Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall 17:05 - Apr 5 with 781 viewsowainglyndwr

If we lose to millwall I cannot see us reaching the play offs .

Then again there are 2 ways of looking at this if we go out of the play offs the last 2 months would of be a absolute disaster, and if we do manager to stay in the play offs I fear we will get hammered
Millwall on 17:08 - Apr 5 with 761 viewsmonmouth

Why do we want to reach the play offs. You want this shower with this turd in charge having any chance of lucking out in the play offs and stinking out the PL? Really?

We need to get shot of Fraudboy and start building something better. If he's here next year, we're league 1.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Millwall on 17:20 - Apr 5 with 719 viewsowainglyndwr

Millwall on 17:08 - Apr 5 by monmouth

Why do we want to reach the play offs. You want this shower with this turd in charge having any chance of lucking out in the play offs and stinking out the PL? Really?

We need to get shot of Fraudboy and start building something better. If he's here next year, we're league 1.

If we carry on this way we will possibly be out of the play offs by a week Wednesday
Millwall on 17:24 - Apr 5 with 699 viewsraynor94

I have backed him all the way, but I certainly wouldn't want to be in the playoffs playing like this!

Hard to believe how the wheels have come off like this.

We are like Devon Loch

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Millwall on 17:26 - Apr 5 with 680 viewsYrAlarch

Millwall on 17:24 - Apr 5 by raynor94

I have backed him all the way, but I certainly wouldn't want to be in the playoffs playing like this!

Hard to believe how the wheels have come off like this.

We are like Devon Loch

Was the jockey to blame?
Millwall on 17:28 - Apr 5 with 670 viewsThornburyswan

Think it’s more of ‘when’ with Millwall in decent form (won 4 of their last 5) & could finish above us on current form of both clubs.

Plus how do we win games when we do not hit the opposition goal.
Millwall on 17:29 - Apr 5 with 666 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Come on fatally wounded gazelle FC ! We believe in you!!!!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Millwall on 17:31 - Apr 5 with 654 viewsDJack

Millwall on 17:29 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Come on fatally wounded gazelle FC ! We believe in you!!!!!!

Gazelle! Three toed sloth more like.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Millwall on 17:42 - Apr 5 with 622 viewsjack247

Millwall on 17:08 - Apr 5 by monmouth

Have we actually reached the stage where we don’t want playoffs/promotion because we think we’ll lose/get relegated then? I know our fans can be negative, but surely this is another level
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall on 17:48 - Apr 5 with 598 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Millwall on 17:42 - Apr 5 by jack247

Have we actually reached the stage where we don’t want playoffs/promotion because we think we’ll lose/get relegated then? I know our fans can be negative, but surely this is another level

True but I can identify with Monnys complete and utter loss of heart. When your players play well and lose that’s one thing but we haven’t played well for weeks and can’t even buy a goal.

We really need the financial bonus that promotion beings - if we miss out after at one point it almost looking like a done deal he’ll be gone.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Millwall on 17:52 - Apr 5 with 582 viewsjack247

Millwall on 17:48 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

True but I can identify with Monnys complete and utter loss of heart. When your players play well and lose that’s one thing but we haven’t played well for weeks and can’t even buy a goal.

We really need the financial bonus that promotion beings - if we miss out after at one point it almost looking like a done deal he’ll be gone.

I can see where he’s coming from as well, but Christ, I’d rather a season in the PL, get relegated and come down with a few quid in the bank than not go up at all because we’d probably get dicked.
Millwall on 17:54 - Apr 5 with 582 viewsThornburyswan

Millwall on 17:42 - Apr 5 by jack247

I’d take promotion, more for the financial implications plus potential for our current owners to exit than any belief of the ability to stay up (immediate relegation would trigger another round of parachute payments for us I believe) but have to say unless there is a marked uplift in play/form then I have very limited desire to scrape into the last play-off spot & then be soundly beaten over two legs in a play-off.

Right now Cardiff are a better watch than we are - if that helps illustrate it - although interestingly I don’t think our form has dropped that far in the last 2 months, but that’s only because we have rarely been in good form this season. Both our wing backs have dipped (after good for most of the season) which has dropped our already limited creativity which in turn has piled even more pressure on our back 5 where we have seen a few individual errors leading to single goal defeats.
Millwall on 17:59 - Apr 5 with 563 viewsonehunglow

Friends (both of them)
It is only a matter of time so don't fret.
What is key is WHEN.

If it is not done within the next week,next season will be a disaster and we won't be 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th in the table either.

We are being taken for mugs.

Personally I hate that

As for Hoolie and Ayew-words fail me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Millwall on 18:09 - Apr 5 with 546 viewsCatullus

Millwall on 17:48 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Not to be a smart ass but I said a while back that losing out on the play offs would look almost deliberate.
I have wondered how bad we'd have to be for it to happen but now I know, as bad as we are!

If we'd played like this all season we'd already be relegated.

No amoutn of wummery from Andy Cole can hide it either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Millwall on 18:22 - Apr 5 with 514 viewsonehunglow

Millwall on 18:09 - Apr 5 by Catullus

Not to be a smart ass but I said a while back that losing out on the play offs would look almost deliberate.
I have wondered how bad we'd have to be for it to happen but now I know, as bad as we are!

If we'd played like this all season we'd already be relegated.

No amoutn of wummery from Andy Cole can hide it either.

It's painful Cat ,isn't it.

It is a matter of accepting the inevitable but I am fearful as to the owners mind set.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Millwall on 18:50 - Apr 5 with 477 viewsshingle

I still find it had to believe we are where we are still in a play off spot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024