Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter and his team 00:27 - Aug 22 with 1798 viewsbuilthjack

Are doing a cracking job. Excitement brought back to The Liberty.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 7:05]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Potter and his team on 06:20 - Aug 22 with 1640 viewsJethroJack

GP is the real deal, hope he's with us for a "good while" because he's clearly a rising star in the man management/coaching world.
Potter and his team on 06:52 - Aug 22 with 1593 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter and his team on 06:20 - Aug 22 by JethroJack

GP is the real deal, hope he's with us for a "good while" because he's clearly a rising star in the man management/coaching world.

We've got a real gem this time. What a pity we can't seem to give him any kind of back up to buy or loan players. We're only three or 4 short of a nailed top two side.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Potter and his team on 07:03 - Aug 22 with 1557 viewsHugeEnkins

Potter and his team on 06:52 - Aug 22 by Brynmill_Jack

We've got a real gem this time. What a pity we can't seem to give him any kind of back up to buy or loan players. We're only three or 4 short of a nailed top two side.

I'm hoping, after last night, the board realise this and give him the support he needs. It would be such a shame not to back him after all that's happened. He must have known so many would have been gotten rid of and the youth would be our main focus, before he started.
Potter and his team on 20:13 - Aug 22 with 1268 viewsoldcob

Potter and his team on 07:03 - Aug 22 by HugeEnkins

I'm hoping, after last night, the board realise this and give him the support he needs. It would be such a shame not to back him after all that's happened. He must have known so many would have been gotten rid of and the youth would be our main focus, before he started.

The board won't realise though will they? They have no knowledge of football, just ledgers and account sheets.
Potter and his team on 20:53 - Aug 22 with 1149 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter and his team on 07:03 - Aug 22 by HugeEnkins

This is the only way HJ can begin to try to right some of the mistakes he's made - standing up for Potter to the owners and getting some wriggle room for him. It won't wipe the slate clean but it would be a good start. May start the healing process at the club.

I just had a look at the highlights and what gives me great hope is the team spirit we're witnessing out there. Great to see them all bonding.

Potter and his team on 07:19 - Aug 23 with 1010 viewsjack247

The biggest concern I’ve got at the moment, even bigger than squad depth, is if we continue to frustrate him in the transfer market, he won’t be here much more than a season.

He’s making a name for himself already.
Potter and his team on 21:00 - Aug 23 with 809 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter and his team on 07:19 - Aug 23 by jack247

The biggest concern I’ve got at the moment, even bigger than squad depth, is if we continue to frustrate him in the transfer market, he won’t be here much more than a season.

He’s making a name for himself already.

He's arguably our most important managerial appointment given our state of weakness. More important because we could be on the edge of a precipice if he leaves. We will have a tough job finding anyone as good as he is here , especially when any prospective candidates know they'll have zero money to spend.

I hope Potter relishes a challenge in the face of adversity and we suffer no major injuries. I do worry that Stoke may prove a big pull for him if the job here becomes impossible.

Potter and his team on 21:14 - Aug 23 with 756 viewsthornabyswan

Potter and his team on 21:00 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

He's arguably our most important managerial appointment given our state of weakness. More important because we could be on the edge of a precipice if he leaves. We will have a tough job finding anyone as good as he is here , especially when any prospective candidates know they'll have zero money to spend.

I hope Potter relishes a challenge in the face of adversity and we suffer no major injuries. I do worry that Stoke may prove a big pull for him if the job here becomes impossible.

Yes great start but we are only 4 games in.
The football is exciting.
And the team spirit is a breath of fresh air after some of the mercenaries we have had to put up with.
If only we could get a couple of players in.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Potter and his team on 21:34 - Aug 23 with 706 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter and his team on 21:14 - Aug 23 by thornabyswan

Yes great start but we are only 4 games in.
The football is exciting.
And the team spirit is a breath of fresh air after some of the mercenaries we have had to put up with.
If only we could get a couple of players in.

Yes, and I think we're arguably going to get better! Fer turning 90 minute performances in and Bony coming back and the three youngsters (5 including Asoro and Dhanda) really cutting loose.
If we could get a good holding Midfielder and one more centre half we would be almost fireproof.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024