Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread; PAY ON THE DAY! 20:51 - Dec 30 with 25020 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Dec 30 with 6924 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone know of any street parking near the ground?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Dec 30 with 6884 viewsdameedna

Being New Years Day could try the supermarket car park
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Dec 30 with 6873 viewsBadlands

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Dec 30 by builthjack

Probably best to ask on the Reading site.
You might get one who isn't abusive.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 23:53 - Dec 30 with 6798 views34dfgdf54

Any update on how many sold??
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 07:58 - Dec 31 with 6655 viewsTailGunner

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Dec 30 by builthjack

There seems to be a bit near 'The world turned upside down' pub about 25 min walk.

Payable parking in industrial estates nearer ground £7-10
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:36 - Dec 31 with 6590 viewsSgorioFruit

Play our best 11 or go home

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:56 - Dec 31 with 6577 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 07:58 - Dec 31 by TailGunner

There seems to be a bit near 'The world turned upside down' pub about 25 min walk.

Payable parking in industrial estates nearer ground £7-10

I have been told to go to the Holiday Inn. Fiver for parking and away fans friendly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:43 - Dec 31 with 6495 viewsLoyal

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:36 - Dec 31 by SgorioFruit

Play our best 11 or go home

I think he will, the structure of the starting eleven will be very obvious.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:53 - Dec 31 with 6438 viewssainthelens

Just give us a clean sheet FFS. The other end takes care of itself.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Dec 31 with 6435 viewsBadlands

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:43 - Dec 31 by Loyal

I think he will, the structure of the starting eleven will be very obvious.

I honk we'll see Naughton, Fer, Roberts and McKay starting

Mulder

...........MVdH ......CVC ......Rodon
Roberts ...............................Naughton
.........McKay .......Fer.......... Grimes
...............Routledge
......................McBurnie

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Dec 31 with 6412 viewsjackharris

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Dec 31 by Badlands

Mulder

...............Routledge

HONK HONK

5 at the back, no thanks...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 31 with 6357 viewsjasper_T

Mulder
Roberts vdH Rodon Naughton
Fer Grimes
Routledge/Dyer - McKay/Celina - James/Montero
McBurnie/Bony/CBR

Potter's wasted too many games trying to accommodate McBurnie. He's a 9 or nothing, we've got better players than him in every other position.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 31 with 6353 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 12:56 - Dec 31 by Badlands

Mulder

...............Routledge

We wont score in a month with that team

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:32 - Dec 31 with 6327 viewsBadlands

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 31 by builthjack

We wont score in a month with that team

Who would score?
At least Routledge has 2 in his last 4 games.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Dec 31 with 6292 viewsyescomeon

Theres a park and ride at the ground.

Upthecity!

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 31 with 6278 viewsLoyal

Mulder

...............Routledge

A good shower will sort you out 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 31 with 6257 viewsyescomeon

Was just in the three Guineas today. £5.60 for a pint of Ashai, fekin South. Don't have any proof I live in Reading so away fan friendly pubs only for me. The grey friars looks nice when I've walked passed it.

Upthecity!

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Dec 31 with 6250 viewsairedale

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 31 by Loyal

A good shower will sort you out 👍

Heh heh, hadn’t noticed.
The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 31 with 6212 viewsFlashberryjack

Just booked into the Majeski Hotel, hope to f&ck Potter doesn't go for the tombola formation tomorrow

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 31 with 6218 viewshammy

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:56 - Dec 31 by builthjack

I have been told to go to the Holiday Inn. Fiver for parking and away fans friendly.

Parked there when we played them last year in the League Cup and was ok. There is also a large parking area on the estate leading up to the stadium (approx. 20 min walk), which is sign-posted.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 31 with 6200 viewsDippy

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:18 - Dec 31 by jasper_T

Mulder
Roberts vdH Rodon Naughton
Fer Grimes
Routledge/Dyer - McKay/Celina - James/Montero
McBurnie/Bony/CBR

Potter's wasted too many games trying to accommodate McBurnie. He's a 9 or nothing, we've got better players than him in every other position.

He hasn't played 9 all season.. mainly plays on the right wing or a weird No10

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:21 - Dec 31 with 6026 viewsGlyn1

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 31 by Flashberryjack

Just booked into the Majeski Hotel, hope to f&ck Potter doesn't go for the tombola formation tomorrow

You've booked into a hotel in Reading on NYE so you can watch the Swans? Fair play that's true dedication. I'd still suggest getting the fast train to Paddington (about 40 minutes?) and drinking in London.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:25 - Dec 31 with 6022 viewsjackharris

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:21 - Dec 31 by Glyn1

You've booked into a hotel in Reading on NYE so you can watch the Swans? Fair play that's true dedication. I'd still suggest getting the fast train to Paddington (about 40 minutes?) and drinking in London.

25 minutes to Paddington on the fast trains...

Edit. Whoops. They are doing engineering work fastest time at the moment is 42 minutes....
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 18:29]

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:34 - Dec 31 with 6004 viewsBadlands

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 31 by Dippy

He hasn't played 9 all season.. mainly plays on the right wing or a weird No10

He's like an excited Spaniel puppy.

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:48 - Dec 31 with 5799 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Reading FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 31 by hammy

Parked there when we played them last year in the League Cup and was ok. There is also a large parking area on the estate leading up to the stadium (approx. 20 min walk), which is sign-posted.

You only did that for the free parking you scoundrel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024