Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest on Saturday 17:28 - Aug 9 with 2345 viewsalibaba

I hope the Trust comes out strongly after todays absolute shower...

There should be anti-sell outs and anti-yanks protest organised for 30 mins prior and 30 mins after the game.

Support the team and Potter during the 90 mins.

Absolute disgrace of a club.
Protest on Saturday on 17:48 - Aug 9 with 2252 viewsoldcob

If we had protested longer and louder last season maybe they'd have thought twice about stitching us up yet again this season.
Protest on Saturday on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 2219 viewswindy_city_jack

The Trust haven't done anything for how long now? What makes anyone think they'll do something now?
Protest on Saturday on 17:52 - Aug 9 with 2185 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't waste your breath nowt will happen.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Protest on Saturday on 17:53 - Aug 9 with 2147 viewspencoedjack

Protest on Saturday on 17:52 - Aug 9 by Smellyplumz

Don't waste your breath nowt will happen.

This ^
Protest on Saturday on 17:55 - Aug 9 with 2126 viewsSwansea93

Rather than chanting we're all better off protesting by getting on the pitch then chants to the directors box, easier said than done I know but if something like this was pre planned for a certain time, it only takes a few to get on the pitch for others to follow, we've all tried the chanting and banners but yet the board still bullshit the fans.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Protest on Saturday on 17:57 - Aug 9 with 2074 viewsJackfath

Protest on Saturday on 17:55 - Aug 9 by Swansea93

Rather than chanting we're all better off protesting by getting on the pitch then chants to the directors box, easier said than done I know but if something like this was pre planned for a certain time, it only takes a few to get on the pitch for others to follow, we've all tried the chanting and banners but yet the board still bullshit the fans.

3 year banning order.

Not for me, thanks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Protest on Saturday on 17:59 - Aug 9 with 2048 viewsBadlands

Go on the pitch and you may well not see any football for quite while.
I really hope we don't see protests. tbh they achieve nothing positive, unless we get to a Petty level, and just detracts from the football.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Protest on Saturday on 18:03 - Aug 9 with 2018 viewsjacksfullaces

the cautious manoeuvrings of the board surely indicate their investment is reasonably well protected?

what in reality would fan protests actually achieve?

other than maybe finally get jenkins to wrestle with his conscience in relation to the orginal sale.
Login to get fewer ads

Protest on Saturday on 18:04 - Aug 9 with 2008 viewsalibaba

Protest on Saturday on 17:59 - Aug 9 by Badlands

Go on the pitch and you may well not see any football for quite while.
I really hope we don't see protests. tbh they achieve nothing positive, unless we get to a Petty level, and just detracts from the football.

Hence why I suggested before and after the game, not during.
Protest on Saturday on 18:05 - Aug 9 with 1988 viewsclloy2

Protest on Saturday on 17:57 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

3 year banning order.

Not for me, thanks.

I'm so disgusted and deflated by todays shenanigans, that I'm prepared to forfeit my season on Saturday and stand outside for the whole duration of the game. An entirely empty stadium except for PNE fans will surely attract media attention.
How about we get t shirts printed with the 27 bit time investors with the title Asset stripping Swansea- living the dream. I'm sure that they wouldn't welcome that sort of publicity.
Hopefully on a higher level , with the new trust board now in place, they seriously need to think about legal options- let's get these b*****ds in court.
Protest on Saturday on 18:08 - Aug 9 with 1922 viewspeenemunde

So are you going to invade the pitch ?
Protest on Saturday on 18:18 - Aug 9 with 1834 viewsLoyal

Protest on Saturday on 17:57 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

3 year banning order.

Not for me, thanks.

This is the reason a lot if people are too scared to protest but quick enough to criticise . You play right in to their hands with every word.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Protest on Saturday on 18:21 - Aug 9 with 1795 viewsJackfath

Protest on Saturday on 18:18 - Aug 9 by Loyal

This is the reason a lot if people are too scared to protest but quick enough to criticise . You play right in to their hands with every word.

You seem to blame me a great deal about these issues.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Protest on Saturday on 18:22 - Aug 9 with 1770 viewsLoyal

Protest on Saturday on 18:21 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

You seem to blame me a great deal about these issues.

I was just making a point, the fact you feel blamed is a matter for you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Protest on Saturday on 18:23 - Aug 9 with 1760 viewspeenemunde

Protest on Saturday on 18:18 - Aug 9 by Loyal

Do you intend to invade the pitch ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024