Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales 11:51 - Jun 10 with 2486 viewsbuilthjack

Get those flags up. Here we go .
Come on the boys.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 12:03 - Jun 10 with 1326 viewsSlugster664

Who they playing now?

STID

Wales on 12:18 - Jun 10 with 1302 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales on 12:03 - Jun 10 by Slugster664

Who they playing now?

Your complete Euro Championship Guide : Media stupidity called out again 19th Jun 2021 11:52
Our weekend review starts where it should start with England proving once again why they won’t win this competition, and not only that putting it all on display last night at Wembley. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales on 13:19 - Jun 10 with 1263 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales on 12:03 - Jun 10 by Slugster664

Who they playing now?

Perhaps the Welsh F.A can schedule a quick friendly against San Marino later today to help the team score at least one goal before they begin their European Championship Finals matches.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales on 13:37 - Jun 10 with 1239 viewsWhiterockin

Wales on 13:19 - Jun 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps the Welsh F.A can schedule a quick friendly against San Marino later today to help the team score at least one goal before they begin their European Championship Finals matches.

How many goal did Wales score in the last two warm up matches prior to Euro 2016. The tournament that we went further than England.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 13:41]
Wales on 13:56 - Jun 10 with 1206 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wales on 13:37 - Jun 10 by Whiterockin

How many goal did Wales score in the last two warm up matches prior to Euro 2016. The tournament that we went further than England.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 13:41]

If we're going to live in the past...

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales on 14:02 - Jun 10 with 1200 viewsWhiterockin

Wales on 13:56 - Jun 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I was just explaining to you in simple terms, to keep it easy for you to understand. Its not what you do in the build up its what happens in the tournament and you scrape back to something that happened before you were born. A bit ridiculous really.
Wales on 14:09 - Jun 10 with 1176 viewsChief

A bit ridiculous that someone takes up so much time trying wind up apparent fellow Swans fans.

You don't like Wales or the national football team. We get it. No need to goad the non glory hunters who don't flip flop to other teams based on success on every thread that relates to our national side.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 15:06]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales on 15:25 - Jun 10 with 1121 viewsFireboy2

Wales on 14:09 - Jun 10 by Chief

A bit ridiculous that someone takes up so much time trying wind up apparent fellow Swans fans.

You don't like Wales or the national football team. We get it. No need to goad the non glory hunters who don't flip flop to other teams based on success on every thread that relates to our national side.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 15:06]

The simple thing to do chief is to ignore REMOVED.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

Wales on 15:29 - Jun 10 with 1117 viewsChief

Wales on 15:25 - Jun 10 by Fireboy2

Duly noted.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wales on 15:29 - Jun 10 with 1117 viewsjack247

Massive underachievers. Which other football nature of their stature has gone 55 years without a trophy? Embarrassing
Wales on 15:59 - Jun 10 with 1084 views1983

Wales on 15:29 - Jun 10 by jack247

Massive underachievers. Which other football nature of their stature has gone 55 years without a trophy? Embarrassing

100% agree

Ungerland are a joke!

Wales on 21:00 - Jun 10 with 1004 viewsKilkennyjack

In their back yard and only 4 nations played the game then.
TV was mostly black and white.

Totally outshone by Wales semi-final away in France for what is now a global game.
A nation of 3 million people.
Outstanding.

And welsh fans had tbe right flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿, the English fans of 1966 waved the butchers apron 🇬🇧.

Beware of the Risen People

Wales on 22:27 - Jun 10 with 950 viewsraynor94

Wales on 21:00 - Jun 10 by Kilkennyjack

In their back yard and only 4 nations played the game then.
TV was mostly black and white.

Totally outshone by Wales semi-final away in France for what is now a global game.
A nation of 3 million people.
Outstanding.

And welsh fans had tbe right flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿, the English fans of 1966 waved the butchers apron 🇬🇧.

Only 4 nations played then? That's right up there with your finest faux pas

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales on 23:48 - Jun 10 with 915 viewsSlugster664

Wales on 12:18 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

Your complete Euro Championship Guide : Media stupidity called out again 19th Jun 2021 11:52
Our weekend review starts where it should start with England proving once again why they won’t win this competition, and not only that putting it all on display last night at Wembley. 0

Ok. Have no interest in international football, not for me.

