Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Cup 11:00 - Feb 20 with 2846 viewsHeadmaster

23:28 still gives me chills, and our passage of play was sublime at times.

League Cup on 15:11 - Feb 20 with 2661 views34dfgdf54

We were spoilt fair play.

How sharp was Dyer?!

Good times.
League Cup on 16:51 - Feb 20 with 2568 viewsploppy

I remember thinking before the match, we could lose it and it would be the worst humiliation. Then we kicked off and didn't let them have the ball for a couple of minutes. Then I knew we were OK.
League Cup on 17:48 - Feb 20 with 2511 viewssainthelens

League Cup on 16:51 - Feb 20 by ploppy

I remember thinking before the match, we could lose it and it would be the worst humiliation. Then we kicked off and didn't let them have the ball for a couple of minutes. Then I knew we were OK.

They didn't have the ball for 90 minutes.
League Cup on 18:05 - Feb 20 with 2485 viewsMuteswan

League Cup on 17:48 - Feb 20 by sainthelens

They didn't have the ball for 90 minutes.

I think they kicked off a couple of times. 😉
League Cup on 18:07 - Feb 20 with 2480 viewsOldjack

Had Mike said I want 10 ,ten we would have got ,so much was our control of that game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

League Cup on 18:14 - Feb 20 with 2460 viewsdickythorpe

League Cup on 18:07 - Feb 20 by Oldjack

Had Mike said I want 10 ,ten we would have got ,so much was our control of that game

Feckin "Had Mike said" you twát of a sudden piss stain!!!
League Cup on 18:33 - Feb 20 with 2413 viewsicecoldjack

Let's be honest most of us knew it wasn't going to get much better than this day, the slump in the league that followed this cup win was a pointer to the darker times.

Watching us that season was pretty breathtaking at times, Michu was an absolute beast and nothing could touch him, great days and great to watch that clip. Routs and Dyer both lost 2 yrds since then.
League Cup on 19:29 - Feb 20 with 2333 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

League Cup on 18:33 - Feb 20 by icecoldjack

Let's be honest most of us knew it wasn't going to get much better than this day, the slump in the league that followed this cup win was a pointer to the darker times.

Watching us that season was pretty breathtaking at times, Michu was an absolute beast and nothing could touch him, great days and great to watch that clip. Routs and Dyer both lost 2 yrds since then.

Which has been a personal disaster as they were only 5' 6" to start with.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

League Cup on 20:44 - Feb 20 with 2250 viewsgiantstoneater

We had a midfield of midgets and then I heard that ML was going to play Ki in defence I questioned his sanity I thought Henson upfront would murder us - how wrong I was a masterstroke!! Dyer was sharp until a board member stuck an oar in, he went down hill from then.
League Cup on 21:48 - Feb 20 with 2189 viewsSoberBaker

League Cup on 20:44 - Feb 20 by giantstoneater

We had a midfield of midgets and then I heard that ML was going to play Ki in defence I questioned his sanity I thought Henson upfront would murder us - how wrong I was a masterstroke!! Dyer was sharp until a board member stuck an oar in, he went down hill from then.

He stuck an oar in?!?

I usually use my penis 🤔

AMOW

League Cup on 20:38 - Feb 21 with 1903 viewsJonathans_coat

League Cup on 20:44 - Feb 20 by giantstoneater

Stuck an oar in!

That’s one way of putting it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024