Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the 21:34 - Jul 28 with 2413 viewsnantywatcher

Obviously those guys playing alongside him all season don't know what their talking because a quick back check on this forum would confirm for them that he is actually "useless." I remember all the negative comments on here about him and thinking this is not a great place to find anyone with any degree of knowledge about the game they're spouting on about!
Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 22:01 - Jul 28 with 2398 viewshobo

As I said at the time, he was a panic sale. 2.5m was a paltry fee. It's not unreasonable to say we could have got 4 x that figure. Madness
Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 22:10 - Jul 28 with 2391 viewsNortbankboy

Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 22:01 - Jul 28 by hobo

As I said at the time, he was a panic sale. 2.5m was a paltry fee. It's not unreasonable to say we could have got 4 x that figure. Madness

Played very well for us.
Better of the two brothers in my book.
Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 23:04 - Jul 28 with 2359 viewsLeonWasGod

They've got slightly better players around him, which helps. Here he had Clucas supporting him, there he's got Zaha for starters. He wasn't good enough to carry us unfortunately.

It's a small miracle they survived after only scoring 31 goals in a season. Must be strong at the back.
Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 10:12 - Jul 29 with 2284 viewsonehunglow

Whichever way you look at it,the sale was shocking.No need at all for that derisory figure.

Clear evidence of our utter ineptitude as buying and selling players.

Sickening really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 17:57 - Jul 29 with 2184 viewsNortbankboy

Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 23:04 - Jul 28 by LeonWasGod

They've got slightly better players around him, which helps. Here he had Clucas supporting him, there he's got Zaha for starters. He wasn't good enough to carry us unfortunately.

It's a small miracle they survived after only scoring 31 goals in a season. Must be strong at the back.

Clucas has been stokes best player this season
Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 18:44 - Jul 29 with 2161 viewshobo

Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 22:10 - Jul 28 by Nortbankboy

Played very well for us.
Better of the two brothers in my book.

I wouldn't go that far. Andre has always been head and shoulders ahead of him for me
Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 18:47 - Jul 29 with 2160 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 10:12 - Jul 29 by onehunglow

Whichever way you look at it,the sale was shocking.No need at all for that derisory figure.

Clear evidence of our utter ineptitude as buying and selling players.

Sickening really

Would you have covered his wages if he had stayed?

If someone would have taken Andre off our hands for £0.00, he would have gone too. I don't think you realise just how far up shite creek we were / are.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 23:12 - Jul 29 with 2057 viewsmajorraglan

JA is a good player, had he not been sent off the club may have stayed up that year.

The problem was the better players had been sold on over successive seasons and been replaced with not so good players, it didn’t help that some of the managers weren’t up to it.

Poor recruiting, managers not able to get the best from the players, need to cut costs etc and it’s not going 1 way.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 13:53 - Jul 31 with 1897 viewsNortbankboy

Jordan Ayew wins Palace's Player or the Season award and Player's Player of the on 23:12 - Jul 29 by majorraglan

JA is a good player, had he not been sent off the club may have stayed up that year.

The problem was the better players had been sold on over successive seasons and been replaced with not so good players, it didn’t help that some of the managers weren’t up to it.

Poor recruiting, managers not able to get the best from the players, need to cut costs etc and it’s not going 1 way.

The problem with club of our size is
We are forced to sell sometimes bec cause of cash flow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024