Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is unbelievable, but all to predicable 22:23 - Sep 10 with 948 viewsmax936

People wanting to put their dogs they bought during lockdown up for adoption, now things are pretty much back to normal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58518892

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 22:27 - Sep 10 with 939 viewsBoundy

As you say all so predictable. ,too many people made too much money breeding when the homes were already full of animals needing a good home. I dread to think of the outcome for many now unwanted pets .A nation of animal lovers ,don't make me laugh

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 23:10 - Sep 10 with 910 viewsFireboy2

Effing outhouses, these selfish people boil my piss.
This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 01:08 - Sep 11 with 873 viewsmax936

We've had 4 Dobes in our 38yrs of marriage, we lost our last one Maxy 6 yrs this November at 11yrs 4 months wonderful dogs, I'd love another one, but its impactable at moment, I work full-time and Mrs part-time, the first months of one of us retiring, we'll have another, I can't wait.

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 05:59 - Sep 11 with 828 viewsDr_Winston

Animal breeding should be licenced and regulated with massive fines and jail time for those who fail to comply. Anyone who took in a dog last year and wants to get rid of one now should be banned from ever owning a pet again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 11:47 - Sep 11 with 762 viewsmax936

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 05:59 - Sep 11 by Dr_Winston

Animal breeding should be licenced and regulated with massive fines and jail time for those who fail to comply. Anyone who took in a dog last year and wants to get rid of one now should be banned from ever owning a pet again.

Agreed, unless there are unforeseen circumstances of course.

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 12:04 - Sep 11 with 744 viewsRonaldStump

How could anyone with a heart just leave their pets and watch them go somewhere else. What a despicable world we live in.
I could never ever abandon my dogs, it would break my heart

(He She Him)

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 12:25 - Sep 11 with 743 viewsCountyJim

I give small credit to those taking them to a rescue centre mind because some people would just dump them

The bluecross said yesterday a lot of it is people renting mind and being moved to accomodation that don't allow pets

So it's not all their faults
This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 13:16 - Sep 11 with 718 viewsonehunglow

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 12:25 - Sep 11 by CountyJim

I give small credit to those taking them to a rescue centre mind because some people would just dump them

The bluecross said yesterday a lot of it is people renting mind and being moved to accomodation that don't allow pets

I d like a recued Malinois but they would be a difficult and potential thunderbolt of a challenge .
Problem with rescues is that one doesnt know the animals's history which is often horrendous.

I'd like a retired Military Mali but they're hard to come by.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 14:00 - Sep 11 with 694 viewsRonaldStump

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 12:25 - Sep 11 by CountyJim

No excuses, you know what you're getting into when you take on a pet. If you can't give 100% commitment then don't bother

(He She Him)

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 19:11 - Sep 11 with 634 viewsWalterBoyd

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 14:00 - Sep 11 by RonaldStump

No excuses, you know what you're getting into when you take on a pet. If you can't give 100% commitment then don't bother

Same should be said for many couples who have children, leave that for another thread.

Many people had a dog during lock down just to keep them company while working from home, knowing full well they would be returning to the office at some stage. Shocking. Selfish. Agree that a license should be needed, same for having a child to.

No second chance.
This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 19:14 - Sep 11 with 623 viewsonehunglow

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 19:11 - Sep 11 by WalterBoyd

Same should be said for many couples who have children, leave that for another thread.

Many people had a dog during lock down just to keep them company while working from home, knowing full well they would be returning to the office at some stage. Shocking. Selfish. Agree that a license should be needed, same for having a child to.

No second chance.

Amen
I sugggested long ago Britain’s biggest social issue were people having children when least able to cope.
It got nasty but we all know it is fact but can’t say as it looks bad

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 19:26 - Sep 11 with 624 viewsWalterBoyd

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 19:14 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

Amen
I sugggested long ago Britain’s biggest social issue were people having children when least able to cope.
It got nasty but we all know it is fact but can’t say as it looks bad

Luckily bad parents like poor dog owners are in the minority, but they do make he headlines.

Both make my blood boil.
This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 19:53 - Sep 11 with 609 viewsonehunglow

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 19:26 - Sep 11 by WalterBoyd

Luckily bad parents like poor dog owners are in the minority, but they do make he headlines.

Both make my blood boil.

Have an uparrow Walt.Trust me ,you are blessed to have one from me.

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 20:45 - Sep 11 with 589 viewsCatullus

I could never return a dog. It would have to be extreme circumstances for me to even consider it.
Our dogs have always been family members, our current family is Albie, a cross spaniel/Labrador, he's my best friend and my constant companion. He's 12 now and I dread losing him, I could never give him up.

People get sucked in by the thought of a nice dog, far too many have no understanding of how big a commitment it is. They don't consider how much feeding, insurance and vets bills can cost and they consider the time commitment even less. too many people think it's easy and while it often can be easy, that is only after you put the time and effort in. Then some get stroppy when the dog isn't house trained (or its sick) and they have to clean up mess.

Personally, I reckon if people can't look after a dog properly they should seriously consider not having children!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 21:13 - Sep 11 with 576 viewsWalterBoyd

Sadly there are many adults who would struggle to look after a goldfish, yet go on to have a dog or child.

It is what it is unfortunately, generation after generation.

Eat, sleep, screw up, repeat.
This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 22:38 - Sep 11 with 554 viewsCatullus

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 21:13 - Sep 11 by WalterBoyd

Sadly there are many adults who would struggle to look after a goldfish, yet go on to have a dog or child.

It is what it is unfortunately, generation after generation.

Eat, sleep, screw up, repeat.

My parents were pretty hopeless, I'm doing my best to break the cycle

That said, I had a goldfish but killed it very quickly, I was only 8 though. My first dog was 10 when I had to take him on his last trip to the vets, I was 16, it was a valuable lesson. My son came with me when I had to take our cat on her last trip, it was upsetting for him but he learned the same lesson I did, about responsibility.

That's something that is sadly lacking in many, the sense of responsibility.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 23:20 - Sep 11 with 543 viewsFireboy2

I'd have a house full of dogs but my missus would have a fit.

Its horrible to say but can't wait to (hopefully) retire then she will have no say 😁👍
This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 01:01 - Sep 12 with 516 viewsBarrySwan

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 05:59 - Sep 11 by Dr_Winston

It also never ceases to amaze and appall me when someone is convicted of the most disgusting acts of animal cruelty and then get banned from owning another animal for 5 years.

It seems to happen all the time and I'm sure that most people like me wonder why these people are ever allowed to own an animal ever again.
This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 02:40 - Sep 12 with 500 viewsDJack

This is unbelievable, but all to predicable on 12:04 - Sep 11 by RonaldStump

How could anyone with a heart just leave their pets and watch them go somewhere else. What a despicable world we live in.
I could never ever abandon my dogs, it would break my heart

Only ever had a cat but i'm with you all the way.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024