Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! 11:55 - Aug 23 with 846 viewsSwansIndependent

The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! 23rd Aug 2021 11:51
Plymouth Argyle visit the Swansea.Com stadium for their second round tie overflowing with confidence after a very decent start to their football season. The swans recorded their first win at their fourth attempt on Friday night, so both sides will fancy progressing to round three. 1

Latest league cup news above
Click here for Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! on 13:14 - Aug 23 with 763 viewsSnackajack

"Massive problem" - then perhaps we ought not even bother this season against the likes of West Brom and Fulham. I think your definition of 'massive' is rather different than mine
The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! on 13:21 - Aug 23 with 755 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! on 13:14 - Aug 23 by Snackajack

"Massive problem" - then perhaps we ought not even bother this season against the likes of West Brom and Fulham. I think your definition of 'massive' is rather different than mine

Depends what kind of side we put out, he is a very good player and will indeed cause us problems if we do not put a respectable side out.

I really hope we try and go far.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! on 13:32 - Aug 23 with 733 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jephcott is a big strong lad but his front partner Hardy is also dangerous. Jephcott is still very raw but developing nicely. Some way off the full Welsh national team. Garrick will have a good target man to aim for once he is ready to play. I believe in Garrick. He has all the tools. He just needs to become more rounded and consistent.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! on 14:18 - Aug 23 with 690 viewsKeithHaynes

The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! on 13:14 - Aug 23 by Snackajack

He’s a massive lad., I saw the context in David’s article.

Edit - Down arrow too, laughable.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Welshman looking to upset Swansea City in the league cup ! on 14:45 - Aug 23 with 654 viewsNotLoyal

Do you ever post anything which is remotely interesting or positive. Always looking for a pop.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024