Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If only one team could win tomorrow 13:12 - Mar 19 with 958 viewsbuilthjack

Who would you choose?
Wales in the rugby, or Swansea in the football ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If only one team could win tomorrow on 13:23 - Mar 19 with 948 viewsBadlands

Are you for real??????????????

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

If only one team could win tomorrow on 13:32 - Mar 19 with 941 viewsbuilthjack

If only one team could win tomorrow on 13:23 - Mar 19 by Badlands

Are you for real??????????????

Swans for you then?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If only one team could win tomorrow on 18:46 - Mar 19 with 881 viewsraynor94

No Brainer, I'd be amazed if anyone on here chose Wales

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If only one team could win tomorrow on 18:50 - Mar 19 with 880 viewsshingle

Swans of course.
If only one team could win tomorrow on 19:26 - Mar 19 with 858 viewscockneyswan

Strange question to put on SCFC forum 😳
If only one team could win tomorrow on 20:12 - Mar 19 with 840 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swans and a narrow defeat for Wales if forced to choose.

First ever double and the six nations title wouldn't be a bad return.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

If only one team could win tomorrow on 11:37 - Mar 20 with 766 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well to be fair it is Pivacs first tournament so it would hurt the swans to lose this one .............................

..................are you for real Builth no way only a Swans win will do for me lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If only one team could win tomorrow on 11:45 - Mar 20 with 756 viewsjack247

I love the six nations, but I’d take a Brentford or Watford loss over the grand slam.
Login to get fewer ads

If only one team could win tomorrow on 11:47 - Mar 20 with 756 viewsbuilthjack

If only one team could win tomorrow on 11:37 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Well to be fair it is Pivacs first tournament so it would hurt the swans to lose this one .............................

..................are you for real Builth no way only a Swans win will do for me lol

Always next year for Wales in the 6 only nations. Or the year after. Or the year after. Swans is a crucial one off.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 20:37]

If only one team could win tomorrow on 15:41 - Mar 20 with 709 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Anyone who picks Wales winning a rugby tournament that comes around in the exact same format like clockwork once a year (which, lets face it, it isn't at at all uncommon for us to win) really ought to question their presence on a Swansea City forum.

I'd happily see us lose 200-0 in the rugby in exchange for a win against Cardiff via an own goal with no shots on target and 25% possession.

And that's without even factoring in the potential for a double!
If only one team could win tomorrow on 16:14 - Mar 20 with 678 viewsTonyrefail

If only one team could win tomorrow on 15:41 - Mar 20 by LittleEnglandJack

Anyone who picks Wales winning a rugby tournament that comes around in the exact same format like clockwork once a year (which, lets face it, it isn't at at all uncommon for us to win) really ought to question their presence on a Swansea City forum.

I'd happily see us lose 200-0 in the rugby in exchange for a win against Cardiff via an own goal with no shots on target and 25% possession.

And that's without even factoring in the potential for a double!

This is a Swans forum. I'd be shocked if anyone choose a Wales rugby win.

I want Wales to win but aa an earlier post said,they could lose 200 nil if it meant Swansea beeting Cardiff!

IHope I'm wrong but I'm not confident of a win. In my 40 plus years supporting the Swans the double has been on loads of times but something always happens, dodgy pens, change of managers, freak goals, there's always something!
If only one team could win tomorrow on 16:20 - Mar 20 with 671 viewsCatullus

If only one team could win tomorrow on 19:26 - Mar 19 by cockneyswan

Strange question to put on SCFC forum 😳

Many Swabs fans are Welsh AND rugby fans to y'know!

Still, it's not a hard choice for me, Wales can lose narrowly and still be champions which means a Swans win, the first double, eternal bragging rights and the possibility of an automatic spot still there.

However, I'm not at all confident!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If only one team could win tomorrow on 17:11 - Mar 20 with 636 viewsGaryjack

If only one team could win tomorrow on 16:14 - Mar 20 by Tonyrefail

This is a Swans forum. I'd be shocked if anyone choose a Wales rugby win.

I want Wales to win but aa an earlier post said,they could lose 200 nil if it meant Swansea beeting Cardiff!

IHope I'm wrong but I'm not confident of a win. In my 40 plus years supporting the Swans the double has been on loads of times but something always happens, dodgy pens, change of managers, freak goals, there's always something!

Good post. I remember 83/84 when we finished rock bottom. We'd already lost at Cardiff, and were 0-2 down at the Vetch. Don't know how the hell we pulled it off but we hit back with three goals. Two coming in the last 10 mins from memory. Surely that has to be the closest anyone has come to pulling it off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024