Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replay of Byers Goal 22:05 - Apr 19 with 3218 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well done to whoever sets up the big screen replays, the Rotherham players and bench were going nuts pointing at the big screens after Byers goal to no avail.......quite good entertainment!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Replay of Byers Goal on 22:07 - Apr 19 with 3199 viewsGlyn1

If you were a neutral, what's your verdict?

Quest is on at 11.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Replay of Byers Goal on 22:12 - Apr 19 with 3147 viewsbuilthjack

Replay of Byers Goal on 22:07 - Apr 19 by Glyn1

Quest is on at 11.

It's on at 10. Now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Replay of Byers Goal on 22:36 - Apr 19 with 3053 viewsAndy1300

Replay of Byers Goal on 22:07 - Apr 19 by Glyn1

Quest is on at 11.

on +1

Number 1 team in Wales

Replay of Byers Goal on 22:47 - Apr 19 with 2989 viewsAndy1300

Replay of Byers Goal on 22:36 - Apr 19 by Andy1300

on +1

we are on now

Number 1 team in Wales

Replay of Byers Goal on 10:05 - Apr 20 with 2526 viewsBadlands

Couldn't see anything wrong with that.
It looked fine from lower east (southish) and looked fine on the TV.
If t did touch someone it hardly changed direction and no arms were flailing.
Looked like a planned moan from Rotherham.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Replay of Byers Goal on 10:35 - Apr 20 with 2450 viewsAndy1300

And their manager said they didn’t show the replay on the screen so that tells it’s own story.

I was sure they did show it

Number 1 team in Wales

Replay of Byers Goal on 13:07 - Apr 20 with 2226 viewscmajack

Replay of Byers Goal on 10:35 - Apr 20 by Andy1300

And their manager said they didn’t show the replay on the screen so that tells it’s own story.

I was sure they did show it

No, they definitely didn't show a replay of byers goal.Pointed it out to my son at the time.
Replay of Byers Goal on 13:40 - Apr 20 with 2149 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Replay of Byers Goal on 13:07 - Apr 20 by cmajack

No, they definitely didn't show a replay of byers goal.Pointed it out to my son at the time.

Whoever sets up the replays did a good job in not showing it, they were going potty!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Replay of Byers Goal on 13:49 - Apr 20 with 2129 viewsHighjack

Can you imagine the uproar if the one dan James fluffed against the post went in when their player was lying on the floor playing everyone inside? I’m glad we played on, we’ve been far too nice in lots of respects and it’s up to the ref to stop the game.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Replay of Byers Goal on 14:20 - Apr 20 with 2087 viewsSPboy

There was no immediate replay of Rotherham’s first goal either, which is just as well as the crowd around us were ready to crucify Nordfeldt for what looked like a howler.There must be some kind of club policy on how or who makes decisions to show replays of incidents.
Replay of Byers Goal on 15:20 - Apr 20 with 1996 viewsjasper_T

Replay of Byers Goal on 14:20 - Apr 20 by SPboy

There was no immediate replay of Rotherham’s first goal either, which is just as well as the crowd around us were ready to crucify Nordfeldt for what looked like a howler.There must be some kind of club policy on how or who makes decisions to show replays of incidents.

Isn't it a league policy to not show any contentious decisions?
Replay of Byers Goal on 15:34 - Apr 20 with 1964 viewsBadlands

Replay of Byers Goal on 13:49 - Apr 20 by Highjack

Can you imagine the uproar if the one dan James fluffed against the post went in when their player was lying on the floor playing everyone inside? I’m glad we played on, we’ve been far too nice in lots of respects and it’s up to the ref to stop the game.

In fairness when heir player went down and stayed down (to avoid a card IMO) Rotherham continued to build and attack.

Replay of Byers Goal on 18:10 - Apr 20 with 1800 viewsHighjack

Did they show the replay of their two dodgy as f*ck penalties up at their place? No? Well f*ck them then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Replay of Byers Goal on 19:09 - Apr 20 with 1723 viewsBytholWyn

I think the ball probably did brush Naughton's arm, judging by the reaction of the Rotherham players - but the replays, including one from behind the goal, aren't conclusive. In any event, even if the ball did brush his arm - given that his arm was by his side, unless he moved it towards the ball, then it wouldn't count as hand ball. The replays were inconclusive, but their first goal looked a bit suspect, and it looked likely that Routledge's offside goal was in fact onside.

Am I the only one irritated by the British-style close-up camera work? This misses the bigger picture consistently - such as with the aforementioned instances. Much prefer a wider angle to see the bigger picture of team movement.
Replay of Byers Goal on 20:13 - Apr 20 with 1650 viewsploppy

Replay of Byers Goal on 19:09 - Apr 20 by BytholWyn

I think the ball probably did brush Naughton's arm, judging by the reaction of the Rotherham players - but the replays, including one from behind the goal, aren't conclusive. In any event, even if the ball did brush his arm - given that his arm was by his side, unless he moved it towards the ball, then it wouldn't count as hand ball. The replays were inconclusive, but their first goal looked a bit suspect, and it looked likely that Routledge's offside goal was in fact onside.

Am I the only one irritated by the British-style close-up camera work? This misses the bigger picture consistently - such as with the aforementioned instances. Much prefer a wider angle to see the bigger picture of team movement.

You’re not alone - I hate lots of camera work (or sometimes director work I suppose). Hate the close up shots of the ball, especially goal kicks where they follow the ball golf style. Hate the obsession with showing the managers, or faces in the crowd. Hate unnecessary replays. Hate the fact they have to show the fourth official when he’s holding up the time added on - just say it and/or put it on screen. That should do for starters.
Replay of Byers Goal on 21:37 - Apr 20 with 1537 viewsAndy1300

Replay of Byers Goal on 15:34 - Apr 20 by Badlands

In fairness when heir player went down and stayed down (to avoid a card IMO) Rotherham continued to build and attack.

and then didn't like it when we won the ball and carried on

Number 1 team in Wales

Replay of Byers Goal on 10:11 - Apr 21 with 1252 viewsBadlands

Replay of Byers Goal on 20:13 - Apr 20 by ploppy

You’re not alone - I hate lots of camera work (or sometimes director work I suppose). Hate the close up shots of the ball, especially goal kicks where they follow the ball golf style. Hate the obsession with showing the managers, or faces in the crowd. Hate unnecessary replays. Hate the fact they have to show the fourth official when he’s holding up the time added on - just say it and/or put it on screen. That should do for starters.

Directly in line with one of the Rutledge 'offsides' in the second half ... he definitely wasn't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024