Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please 12:09 - Nov 26 with 1826 viewsjacksutd

any help would be appreciated
anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 12:36 - Nov 26 with 1814 viewsVARDREJACK

Hi, Gary Smith at Abertawe Alarms fitted ours very good price and very good job, his number is 07919 034950
anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 13:28 - Nov 26 with 1801 viewsswanforthemoney

I use O'Brien. Local firm (Sketty). Im happy with them. Pricing is reasonable.
http://www.obriensecuritysystems.co.uk/

I stand in the North Stand

anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 13:43 - Nov 26 with 1794 viewstrampie

Its too bad that people need burglar alarms, is there much of a problem currently in Swansea ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 13:54 - Nov 26 with 1788 viewsmajorraglan

I use Dyfed Alarms in Carmarthen, had no problems at all.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 13:55]
anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 11:25 - Nov 27 with 1671 viewsvalleyboy

anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 13:43 - Nov 26 by trampie

Its too bad that people need burglar alarms, is there much of a problem currently in Swansea ?

What’s the point in fitting burglar alarms, that when they go off, no one bothers to do anything about it

Might as well put a dummy one there instead

If you are going to look at protecting your property and besides buying an Alsatian dog, look at more sophisticated systems like CCTV but make sure they are not easily seen

At least you could have a photo shot of whoever is trying to break into your property and do something about it yourself, as the Police these days are not interested in burblary crime
anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 12:19 - Nov 27 with 1659 viewsDarran

anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 11:25 - Nov 27 by valleyboy

What’s the point in fitting burglar alarms, that when they go off, no one bothers to do anything about it

Might as well put a dummy one there instead

If you are going to look at protecting your property and besides buying an Alsatian dog, look at more sophisticated systems like CCTV but make sure they are not easily seen

At least you could have a photo shot of whoever is trying to break into your property and do something about it yourself, as the Police these days are not interested in burblary crime

Get on the neighbourhood watch with your binoculars Hayd.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 12:40 - Nov 27 with 1646 viewsvalleyboy

anybody recommend someone to fit a burglar alarm please on 12:19 - Nov 27 by Darran

Get on the neighbourhood watch with your binoculars Hayd.

I have a very good pair of binoculars, but they are not much good at night time

And as for neighbourhood watch.

What a waste of time.

As there is two houses in close proximity to where I live, in where their burglar alarms go off regularly and no one from neighbourhood watch comes out to see if someone is committing a robbery
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024