STID

Wales on 23:52 - Jun 10 with 914 viewsbuilthjack

People are getting into the Wales mood. Lots of flags displayed between Carmarthen and Billy tonight, pinned to fences, hanging from windows etc. I like it. I like it very much.
Come on Cymru.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales on 00:08 - Jun 11 with 903 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales on 23:52 - Jun 10 by builthjack

People are getting into the Wales mood. Lots of flags displayed between Carmarthen and Billy tonight, pinned to fences, hanging from windows etc. I like it. I like it very much.
Come on Cymru.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Wales on 06:55 - Jun 11 with 839 viewsbuilthjack

Wales on 00:08 - Jun 11 by KeithHaynes

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

AbeBooks.co.uk

Wales on 08:39 - Jun 11 with 800 viewsBoundy

Wales on 06:55 - Jun 11 by builthjack

AbeBooks.co.uk

and very reasonably priced

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Wales on 09:30 - Jun 11 with 770 viewsonehunglow

Wales on 15:25 - Jun 10 by Fireboy2

Who is though Eddie?
Ken knows therefore so should you.
Is dwight really a wind up or simply one with a view opposite to many. That doesn't make him an imbecile. It does make those who see his views as they do as one though.

He has never EVER posted anything at all insulting,racist,hateful,abusive yet I have seen people being chummy to those who do make hateful personal posts.

Mark my card. I don't really bother that much about Wales national football team. When I die,spit on my gave by all means.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales on 09:44 - Jun 11 with 765 viewsjack247

Wales on 09:30 - Jun 11 by onehunglow

Who is though Eddie?
Ken knows therefore so should you.
Is dwight really a wind up or simply one with a view opposite to many. That doesn't make him an imbecile. It does make those who see his views as they do as one though.

He has never EVER posted anything at all insulting,racist,hateful,abusive yet I have seen people being chummy to those who do make hateful personal posts.

Mark my card. I don't really bother that much about Wales national football team. When I die,spit on my gave by all means.

He’s a wind up merchant. He’s not an imbecile by any means, he’s intelligent and articulate. For reasons known only to him, he gets a kick out of it.
Wales on 09:50 - Jun 11 with 760 viewsonehunglow

Wales on 09:44 - Jun 11 by jack247

He’s a wind up merchant. He’s not an imbecile by any means, he’s intelligent and articulate. For reasons known only to him, he gets a kick out of it.

Morning 247.
Sure he does but that aid,I agree with some of what he posts.
I read Killy's posts with incredulity,as trampies. I saw a "barrister" making ludicrous comments about "truth". I see Huw Jenkins described a a wonderful chairman!.No really,I did. I saw Siggy described as a one trick pony. i saw Mark Gower seen as a great,De Vries a great keeper and De Guzman described more or less as our Messi.

All wind ups!

I 'll leave the political posts for another time as they are all tap ins.

Enjoy the day anyway matey

Wales on 10:00 - Jun 11 with 758 viewsjack247

Wales on 09:50 - Jun 11 by onehunglow

Morning 247.
Sure he does but that aid,I agree with some of what he posts.
I read Killy's posts with incredulity,as trampies. I saw a "barrister" making ludicrous comments about "truth". I see Huw Jenkins described a a wonderful chairman!.No really,I did. I saw Siggy described as a one trick pony. i saw Mark Gower seen as a great,De Vries a great keeper and De Guzman described more or less as our Messi.

All wind ups!

I 'll leave the political posts for another time as they are all tap ins.

Enjoy the day anyway matey

Not for a minute suggesting that Dwight is the only wind up merchant on here
Wales on 10:22 - Jun 11 with 740 viewsonehunglow

Wales on 10:00 - Jun 11 by jack247

Not for a minute suggesting that Dwight is the only wind up merchant on here

lol

Wales on 10:30 - Jun 11 with 737 viewsSlugster664

How come you're on a Swans forum DYSS, a Swans fan? Did you live in/around Swansea at some point?

STID

Wales on 10:35 - Jun 11 with 725 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales on 08:39 - Jun 11 by Boundy

and very reasonably priced

Are they not giving up it away 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024