Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
El Salvador 10:28 - Mar 25 with 1456 viewsCatullus

They only have 5 cases so far and maybe that's because their government acted swiftly. They closed the international airport 2 weeks ago, told non essential businesses to close too apparently. Rhey went for lockdown quite quickly.
Their population is around 6.5 million. We'll have to wait and see but maybe (as several on here did say) taking stronger action earlier on would have proved effective. Not that I want to start throwing blame around because now isn't the time, we can start the bonfires after we get through this.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

El Salvador on 10:39 - Mar 25 with 1421 viewsdickythorpe

I may be wrong but New Zealand haven't any deaths yet. They acted swiftly
Plus colleagues who had a sabbatical in Australia for a month in February were screened EVERYWHERE....the only place they weren't was Heathrow when they returned

Australia have had very few deaths.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 10:40]
El Salvador on 22:13 - Mar 25 with 1248 viewshowenjack

Might be a way of killing 2 birds with one stone. Lock everyone down due to coronovirus and instantly reduce the crime levels .
El Salvador on 07:09 - Mar 26 with 1127 viewsstevethejack

El Salvador on 22:13 - Mar 25 by howenjack

Might be a way of killing 2 birds with one stone. Lock everyone down due to coronovirus and instantly reduce the crime levels .

Look it another way, let the plebs mix and die, less of a burden on the welfare state.
El Salvador on 07:27 - Mar 26 with 1105 viewsBest_loser

Germany has had much fewer deaths in comparison to other big European countries

As usual they were better organised, had more intensive care beds ready and did far more testing
El Salvador on 08:47 - Mar 26 with 1045 viewsJoe_bradshaw

El Salvador on 07:27 - Mar 26 by Best_loser

Germany has had much fewer deaths in comparison to other big European countries

As usual they were better organised, had more intensive care beds ready and did far more testing

They also have a completely different criteria for registering COVID-19 deaths. They are not counting those who have such serious underlying health issues that it is considered that they would have died anyway in the near future.

Comparing data from different countries is a statistical mine field.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

El Salvador on 07:54 - Mar 27 with 889 viewssP7qupUf

I was in El Salvador 4 years ago. You would not wish to mess with the instructions given there. That said, our government were very slow out of the blocks and should have acted much earlier.
El Salvador on 09:00 - Mar 27 with 828 viewsBatterseajack

Remember its summer in New Zealand and Australia, and if this is to become a seasonal thing like, the flue, then we want to see low infection rates in these countries.

It would be very concerning for us if Aus and NZ had high infection / death rates as it would mean we wouldn't get much respite ourselves in the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024