Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin 10:20 - Mar 14 with 558 viewsSwansIndependent

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not having it at all - Cooper 14th Mar 2021 10:18
Cooper’s gritty swans passed another tough test yesterday as Swansea City dug in and won another three points against one of the leagues better drilled sides in Luton Town. 0

Some great pics and full match analysis from the managers
Click above

Click below for Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:24 - Mar 14 with 536 viewsonehunglow

Yep,nobody allowed to criticise as its negative.

We as fans imply have no choice but to accept what is in front of us ,good or bad.

Well said,Steve.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:28 - Mar 14 with 533 viewsKeithHaynes

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:24 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Yep,nobody allowed to criticise as its negative.

We as fans imply have no choice but to accept what is in front of us ,good or bad.

Well said,Steve.

He is talking about the impact of negativity on his team, and he’s right.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:54 - Mar 14 with 489 viewsonehunglow

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:28 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

He is talking about the impact of negativity on his team, and he’s right.

Wow there ,now hang on a minute. Is he suggesting internet sites have an effect?

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:57 - Mar 14 with 487 viewsKeithHaynes

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:54 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Wow there ,now hang on a minute. Is he suggesting internet sites have an effect?

I’ve no idea, but he’s right regardless.

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:58 - Mar 14 with 486 viewsNotLoyal

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:54 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Positivity is third to Watford.
But we are there and there's loads to go.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 11:02]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 11:13 - Mar 14 with 470 viewsonehunglow

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 10:58 - Mar 14 by NotLoyal

Positivity is third to Watford.
But we are there and there's loads to go.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 11:02]

I don't see positive or negative.

I see a team playing a game.

I have opinions,others too.

If we have players who are upset over comments made on a fans forum,then we truly are screwed . All quality players prove fans wrong and ram their words up them.I hope our underperfomers do.

I recall many players getting huge stick from our fans who are then hammered by the player scoring. Best example is Dean Windass at Bradford,getting the fatbarsatd treatment when he comes on and I say to my lad -he' s gonna kill us.And he did.

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 11:17 - Mar 14 with 472 viewsBadlands

You confuse negativity with honesty.
Positivity would have been attempting to draw up to Norwich and close the goal difference against very poor sides.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 11:18]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 11:21 - Mar 14 with 464 viewsonehunglow

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 11:17 - Mar 14 by Badlands

You confuse negativity with honesty.
Positivity would have been attempting to draw up to Norwich and close the goal difference against very poor sides.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 11:18]

This sound to me like Steve unwilling and unable to countenance anyone who disagrees with him-stubbornness,the same stubborness that has seen him overplay players and select players out of form when alternative are available.

I don't really see him a nice as some might think.

There again,I liked Paolo Sousa who was underliked in quite shocking fashion.

Login to get fewer ads

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 11:58 - Mar 14 with 430 viewsNotLoyal

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 11:21 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

This sound to me like Steve unwilling and unable to countenance anyone who disagrees with him-stubbornness,the same stubborness that has seen him overplay players and select players out of form when alternative are available.

I don't really see him a nice as some might think.

There again,I liked Paolo Sousa who was underliked in quite shocking fashion.

I hope he's a horrible bloke, single minded and a great group manager. Good enough for me.

OK I've changed it.

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 12:16 - Mar 14 with 411 viewsDr_Parnassus

That’s going to ruffle a few feathers.

But of course he is absolutely correct. You don’t have to have been following the game for very long to see what impact a negative atmosphere can have on players, matches and performances as a whole. Fans in the ground or not, comments on social media and forums alike without doubt will seep in somewhere.

We are flying high and it’s important we keep the noise out. We are entering a vital part of the season. The constant moaning at our wins is certainly becoming a bit grating.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 12:19]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 14:18 - Mar 14 with 342 viewsAndyCole

Another prescient, top article which will wash over some of our moaners.

Without doubt the negativity spouted by some would also be spouted in the stadium. Every cloud.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 14:25 - Mar 14 with 335 viewsonehunglow

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 14:18 - Mar 14 by AndyCole

Without doubt the negativity spouted by some would also be spouted in the stadium. Every cloud.

Hard to follow that without feeding the hate posts to those who aint as sanguine. I mean the absolute barstards for not falling in line.

I can tell you Hooolie would get pelters trolling around sweat free for a start as would Woody for obvious reasons.Fan get upset y know.Emotions. It's good we have people to show us where we go wrong .

Personally,a no offence meant,the love for Cooper is crazy but not a s crazy for Woody.

On the other hand, young Ben ,Bennett,Joel,Grimes ,Ayew and Roberts would be getting a full love in and rightly so.

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 19:46 - Mar 14 with 290 viewsNotLoyal

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 14:18 - Mar 14 by AndyCole

We are in a way privileged, I know I'm not impartial, but Luton CSI made me laugh.

OK I've changed it.

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 258 viewsKeithHaynes

Luton Town 0 Swansea City 1 : People are looking for negativity, I’m not havin on 19:46 - Mar 14 by NotLoyal

We are in a way privileged, I know I'm not impartial, but Luton CSI made me laugh.

Shut up 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024