Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank 21:33 - May 22 with 2400 viewsQJumpingJack

Financial analysis courtesy of David Conn for 17-18 season:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/may/22/premier-league-finances-club-gu

An unnamed director earning £655,197
[Post edited 22 May 2019 21:35]
Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 21:55 - May 22 with 2300 viewsthornabyswan

Burnley had no paid directors.
Chelsea highest paid 245. 000

Big nose 655.000

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 21:58 - May 22 with 2286 viewsmajorraglan

Lots of clubs owned by companies registered in Tax Havens.
Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 22:34 - May 22 with 2175 viewsKilkennyjack

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 21:55 - May 22 by thornabyswan

Big nose 655.000

Incredible.

Beware of the Risen People

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 06:25 - May 23 with 1968 viewsDr_Winston

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 21:55 - May 22 by thornabyswan

Big nose 655.000

Plus the money Jaxx Bay got for building two separate training facilities.

Big Nose wasn't the only one who made a few bob extra out of the club.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 08:20 - May 23 with 1812 viewsmonmouth

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 06:25 - May 23 by Dr_Winston

Plus the money Jaxx Bay got for building two separate training facilities.

Big Nose wasn't the only one who made a few bob extra out of the club.

With hindsight (although I do remember it jarred at the time) that comment about £30m a minute or whatever as we went into injury time at Wembley, showed exactly where their sights were set.

I’m cynical but I believe it was always partly (mostly?) about money driven by the new stadium. The only real risk was blowing it by falling out of the league. They just didn’t expect it to be so much money, obviously, but I’m now of the mind that the snouts were always targeted firmly at the trough. Else, why was Katzen there? A money man with no links to the club. Just to be clear I’m alleging nothing illegal. The by the fans stuff was partially true for some of them but also a convenient common or garden business marketing trick. Let me apologise to Daiswan off the bbc who took a lot of ridicule because he saw through Jenkins very early on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 11:40 - May 23 with 1575 viewsDr_Winston

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 08:20 - May 23 by monmouth

With hindsight (although I do remember it jarred at the time) that comment about £30m a minute or whatever as we went into injury time at Wembley, showed exactly where their sights were set.

I’m cynical but I believe it was always partly (mostly?) about money driven by the new stadium. The only real risk was blowing it by falling out of the league. They just didn’t expect it to be so much money, obviously, but I’m now of the mind that the snouts were always targeted firmly at the trough. Else, why was Katzen there? A money man with no links to the club. Just to be clear I’m alleging nothing illegal. The by the fans stuff was partially true for some of them but also a convenient common or garden business marketing trick. Let me apologise to Daiswan off the bbc who took a lot of ridicule because he saw through Jenkins very early on.

I wouldn't worry about it.

If Daiswan was right about anything it was in the same manner as a broken clock.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 16:03 - May 23 with 1353 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Guardian: The Year The Swans Sank on 22:34 - May 22 by Kilkennyjack

Incredible.

Terrible, but how much did some useless footballers also get?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024