Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Making a Murderer - season 2 18:40 - Oct 24 with 1151 viewsJackfath

Has anyone else started to watch this on Netflix?

Very interesting and compelling viewing seeing the way the new defence lawyer goes about disproving the evidence presented against the two men. Incredible that they're still inside; one must keep in mind that the makers must be holding back some vital evidence which clearly puts them there at the time of the murder.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 19:20 - Oct 24 with 1135 viewsItchySphincter

Looking forward to watching it. Obviously the filmmakers are partisan and hold back a lot of information but it’s compelling viewing nonetheless.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 21:14 - Oct 24 with 1107 viewsE20Jack

Just started second season.

For me, Brendan completely innocent (believe he has since been released).

Not too sure about Avery, although pretty certain police planted a whole host of evidence to ensure they got a conviction.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 1103 viewsPentyrchJack

Compelling and just what I needed after finishing "The Staircase" which is another great series.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 08:19 - Oct 25 with 1035 viewsJackfath

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 21:14 - Oct 24 by E20Jack

Just started second season.

For me, Brendan completely innocent (believe he has since been released).

Not too sure about Avery, although pretty certain police planted a whole host of evidence to ensure they got a conviction.

I think he's still inside.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 08:42 - Oct 25 with 1027 viewsItchySphincter

No spoilers please.

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 21:12 - Oct 27 with 907 viewsBLAZE

Binged on it today with a break for the football. I know who I'd want representing me if I was ever stitched up!

No way they done it IMO
Making a Murderer - season 2 on 18:26 - Oct 31 with 754 viewsJackfath

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 21:12 - Oct 27 by BLAZE

Binged on it today with a break for the football. I know who I'd want representing me if I was ever stitched up!

No way they done it IMO

It's mind boggling isn't it! How these people can sleep soundly at night I'll never know. That Ken Krantz is a weirdo. His voice really gets on my pip.

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 18:39 - Oct 31 with 746 viewsItchySphincter

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 18:26 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

It's mind boggling isn't it! How these people can sleep soundly at night I'll never know. That Ken Krantz is a weirdo. His voice really gets on my pip.

I know what you mean.

It almost feels like a conspiracy now.

I think Avery has probably done a lot of crime and they're pinning this on him to punish him for all the ones he got away with.

Out of interest, do you know what accent that Avery family has? It's not like any of the other characters' but the whole family talks in that weird way, as if English is their second language. I wonder if it's the Wisconsin version of pikey?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 18:42]

Login to get fewer ads

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 18:43 - Oct 31 with 736 viewsJackfath

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 18:39 - Oct 31 by ItchySphincter

I know what you mean.

It almost feels like a conspiracy now.

I think Avery has probably done a lot of crime and they're pinning this on him to punish him for all the ones he got away with.

Out of interest, do you know what accent that Avery family has? It's not like any of the other characters' but the whole family talks in that weird way, as if English is their second language. I wonder if it's the Wisconsin version of pikey?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 18:42]

He's raped his niece.

I just found this about their accent;

Everyone has who has watched Making a Murderer has noticed and probably commented on the heavy accents of the Avery family. Hoyt clarifies that not everyone in Manitowoc speaks with such a heavy accent. Since the Avery family lived in a more rural part of Manitowoc, their accent reflect this.

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 18:53 - Oct 31 with 729 viewsJackfath

You could send Steven Avery a letter

Steven Avery
Waupun Correctional Center
200 South Madison Street
Waupun, Wisconsin 53963-0351

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 21:09 - Oct 31 with 696 viewsBLAZE

I read the other day on Reddit that his lawyer f*cked up and submitted all her evidence at the wrong time and now due to the way the courts work every piece of evidence she collected in season 2 is in admissible. Not sure I'd want her after all.

TBH it seems SA is a c*nt of a bloke so maybe he's in the right place. I can't believe BD is still locked up though
Making a Murderer - season 2 on 22:41 - Oct 31 with 666 viewsThursday

"The Jinx" is another good one to watch.
Making a Murderer - season 2 on 22:56 - Oct 31 with 657 viewsbonymine

Making a Murderer - season 2 on 18:43 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

He's raped his niece.

I just found this about their accent;

Everyone has who has watched Making a Murderer has noticed and probably commented on the heavy accents of the Avery family. Hoyt clarifies that not everyone in Manitowoc speaks with such a heavy accent. Since the Avery family lived in a more rural part of Manitowoc, their accent reflect this.

I’m in two minds here tbh as I know from personal experience that people who appear to be of a ‘normal disposition’ can then make unfounded accusations resulting in me being arrested at my home and detained in Swansea Central for 22 hours .....

But alas I am now simply enjoying my new life without the ‘baggage’ I once carried.

Goodnight All 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024