Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd 14:23 - Oct 23 with 1061 viewsLohengrin

Anybody else watching that on BBC2? It’s like a comprehensive school, third-year take on constitutional politics. The inconsequential fluff they’re gibbering about, the amateur staging of the session and the feckin’ state on some of the howlers hoggin’ camera time...

It’s difficult to believe they are being handsomely paid for this caper, almost impossible to swallow where that money comes from.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 16:04 - Oct 23 with 1010 viewsHighjack

Did you expect any different from that shower of shyt?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 16:19 - Oct 23 with 999 viewsLohengrin

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 16:04 - Oct 23 by Highjack

Did you expect any different from that shower of shyt?

It’s the hope that kills you, as the saying goes.

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:06 - Oct 23 with 962 viewsKilkennyjack

Why ?

And are they any worse that Boris, Dancing May, IDS, DD, Gove and Corbyn. Worse than the DUP even ?

Makes the previous generations look like political giants by comparison.
Westminster really is dreadful.
I mean one guy Chope even voted to stop a new law on upskirting.

And Westminsters treatment of Windrush people is inhuman.
And dont talk about Brexit risking peace in the north of ireland for nothing.

Is the Welsh Parliament the real story here?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 17:07]

Beware of the Risen People

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:12 - Oct 23 with 948 viewstrampie

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:06 - Oct 23 by Kilkennyjack

Why ?

And are they any worse that Boris, Dancing May, IDS, DD, Gove and Corbyn. Worse than the DUP even ?

Top post as usual Kilkennyjack

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:20 - Oct 23 with 939 viewsWingstandwood

IMO it's a 'more-of-the-same' Thatcherite regional partition facilitator but with an extremely expensive building along with personnel costs better spent elsewhere.....Just bring a few of Nicholas Edwards junior ministers back to run things to continue with Cardiff and rest of Wales, rich region before poorest policies.

That shower of sh1t in the WAG ( SW Wales champion Dai Lloyd excluded) are an utter waste of money!

Argus!

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:26 - Oct 23 with 931 viewsLohengrin

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:06 - Oct 23 by Kilkennyjack

Why ?

You reeled that Westminster list of seven off the top of your head, Killy. Try and do the same with regional AMs.

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 22:58 - Oct 23 with 871 viewsKilkennyjack

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:26 - Oct 23 by Lohengrin

You reeled that Westminster list of seven off the top of your head, Killy. Try and do the same with regional AMs.

I was talking quality, not quantity. 🙃

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 23:05 - Oct 23 with 856 viewsraynor94

And they want to increase the number of Assembly members on the gravy train, truly baffling

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 23:37 - Oct 23 with 828 viewsJack_Meoff

It's our fault. Whilst we keep toddling off up to the voting booths like the lemmings we are it'll just keep happening. Again and again. We just keep encouraging them.

'You're going to reap just what you sow,' as Alan Titchmarsh once said. Wise words Al.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 23:52 - Oct 23 with 818 viewsKilkennyjack

Agreed.

No blue Tories, no red Tories.

Vote Plaid for change.

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 14:07 - Oct 24 with 747 viewsLohengrin

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 23:52 - Oct 23 by Kilkennyjack

Agreed.

No blue Tories, no red Tories.

Vote Plaid for change.

For a change? Helen Mary Jones is different alright!

Did you actually get to see any of it, Killy? It may be on catch-up if you didn’t? It’s worth watching for the peculiarity of it all. Adam Price turned up dressed like something out of an Ealing Comedy, which was worth the admission on its own. Beth was sat just to the left behind him looking for all the world as if she was either sloshed (not impossible) or was having a stroke. Helen Mary was to his right muttering to herself while performing some sort of acrobatic routine with her suspiciously masculine-looking eyebrows.

There came Leanne’s turn. Up she got in mid-October dressed in a Summer frock and tried to put a question to the Chair that she had obviously tried and failed to memorise which had her tracing her finger in a panic across her prep notes desperately trying to pick up the thread. The gigantic Wiccan-looking woman in the Chair had clearly had enough of this and airily dismissed Wood’s rambling, anxious, no doubt, to bring the session to a close so she could run naked around some standing stones outside Abergavenny.

That UKIP walloper was the star turn. Clearly relishing the occasion, and with his finger tips barely protruding from a blazer that I’m guessing must be his father’s, delivered an unneringly accurate impression of Harry in Third Rock From the Sun!

While all this was going on I kept watching the chap, I’m guessing he was some sort of Recorder, sat to the left of the Chair and thinking what on earth is he doing? Either he was bored out of his mind or in some way autistic. He would take his pen apart and put it on the desk, leave it a few seconds, look around, then reassemble it. He was doing and redoing that for the entire duration of the proceedings. Perhaps that IS his job? Pen-fiddler to the Welsh Assembly? Could be, it was about as productive as anything else going on in there that afternoon.

You’d just as well watch it, Killy. You paid for it.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 17:16]

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:03 - Oct 24 with 698 viewstrampie

Its not November you drip .

Everything is relative, that fact in all of your posts is seemingly lost on you Lohengrin.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:17 - Oct 24 with 682 viewsLohengrin

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:03 - Oct 24 by trampie

Its not November you drip .

Everything is relative, that fact in all of your posts is seemingly lost on you Lohengrin.

Changed to October just for you, Tramp.

Relative to what?

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 18:32 - Oct 24 with 640 viewstrampie

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 17:17 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

Changed to October just for you, Tramp.

Relative to what?

Other side of the coin, in this case other parliaments, Westminster is like a zoo, N.I Assembly doesn't even currently sit and the EU parliament doesn't seem to have good attendance.

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 19:03 - Oct 24 with 635 viewsCatullus

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 18:32 - Oct 24 by trampie

Other side of the coin, in this case other parliaments, Westminster is like a zoo, N.I Assembly doesn't even currently sit and the EU parliament doesn't seem to have good attendance.

Maybe the EU parliament is like the Lords, they all turn up to sign in and claim the expenses then go and do something more interesting?

When it comes to politics, is anybody really surprised that watching our elected chambers live is like watching a bunch of 10 year old kids arguing over who's best at conkers?

Westminster live has long been a shouting shop, actually 10 yr olds usually behave better!

The Welsh chamber is a pale imitation, it's like comparing "Still open all hours" to "Only fools and horses" except neither one is open all hours or has any horses, just plenty of fools.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 19:10 - Oct 24 with 625 viewstrampie

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 19:03 - Oct 24 by Catullus

Maybe the EU parliament is like the Lords, they all turn up to sign in and claim the expenses then go and do something more interesting?

When it comes to politics, is anybody really surprised that watching our elected chambers live is like watching a bunch of 10 year old kids arguing over who's best at conkers?

Westminster live has long been a shouting shop, actually 10 yr olds usually behave better!

The Welsh chamber is a pale imitation, it's like comparing "Still open all hours" to "Only fools and horses" except neither one is open all hours or has any horses, just plenty of fools.

They are a far better standard of politician in the Welsh Assembly compared to Westminster imo [no agenda for saying that, I think our AM's are a cut above the MP's in Westminster].

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 19:14 - Oct 24 with 614 viewsLohengrin

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 19:10 - Oct 24 by trampie

They are a far better standard of politician in the Welsh Assembly compared to Westminster imo [no agenda for saying that, I think our AM's are a cut above the MP's in Westminster].

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 19:14 - Oct 24 with 614 viewsCatullus

You might be right but I hold them all in equal contempt.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

First Minister’s Questions at The Senedd on 21:33 - Oct 24 with 572 viewsPentyrchJack

How do they compare to the Scottish goat shooting Assembly Members?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024