Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration 21:53 - Sep 3 with 2051 viewsNotLoyal

438 today. Highest for months.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 21:56 - Sep 3 with 1412 viewspikeypaul

You mean Sir Nigel or Lord Nigel the most influential British politician of the 21st century.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:17 - Sep 3 with 1400 viewsFieryJack

Farage, a bloke with a French name, of French descent (albeit distant), first wife Irish, second wife German, and 2 kids with German passports.

No wonder he loves wrapping himself up in the Union Jack.
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:26 - Sep 3 with 1391 viewsAndy1300

Someone needed to highlight it.

It’s scandalous, the tories need to get a grip, it’s costing the country a fortune

Number 1 team in Wales

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:27 - Sep 3 with 1387 viewsNotLoyal

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:26 - Sep 3 by Andy1300

Someone needed to highlight it.

It’s scandalous, the tories need to get a grip, it’s costing the country a fortune

It's no good saying as a govt they will do something about it, then they do nothing.
Its all about policy.

OK I've changed it.

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:38 - Sep 3 with 1367 viewsswan65split

The 400 was for Yesterday,

Authorities trying to cover themselves by saying x amount stopped today.

TBH I cant see the French trying too stop them....just moves their problem on, next year will be interesting!
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:42 - Sep 3 with 1374 viewsAndy1300

The issue when they are in the water is maritime law.

The french coastguard can’t force them to turn around,they can only follow to ensure they are safe, that’s why they get so far then the british take over. It’s the responsibility of all sea traffic to offer refuge to people in peril at sea.

Number 1 team in Wales

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:54 - Sep 3 with 1357 viewsswan65split

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:42 - Sep 3 by Andy1300

The issue when they are in the water is maritime law.

The french coastguard can’t force them to turn around,they can only follow to ensure they are safe, that’s why they get so far then the british take over. It’s the responsibility of all sea traffic to offer refuge to people in peril at sea.

I doubt theres not much policing of the coast/beaches,
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 23:05 - Sep 3 with 1357 viewsHumpty

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:54 - Sep 3 by swan65split

I doubt theres not much policing of the coast/beaches,

The news report I heard yesterday mentioned French police stopping migrants boarding boats on beaches.

According to the Mail they've stopped more than 800 this year, including 532 in less than a week at the beginning of August.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8610893/French-authorities-insist-stop-
Login to get fewer ads

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 23:45 - Sep 3 with 1344 viewsKilkennyjack

Why would France stop them ?
Easier to allow them to arrive in uk.
The EU don't want the problem now we can left.

Perhaps we should stop bombing Moslem countries so the people are not so scared that they reach UK any way they can...?

If refugees become sports stars, or NHS workers, then why should we worry?
Refugees are welcome here.

Also I love the fact it winds to Tory party up.
Diversity is strength.

🙏🏿

Beware of the Risen People

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 00:14 - Sep 4 with 1328 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Brexit meant taking control of our borders.

Or maybe not.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 08:07 - Sep 4 with 1268 viewsswan65split

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 23:05 - Sep 3 by Humpty

The news report I heard yesterday mentioned French police stopping migrants boarding boats on beaches.

According to the Mail they've stopped more than 800 this year, including 532 in less than a week at the beginning of August.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8610893/French-authorities-insist-stop-

400 crossed Tuesday alone. so far this year 5,000

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/21/number-of-migrants-crossing-chan

Andi successful applicants that could triple.
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 08:09 - Sep 4 with 1267 viewsswan65split

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 23:45 - Sep 3 by Kilkennyjack

Perhaps we should stop bombing Moslem countries so the people are not so scared that they reach UK any way they can...?

Diversity is strength.

🙏🏿

Of course France dont want too stop them, theyll be quite happy for Gary and you too house them.

PS I aint Tory either.
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 08:53 - Sep 4 with 1254 viewsBest_loser

Farage is a conman, trump is a conman
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 11:36 - Sep 4 with 1214 viewsKilkennyjack

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 08:53 - Sep 4 by Best_loser

☝️ This guy ...

