Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in 14:24 - Jun 24 with 1278 viewsdickythorpe

Martyn Margeston goalkeeping coach. Anyone know him? I remember him as a player.
Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 14:31 - Jun 24 with 1258 viewsHumpty

Baglan boy.
Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 14:50 - Jun 24 with 1194 viewsRancid

Yep he's a Baglan boy.He was a year older than me in Glanafan comp.Apologies for sounding bitter but he was a dickhead and probably still is.Signed for Man City as a schoolboy and went on to play a few games but never really made it there or anywhere else.Ex Cardiff coach too.
Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 15:15 - Jun 24 with 1152 viewsDarran

I’ve had a few photos of him recently for my website.
I don’t know him that well he’s a few years younger than me but his old mans a nice fella.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 15:28 - Jun 24 with 1128 viewsHighjack

Mods please delete this thread before Huw tries to sign him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 15:29 - Jun 24 with 1122 viewsJackfath

Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 15:15 - Jun 24 by Darran

I’ve had a few photos of him recently for my website.
I don’t know him that well he’s a few years younger than me but his old mans a nice fella.

Is there a message board on your website and do you need any mods?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 15:35 - Jun 24 with 1111 viewsbluey_the_blue

Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 14:50 - Jun 24 by Rancid

Yep he's a Baglan boy.He was a year older than me in Glanafan comp.Apologies for sounding bitter but he was a dickhead and probably still is.Signed for Man City as a schoolboy and went on to play a few games but never really made it there or anywhere else.Ex Cardiff coach too.

Yeah, he was our goalkeeping coach for a while - left for West Ham and then came back to us later.

Played for us a bit before injuries, turned you guys down twice, player and player/coach roles.

From what I remember of his coaching stints, our keepers didn't inspire confidence when dealing with crosses.
Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 15:38 - Jun 24 with 1103 viewsDarran

Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 15:29 - Jun 24 by Jackfath

Is there a message board on your website and do you need any mods?

I’ll be in touch.

Spot the guy from Neath on England's bench in on 15:39 - Jun 24 with 1096 viewsDarran

He’s just done a cracking job on an old house to the east of Port Talbot. The outside of it looks fab.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024