Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover 15:33 - Feb 8 with 4929 viewsleonponty

Cant make it up. Pathetic! Embarrassing. Trying to control what's written etc ... awful things going on at club!!!!!!!!!

http://southwalesmedia.com/2019/02/swansea-city-f-c-remove-newspapers-from-club-
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:40 - Feb 8 with 4210 views_

Nonsense and if you want your rag to be on offer in any premise you tow their line not appease yourself

The club has a damn right to protect itself and it's made a statement on Jenkins, that's enough, whether you personally agree with it or not.

I'd never let your paper anywhere near SCFC from this moment on after you putting this on here.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:42 - Feb 8 with 4194 viewsrob

JackSwan...... Didn't you jump on the pro Pearlman/Jenkins bandwagon with that interview they churned out for you a few weeks back?

Live by their rules, die by them, I guess.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 15:44]
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:47 - Feb 8 with 4161 viewsleonponty

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:42 - Feb 8 by rob

JackSwan...... Didn't you jump on the pro Pearlman/Jenkins bandwagon with that interview they churned out for you a few weeks back?

Live by their rules, die by them, I guess.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 15:44]

As I said to you at time rob. That was only way we could speak to club. We got more out of that interview than anyone else did but they gone too far again
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:50 - Feb 8 with 4134 viewsMusical_Swan

I read the paper, absolutely nothing anti-board in there at all. Just goes to show how controlling the board are about what comes out of the club. Makes me think what else they're hiding.

I for one will be holding my copy aloft at the march tomorrow and leaving it on my seat after the game.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 15:53]

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:54 - Feb 8 with 4112 viewsleonponty

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:40 - Feb 8 by _

Nonsense and if you want your rag to be on offer in any premise you tow their line not appease yourself

The club has a damn right to protect itself and it's made a statement on Jenkins, that's enough, whether you personally agree with it or not.

I'd never let your paper anywhere near SCFC from this moment on after you putting this on here.

Have you read the paper? Nothing controversial in there against club at all. Paper is sold in over 600 outlets. Club shop irrelevant for that matter but to take off shelf because of a photo of Huw and not to even tell the paper is bnag (bang out of order)
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 16:27 - Feb 8 with 3993 viewsjasper_T

People still sell newspapers?
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 16:46 - Feb 8 with 3931 viewsleonponty

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 16:27 - Feb 8 by jasper_T

People still sell newspapers?

You should try this one :)
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 16:47 - Feb 8 with 3928 viewspembsjack

Its a decent read, nothing particularly inflammatory in there.
Its just the Yanks controlling all PR that they can. They know theres a potential shitstorm coming and trying to lockdown ready.
Login to get fewer ads

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 16:53 - Feb 8 with 3899 viewsThursday

Whether you agree with it or not, the shop isn't under any obligation to carry the paper. It's really ridiculous to think they'd carry this at such short notice without being able to stock up on darts first.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:06 - Feb 8 with 3853 viewsleonponty

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 16:53 - Feb 8 by Thursday

Whether you agree with it or not, the shop isn't under any obligation to carry the paper. It's really ridiculous to think they'd carry this at such short notice without being able to stock up on darts first.

Whatever opinions are on huw Jenkins. For the club to be offended with a newspaper having a photo of him the week he has left and then not to inform us that they've taken them off shelf because of this photo is crazy to me.

They have no obligation to take the papers and we wont be dropping them off there again but its worrying as a fan that they can censor to such an extreme for something so little.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:13 - Feb 8 with 3826 viewsBillyChong

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:40 - Feb 8 by _

Weren’t you bleating on about counter arguments and censorship in the thread about the trust seeing the accounts?
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:13 - Feb 8 with 3824 viewsThursday

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:06 - Feb 8 by leonponty

Whatever opinions are on huw Jenkins. For the club to be offended with a newspaper having a photo of him the week he has left and then not to inform us that they've taken them off shelf because of this photo is crazy to me.

They have no obligation to take the papers and we wont be dropping them off there again but its worrying as a fan that they can censor to such an extreme for something so little.

I don't believe for one moment that the club pulled the paper because it had a photo of Huw Jenkins. I wouldn't be surprised, but can't check it, to find the shop selling something, some memorabilia, that contains photos of Huw.

I do believe it more likely that the club pulled the paper as a business decision. Because, despite your posturing, it's not really just a photo of Huw Jenkins, is it? It's a photo of Huw Jenkins, in the style of a photograph, torn in half. The connotation you're making is obvious and you made it. That's damaging the business. It's a PR hit and the club has no desire to denigrate its standing in its own retail outlet.

Quit your bitching, you sensationalized a photograph and then cried foul.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:23 - Feb 8 with 3783 viewsleonponty

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:13 - Feb 8 by Thursday

I don't believe for one moment that the club pulled the paper because it had a photo of Huw Jenkins. I wouldn't be surprised, but can't check it, to find the shop selling something, some memorabilia, that contains photos of Huw.

I do believe it more likely that the club pulled the paper as a business decision. Because, despite your posturing, it's not really just a photo of Huw Jenkins, is it? It's a photo of Huw Jenkins, in the style of a photograph, torn in half. The connotation you're making is obvious and you made it. That's damaging the business. It's a PR hit and the club has no desire to denigrate its standing in its own retail outlet.