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 11:53 - Sep 4 with 1210 viewscontroversial_jack

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:38 - Sep 3 by swan65split

The 400 was for Yesterday,

Authorities trying to cover themselves by saying x amount stopped today.

TBH I cant see the French trying too stop them....just moves their problem on, next year will be interesting!

Why would they, they are not French citizens.France has no obligation
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 12:30 - Sep 4 with 1187 viewsswan65split

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 11:53 - Sep 4 by controversial_jack

Why would they, they are not French citizens.France has no obligation

Aren't they illegally in France?
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 13:01 - Sep 4 with 1178 viewsCatullus

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 23:45 - Sep 3 by Kilkennyjack

Diversity is strength.

🙏🏿

Are we still bombing Muslim countries? Where in Africa are we bombing?

Genuine refugees are welcome and where I also agree with the EU is, countries should be taking a quota of refugees based on population density and available housing.

Maybe it's time for a European concensus of refugees whereby the financial aid any refugee gets is based on the living wage in the country they end up in. Of course to do that then all citizens need to be guaranteed a living wage!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 21:58 - Sep 5 with 1100 viewscontroversial_jack

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 12:30 - Sep 4 by swan65split

Aren't they illegally in France?

Yes, I believe so.
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:16 - Sep 5 with 1091 viewsKilkennyjack

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 13:01 - Sep 4 by Catullus

Are we still bombing Muslim countries? Where in Africa are we bombing?

Genuine refugees are welcome and where I also agree with the EU is, countries should be taking a quota of refugees based on population density and available housing.

Maybe it's time for a European concensus of refugees whereby the financial aid any refugee gets is based on the living wage in the country they end up in. Of course to do that then all citizens need to be guaranteed a living wage!

Lots of refugees come from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
What a huge coincidence.

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 00:01 - Sep 6 with 1061 viewsswan65split

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 21:58 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

Yes, I believe so.

Roaming the streets then?

ducking their obligations then..... https://www.dw.com/en/european-human-rights-court-condemns-france-for-treatment-
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 04:36 - Sep 6 with 1043 viewsNotLoyal

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 08:53 - Sep 4 by Best_loser

Biden would be as well but he keeps forgetting 😉

OK I've changed it.

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 08:13 - Sep 6 with 1026 viewsBest_loser

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 04:36 - Sep 6 by NotLoyal

Biden would be as well but he keeps forgetting 😉

One day the truth about trump and Russia will come out and people will want to forget they ever supported him

You know it, that's why your sitting on the fence

Your thinking of your PS hall of fame legacy 😊
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 12:04 - Sep 6 with 980 viewsCatullus

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 22:16 - Sep 5 by Kilkennyjack

Lots of refugees come from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
What a huge coincidence.

Darn my ignorance, I didn't know we were still bombing those places. Only 14% of immigrants (about 1.3 million) to Europe are from the Middle East/Arabic countries though,

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/21637/only-14-of-all-refugees-from-arab-reg

However, maybe as many as 8 million Africans are in Europe illegally,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Europe#:~:text=The%20BBC%20

Have we been bombing Africa, well maybe not literally but economically, the EU's protectionist policie have done a fair bit of harm.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 11:39 - Sep 7 with 907 viewsNortbankboy

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 12:04 - Sep 6 by Catullus

Darn my ignorance, I didn't know we were still bombing those places. Only 14% of immigrants (about 1.3 million) to Europe are from the Middle East/Arabic countries though,

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/21637/only-14-of-all-refugees-from-arab-reg

However, maybe as many as 8 million Africans are in Europe illegally,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Europe#:~:text=The%20BBC%20

Have we been bombing Africa, well maybe not literally but economically, the EU's protectionist policie have done a fair bit of harm.

We just supply the bombs for Israel and Saudi to bomb people
Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 11:42 - Sep 7 with 904 viewsNotLoyal

Is Farge wrong to highlight illegal immigration on 11:39 - Sep 7 by Nortbankboy

We just supply the bombs for Israel and Saudi to bomb people

That could be the USA.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024