Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wrexham 22:39 - May 2 with 1856 viewsbuilthjack

12 years in the conference now. It doesn't seem long since they were division 2 (championship) regulars.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wrexham on 22:40 - May 2 with 1850 viewsCooperman

Crikey, 12 years? I would have said it was half that.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Wrexham on 23:57 - May 2 with 1732 viewsSgorioFruit

They’ve blown it again

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Wrexham on 00:00 - May 3 with 1725 viewsKilkennyjack

They need a Potter.

Play some positive modern football with young players.
Watching that, they were clueless and pretty shite.

Its such a shame.

Beware of the Risen People

Wrexham on 00:47 - May 3 with 1695 viewsBytholWyn

Wrexham on 00:00 - May 3 by Kilkennyjack

They need a Potter.

Play some positive modern football with young players.
Watching that, they were clueless and pretty shite.

Its such a shame.

Exactly what I was thinking. Appointing a progressive manager at whatever level is the tried and trusted way of punching above your weight. You only have to look at what Paul Tisdale achieved at Exeter to see that even in the lower leagues progressive football trumps traditional British hoofball.
Wrexham on 06:21 - May 3 with 1597 viewsdickythorpe

Blown it!!! They'd beaten Eastleigh home and away as well!!!
Wrexham on 06:46 - May 3 with 1578 viewsstevethejack

Gutted they're out. Could so easily have got through, so many chances and a couple headed off the line.

37 minutes Blackburn to Salford, likely would have gone to support them after our game as it was 3:30 KO.
Wrexham on 06:59 - May 3 with 1558 viewsbuilthjack

Wrexham on 00:47 - May 3 by BytholWyn

Exactly what I was thinking. Appointing a progressive manager at whatever level is the tried and trusted way of punching above your weight. You only have to look at what Paul Tisdale achieved at Exeter to see that even in the lower leagues progressive football trumps traditional British hoofball.

They appointed Ricketts, were flying high, then he fcked off to Shrewsbury.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wrexham on 07:50 - May 3 with 1502 viewsMrSwerve

Wrexham on 22:40 - May 2 by Cooperman

Crikey, 12 years? I would have said it was half that.

I still shudder when I think what could have been had we gone down to the conference ‘that’ year.

The last 15 years have been an incredible rollercoaster ride.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Wrexham on 08:04 - May 3 with 1485 viewsFireboy2

Wrexham on 06:46 - May 3 by stevethejack

Gutted they're out. Could so easily have got through, so many chances and a couple headed off the line.

37 minutes Blackburn to Salford, likely would have gone to support them after our game as it was 3:30 KO.

You could always nip into chorley for their semi final play off steve, it kicks off at 3, tbh im very tempted, all depends on who is staying back for a few end of season drinks
Wrexham on 10:53 - May 3 with 1345 viewsWxmJax

Wrexham on 06:46 - May 3 by stevethejack

I was thinking the same. My son goes with his mates now and again but they normally lose when he's there so he banned himself for last night. Wasn't a great game but credit to the Eastleigh players afterwards who said they didn't deserve to win. Good luck to them on Sunday but it will be difficult for them after extra time last night. Ref disallowed a goal when their goalie dropped it and a couple of uprights hit but if it's not to be, it's not to be.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wrexham on 16:47 - May 3 with 1203 viewsABERSWAN

Wrexham fan in work was saying that their top scorer was a centre half with 6 goals. If anyone can put up the disallowed Wrexham goal last night, from Twitter, you can see Wrexham were robbed.
Wrexham on 19:13 - May 3 with 1096 viewsKilkennyjack

Wrexham on 16:47 - May 3 by ABERSWAN

Wrexham fan in work was saying that their top scorer was a centre half with 6 goals. If anyone can put up the disallowed Wrexham goal last night, from Twitter, you can see Wrexham were robbed.

Yes agreed, they were robbed.

That said i thought the football played was poor.

The winning goal though, what an outstanding hit. 👏

Wrexham on 23:03 - May 3 with 995 viewsKilkennyjack

Wrexham on 16:47 - May 3 by ABERSWAN

No foul.

Wrexham on 00:26 - May 4 with 950 viewsmajorraglan

Wrexham on 23:03 - May 3 by Kilkennyjack

No foul.

Thanks for posting the footage. Poor piece of refereeing, his positioning was dubious. Never a foul on the keeper, he got away with one there.

Wrexham need to reset.
Wrexham on 15:46 - May 4 with 817 viewsSgorioFruit

Wrexham on 00:26 - May 4 by majorraglan

Thanks for posting the footage. Poor piece of refereeing, his positioning was dubious. Never a foul on the keeper, he got away with one there.

Wrexham need to reset.

just another Welsh club being robbed by the officials again this season, Nothing new to see here.

Wrexham on 15:51 - May 4 with 812 viewsJackFish

I really hate the new playoff format the Conference are using.
Wrexham on 15:52 - May 4 with 811 viewsSgorioFruit

Wrexham on 15:51 - May 4 by JackFish

I really hate the new playoff format the Conference are using.

at least it brings in another two clubs to give them a chance
but it should be two automatic spots in that league

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024