Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". 10:07 - May 26 with 812 viewstrampie

Pól 💙 🇮🇪 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿=🇪🇺 (@ryandarcy63) Tweeted: I think it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs.....🤔🤔🤔 https://t.co/JzWWMaTWkH

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 10:10 - May 26 with 792 viewsonehunglow

Jeeez.
Does that mean the Deeside will now cover west Wirral.

Will my grandkids ,who live in Chester, have to learn Welsh then.

Thanks for the info.

Tristan da Cunha looks a good prospect rught now

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 10:47 - May 26 with 759 viewsonehunglow

AD 500 !

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 11:36 - May 26 with 743 viewsBoundy

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 10:47 - May 26 by onehunglow

AD 500 !

What a load of testes

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 11:44 - May 26 with 734 viewsonehunglow

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 11:36 - May 26 by Boundy

What a load of testes

How about this

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:32 - May 26 with 720 viewsBoundy

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 11:44 - May 26 by onehunglow

How about this

Good but imo this is better

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:34 - May 26 with 700 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not sure the Welsh Army is strong enough to invade tye rest of the World. The senedd certainly does not have enough money to buy any weapons.

Is this an April's fools day post.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:35 - May 26 with 688 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Joking aside, it's not far off what some of the other political arguments are these days.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:37 - May 26 with 674 viewsBoundy

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:34 - May 26 by felixstowe_jack

Not sure the Welsh Army is strong enough to invade tye rest of the World. The senedd certainly does not have enough money to buy any weapons.

Have we got one , I must have misplaced my invite

Login to get fewer ads

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:47 - May 26 with 664 viewstrampie

The Irish are Scots
The Scots are Irish
The Welsh are English
And the English are foreigners

That is what a person from the Republic of Ireland told me he learned in school and that is basically correct based on the movement of people's many many years ago.

They don't teach Welsh history in school I wonder why, perhaps the powers in Westminster would be afraid of an awakening, who knows hey.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 13:22 - May 26 with 637 viewsBoundy

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:47 - May 26 by trampie

The Irish are Scots
The Scots are Irish
The Welsh are English

That is what a person from the Republic of Ireland told me he learned in school and that is basically correct based on the movement of people's many many years ago.

They don't teach Welsh history in school I wonder why, perhaps the powers in Westminster would be afraid of an awakening, who knows hey.

Welsh education policy is devolved and has little influence brought upon it by Westminster .
Try asking our own Education minister why it isn't , by the way I see your'e still peddling that pure race rhetoric ,its not a good look

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-48680473
or

https://senedd.wales/laid%20documents/cr-ld12870/cr-ld12870%20-e.pdf

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 13:57 - May 26 with 618 viewsonehunglow

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:47 - May 26 by trampie

The Irish are Scots
The Scots are Irish
The Welsh are English

Wonder no more.It' s becaue for most in Wales,it is utterly irrelevant apart from welsh language speakers and Indys. It helps to keep the hate against the saes innit

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 14:36 - May 26 with 599 viewstrampie

Welsh history is not irrelevant Perch.

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 15:19 - May 26 with 572 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Irish are Scots
The Scots are Irish
The Welsh are English

No wonder there is so much trouble on Ireland if that is what they think.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 15:30 - May 26 with 566 viewsCatullus

The Irish are Scots
The Scots are Irish
The Welsh are English

The Welsh are the Britons, not the English, the English didn't exist until the Angles came over here.

The Irish and Scottish are related by DNA but they were the Gaelic peoples going back before the countries existed.

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/genealogy/genetic-mapping-ancestry-ireland-sc

That map, what is legally "Welsh" now and what it was 500 year ago are vastly different, might be better to live in the modern world, the ancient one is never coming back.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 16:03 - May 26 with 540 viewsKilkennyjack

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 12:34 - May 26 by felixstowe_jack

We dont want an army that is feared by anyone.

Collective security is the way forward.
See Ireland and Denmark.

Nobody hostile is interested in invading Wales, please relax on that one.

Beware of the Risen People

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 16:18 - May 26 with 535 viewsGroo

Well why not, if Israel can go back even further.

Groo does what Groo does best

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 21:24 - May 26 with 493 viewsCatullus

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 16:18 - May 26 by Groo

Well why not, if Israel can go back even further.

If we're going to turn the clock back that far the quality of the Welsh league takes a sudden turn for the better!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

"it's time that Wales takes back what was legally theirs". on 23:20 - May 26 with 473 viewsKilkennyjack

Why limit our ambitions to the Welsh part of the map ?

I would go for the whole of Great Britain.
Only fair as compo for the last 800 years.

Feck ‘em ....

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024