I'm quoting what was said in club shop. It's hardly sensationalised. It's not the Sun or Daily Mail. It's a paper which has reports of Neath league, Swansea league etc... it isn't a controversial paper slating club. The picture on front and wording isn't damaging unless coming from the eyes of a real snowflake. Its pathetic. And it's really out of order not to inform anyone of their pathetic decision. I've seen the club censor more and more over last few years and this is extreme. Most articles in ep are simply covering what Swansea website releases. Nobody knows what's going on because they control everything. Fact they are so outraged by a photo torn in half shows what their level is at.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:30 - Feb 8 with 3752 viewsairedale

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 15:50 - Feb 8 by Musical_Swan

I read the paper, absolutely nothing anti-board in there at all. Just goes to show how controlling the board are about what comes out of the club. Makes me think what else they're hiding.

I for one will be holding my copy aloft at the march tomorrow and leaving it on my seat after the game.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 15:53]

Are you saying that you intend to smuggle a copy of the Post into the Stadium tomorrow?

Careful. In fact if you're a season ticket holder I'd recommend leaving it on someone else's perch. No paper trail see.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 18:57]
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:34 - Feb 8 with 3732 viewsairedale

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 16:53 - Feb 8 by Thursday

That's a bit flighty.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:35 - Feb 8 with 3723 viewsThursday

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:23 - Feb 8 by leonponty

I'm quoting what was said in club shop. It's hardly sensationalised. It's not the Sun or Daily Mail. It's a paper which has reports of Neath league, Swansea league etc... it isn't a controversial paper slating club. The picture on front and wording isn't damaging unless coming from the eyes of a real snowflake. Its pathetic. And it's really out of order not to inform anyone of their pathetic decision. I've seen the club censor more and more over last few years and this is extreme. Most articles in ep are simply covering what Swansea website releases. Nobody knows what's going on because they control everything. Fact they are so outraged by a photo torn in half shows what their level is at.

What their level is at is trying to mitigate image loss. What's said in the club shop is more damage-control; it's just PR.

Don't get me wrong, Kaplan and Levien, just like the sell-outs, have caused great harm to the club. No one is above reproach. I haven't lined the wallets of Kaplan or Levien a single penny.

Of all the things that have happened to the club over the past few years, do you think this is even worth mentioning? This instance isn't a hill to die on; it's hardly uneven ground.

The only injustice in deciding not the sell the paper is that it's slighted you personally.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:39 - Feb 8 with 3704 viewsLoyal

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:13 - Feb 8 by Thursday

How about a big plastic dildo in the shape of a huge nose👃
I think as this progresses these cnts will regret ever trying to fck this club over. All!of them.

And yes, if necessary I'm happy if it all goes wrong to start again 7 leagues below the football league. Fck em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:40 - Feb 8 with 3696 viewsleonponty

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:35 - Feb 8 by Thursday

What their level is at is trying to mitigate image loss. What's said in the club shop is more damage-control; it's just PR.

Don't get me wrong, Kaplan and Levien, just like the sell-outs, have caused great harm to the club. No one is above reproach. I haven't lined the wallets of Kaplan or Levien a single penny.

Of all the things that have happened to the club over the past few years, do you think this is even worth mentioning? This instance isn't a hill to die on; it's hardly uneven ground.

The only injustice in deciding not the sell the paper is that it's slighted you personally.

Wouldn't disagree with you on much of that tbh
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:45 - Feb 8 with 3668 viewsThursday

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:40 - Feb 8 by leonponty

Wouldn't disagree with you on much of that tbh

I don't understand why there haven't been sustained protests.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:54 - Feb 8 with 3617 viewsleonponty

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:45 - Feb 8 by Thursday

I don't understand why there haven't been sustained protests.

Think a big reason is that we dont really know what's going on.

I personally dont believe there is asset stripping. Think only way yanks will make money is by selling club for 200 million in a few years and so they need us to be in prem doing well. I just think they have been clueless in many ways. I was happy with window in summer as I thought it was paving way for us to be in better position this one..... I still cant get my head around what the plan is. I met Perlman few months back and I'm pretty sure from what he said and how he said it that he genuinely liked and respected huw Jenkins. I dont know who or what I want to protest for or against............ seems probably extreme for me to protest against the ommision of the papers yeah???? :p
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 18:21 - Feb 8 with 3533 viewsswancity

Is this paper available to read on line please

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 18:23 - Feb 8 with 3522 viewsDarran

Is this paper anything to do with the jackswan fanzine?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 18:45 - Feb 8 with 3448 viewsjacktheripper

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 17:54 - Feb 8 by leonponty

Think a big reason is that we dont really know what's going on.

I personally dont believe there is asset stripping. Think only way yanks will make money is by selling club for 200 million in a few years and so they need us to be in prem doing well. I just think they have been clueless in many ways. I was happy with window in summer as I thought it was paving way for us to be in better position this one..... I still cant get my head around what the plan is. I met Perlman few months back and I'm pretty sure from what he said and how he said it that he genuinely liked and respected huw Jenkins. I dont know who or what I want to protest for or against............ seems probably extreme for me to protest against the ommision of the papers yeah???? :p

They'll make money if they sell above £68 million.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 19:08 - Feb 8 with 3382 viewsleonponty

Kaplin has said he wants to double or treble his money.
Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 19:44 - Feb 8 with 3311 viewsrob

Club shop removes newspapers from store because of picture of Jenkins on cover on 18:23 - Feb 8 by Darran

Is this paper anything to do with the jackswan fanzine?

Yep
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024