Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs 18:43 - Oct 18 with 891 views73__73

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 18:59 - Oct 18 with 868 viewsBillyChong

Look forward to next Soul Crew fairytale book where a chapter is dedicated to the day they had to “cue” up in a concourse unfit for the Welsh Barcelona
Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 19:04 - Oct 18 with 865 views73__73

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 18:59 - Oct 18 by BillyChong

Look forward to next Soul Crew fairytale book where a chapter is dedicated to the day they had to “cue” up in a concourse unfit for the Welsh Barcelona

Apparently it was a ploy by the club, increased segregation all to make it hard for Cardiff 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 19:17 - Oct 18 with 847 viewsNotLoyal

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 18:59 - Oct 18 by BillyChong

Those books 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bullshittery at its finest.
Clowns.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 23:57 - Oct 18 with 716 viewsowainglyndwr

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 19:17 - Oct 18 by NotLoyal

Those books 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bullshittery at its finest.
Clowns.

Pen them like cattle
Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 09:25 - Oct 19 with 630 views1983

I like capital city fans they make me smile.

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 10:46 - Oct 19 with 586 viewsCatullus

Funny really but I seem to remember other away fans complimenting our ground because our seats are quite roomy, lots of legroom and the view is pretty good from anywhere.

Still, when you're clutching at straws...

PS, yes, expand the concourses but to make the toilets bigger! Nobody with any sense buys food and drink at any ground, it's all vastly over priced and the food is generally cack.

In my local corner shop I can buy 2 bottles of Pepsi for £2, at the Liberty isn't one bottle £2.60? 2 bottles and a tray of chips is over 8 quid, thats criminal. I can get a massive bag of chips and a 1.5 litre bottle for less than a fiver at our local chippy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 11:34 - Oct 19 with 565 viewsBoundy

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 10:46 - Oct 19 by Catullus

Funny really but I seem to remember other away fans complimenting our ground because our seats are quite roomy, lots of legroom and the view is pretty good from anywhere.

Still, when you're clutching at straws...

PS, yes, expand the concourses but to make the toilets bigger! Nobody with any sense buys food and drink at any ground, it's all vastly over priced and the food is generally cack.

In my local corner shop I can buy 2 bottles of Pepsi for £2, at the Liberty isn't one bottle £2.60? 2 bottles and a tray of chips is over 8 quid, thats criminal. I can get a massive bag of chips and a 1.5 litre bottle for less than a fiver at our local chippy.

I recall on a previous visit they took out their angst on a perfectly innocent toilet .Myself I'd deny them any sustenance and give a bucket but that would be a bit overly complicated so skip the bucket and save a £

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 11:41 - Oct 19 with 554 viewsScotia

How about installing a swimming pool?
Login to get fewer ads

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 12:19 - Oct 19 with 532 viewsNotLoyal

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 11:41 - Oct 19 by Scotia

How big?
Surely it will never be as big as another pool up the road, they have the biggest pools in the world like Barcelona you know.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 12:43 - Oct 19 with 518 viewsBadlands

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 11:41 - Oct 19 by Scotia

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 13:00 - Oct 19 with 500 viewspencoedjack

Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 11:34 - Oct 19 by Boundy

I recall on a previous visit they took out their angst on a perfectly innocent toilet .Myself I'd deny them any sustenance and give a bucket but that would be a bit overly complicated so skip the bucket and save a £

They called that a result.
Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs on 15:24 - Oct 19 with 438 viewsKeithHaynes

Suggestion of the month winner 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024