 - Aug 3 with 4250 viewsCopperJack

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 11:57 - Aug 3 by pikeypaul

Cooper Jack

Whilst the clueless muppets around here vote for MPs and AMs who do not care or willing to represent the people who vote them in it will continue.

We get what we deserve .

We do indeed, the Welsh may well be the thickest nation in Europe, demonstrated but our appalling academic results and awful GDP. But, for the 5% who actually care about our future and don’t just vote labour because their families have always voted labour, it’s really sad to see this happen.

It drives me crazy that they get away with this and the cretins of Swansea are happy to let it happen. Always victims, always complaining, never do anything to change it.

This has to change or we’ll forever lag behind the rest of the UK.

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 12:36 - Aug 3 with 4228 viewsMrSwansea

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 12:26 - Aug 3 by CopperJack

We do indeed, the Welsh may well be the thickest nation in Europe, demonstrated but our appalling academic results and awful GDP. But, for the 5% who actually care about our future and don’t just vote labour because their families have always voted labour, it’s really sad to see this happen.

It drives me crazy that they get away with this and the cretins of Swansea are happy to let it happen. Always victims, always complaining, never do anything to change it.

This has to change or we’ll forever lag behind the rest of the UK.

Agreed. Out of interest who do you vote for in locals?

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 12:39 - Aug 3 with 4222 viewsjack_lord

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 11:57 - Aug 3 by pikeypaul

Cooper Jack

We get what we deserve .

Who do they vote for in the Cardiff region?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 12:45 - Aug 3 with 4201 viewsDDCH

Swansea will always be treated badly as we are a Labour stronghold.

The Tories will always give us scraps as there is no point them making an effort as they will never get in. When Labour are in, they don't make an effort as they will always get in, so focus on marginal seats, and reward them to attempt to buy their future votes.

When Geraint Davies was booted out of his seat in Croydon, Labour shipped him to Swansea West, as they knew that if anyone was stupid enough to vote him into a well paid job it would be the faithful voters of Swansea.

As much as I dislike the Tories, I often wish Swansea was flip flopping between red and blue, as they'd throwing cash and projects at the city

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 15:47 - Aug 3 with 4055 viewsCopperJack

Now Cardiff is trying to steal more from Hospital on 12:45 - Aug 3 by DDCH

Swansea will always be treated badly as we are a Labour stronghold.

The Tories will always give us scraps as there is no point them making an effort as they will never get in. When Labour are in, they don't make an effort as they will always get in, so focus on marginal seats, and reward them to attempt to buy their future votes.

When Geraint Davies was booted out of his seat in Croydon, Labour shipped him to Swansea West, as they knew that if anyone was stupid enough to vote him into a well paid job it would be the faithful voters of Swansea.

As much as I dislike the Tories, I often wish Swansea was flip flopping between red and blue, as they'd throwing cash and projects at the city

This, in a nutshell.

But the morons of Swansea continue to vote them for historic/uneducated reasons.

@MrSwansea, locally, I voted labour because I’m a big fan of Rob Stewart, very pro-business and all this city deal stuff has happened under him. More has been done under his stewardship then the rest of my life (and I’m 30).

For those who care about our city and our hospital and don’t want it to be an outpost, please fill in this form because you know Cardiff will be throwing their toys out the pram about it and they need to know there’s support for moving services to Swansea

http://www.whssc.wales.nhs.uk/thoracic-surgery-services-in-south-wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024