Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back 16:24 - Dec 27 with 1474 viewsCountyJim

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/anti-vaxxer-kickboxing-champion-41-2579

Awake yet !!
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 16:27 - Dec 27 with 1178 viewsonehunglow

Jim.
It’s so sad it’s hard to accept.
Just wish they saw the light
Atb

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 16:45 - Dec 27 with 1168 viewsCatullus

Some people will only wake up when it's too late, like Sinistra. Others never will.

I still don't personally know of anyone who has been seriously ill or has died because of the vaccines.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 16:47 - Dec 27 with 1167 viewsCountyJim

Don't worry strumpet will be along shortly " he's an actor" that's all he can argue with
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 16:50 - Dec 27 with 1164 viewsCountyJim

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 16:45 - Dec 27 by Catullus

Some people will only wake up when it's too late, like Sinistra. Others never will.

I still don't personally know of anyone who has been seriously ill or has died because of the vaccines.

Undoubtedly a very few will have died because of a blood clot but even before covid people died of blood clots so some of these could have had one anyway
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 19:52 - Dec 27 with 1077 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

He can’t wish anything because he’s dead the silly fool.

Poor guy. RIP
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 19:57 - Dec 27 with 1070 viewsBoundy

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 19:52 - Dec 27 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

He can’t wish anything because he’s dead the silly fool.

Poor guy. RIP

life's choices, some good some bad we've all made them

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 20:12 - Dec 27 with 1053 viewsScotia

Laughably there are people on here who think they are fitter and healthier than him, and Sergio Aguereo so they don't need to be vaccinated either.

Stumpty won't join in to this conversation, there's nothing he can copy and paste from Facebook to help him.
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 21:05 - Dec 27 with 1019 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well, you could say exactly the same about this guy.
If you were that way inclined.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2021/12/26/ny-times-editor-49-dies-one-day-after-mo
[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 22:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 21:31 - Dec 27 with 993 viewsScotia

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 21:05 - Dec 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Well, you could say exactly the same about this guy.
If you were that way inclined.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2021/12/26/ny-times-editor-49-dies-one-day-after-mo
[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 22:25]

I assume "that way inclined" refers to being a gullible fool?
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 22:25 - Dec 27 with 960 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 21:31 - Dec 27 by Scotia

In what way "gullible"?
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 22:46 - Dec 27 with 933 viewsScotia

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 22:25 - Dec 27 by A_Fans_Dad

In what way "gullible"?

In your way gullible.

Stop believing this BS you're far more likely to be next.
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 23:21 - Dec 27 with 912 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 22:46 - Dec 27 by Scotia

In your way gullible.

Stop believing this BS you're far more likely to be next.

What, do you mean he is not dead?
That he didn't "have a heart attack"?
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 23:27 - Dec 27 with 908 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 21:31 - Dec 27 by Scotia

well done! Another anti vaxxer dead - and you (and some others) simply can’t contain yourselves.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 23:38 - Dec 27 with 901 viewsScotia

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 23:21 - Dec 27 by A_Fans_Dad

What, do you mean he is not dead?
That he didn't "have a heart attack"?

Why are you insulting the families of dead people. Do you get a kick out of it? It's warped to be honest.

Why you're still allowed to post this guff is beyond me.

Has nobody, ever, in his circumstance had a heart attack?

You can answer the questions in the other thread while you're at it.
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 23:52 - Dec 27 with 898 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 23:38 - Dec 27 by Scotia

Why are you insulting the families of dead people. Do you get a kick out of it? It's warped to be honest.

Self unaware

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 05:13 - Dec 28 with 833 viewsRonaldStump

Nothing in that article suggests he died of covid, yet the vaxists on here are salivating at the thought of an "anti vaxxer" dieing. If you had half a brain you would be able to see through that propaganda.
It's a known fact that the unjabbed who go into hospital with Covid are put on remdesivir and then a ventilator which is never going to be a good outcome and then score another point in the propaganda war with pathetic headlines like this that only brainwashed numpty's could fall for.

Unreal how easy it is to manipulate the citizens.

But all will be revealed at some point they can't keep it up forever
[Post edited 28 Dec 2021 5:14]

(He She Him)

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 07:39 - Dec 28 with 811 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 05:13 - Dec 28 by RonaldStump

Nothing in that article suggests he died of covid, yet the vaxists on here are salivating at the thought of an "anti vaxxer" dieing. If you had half a brain you would be able to see through that propaganda.
It's a known fact that the unjabbed who go into hospital with Covid are put on remdesivir and then a ventilator which is never going to be a good outcome and then score another point in the propaganda war with pathetic headlines like this that only brainwashed numpty's could fall for.

Unreal how easy it is to manipulate the citizens.

But all will be revealed at some point they can't keep it up forever
[Post edited 28 Dec 2021 5:14]

“Nothing in that article suggests he died of covid.”

Apart from :

“But the three-time world champion died with complications relating to the virus”
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 08:53 - Dec 28 with 783 viewshobo

There's going to be loads of examples of this on both sides. Pretty sad to see attempted point scoring out of someone's death
[Post edited 28 Dec 2021 8:54]
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 10:42 - Dec 28 with 733 viewsRonaldStump

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 07:39 - Dec 28 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

“Nothing in that article suggests he died of covid.”

Apart from :

“But the three-time world champion died with complications relating to the virus”

Probably best they elaborate then eh!! Give us the real reason instead of making a play on words to suggest something else! Or is that good enough for you?

(He She Him)

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 11:19 - Dec 28 with 723 viewsCountyJim

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 10:42 - Dec 28 by RonaldStump

Probably best they elaborate then eh!! Give us the real reason instead of making a play on words to suggest something else! Or is that good enough for you?

When my mam died of cancer it was an infection that killed her
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 11:28 - Dec 28 with 720 views73__73

Propaganda bs. What is the full story ? Did he have any underlying health issues ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 11:37 - Dec 28 with 702 views73__73

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 20:12 - Dec 27 by Scotia

Laughably there are people on here who think they are fitter and healthier than him, and Sergio Aguereo so they don't need to be vaccinated either.

Stumpty won't join in to this conversation, there's nothing he can copy and paste from Facebook to help him.

Stop talking nonsense. The chances of someone young and fit dying from covid are extremely small

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 12:41 - Dec 28 with 666 viewsA_Fans_Dad

An exact case of the Pot calling the Kettle black, no racism implied.
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 13:38 - Dec 28 with 640 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No idea what you are talking about.
Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 13:50 - Dec 28 with 617 viewsLuther27

Bet he wishes he could turn clock back on 16:45 - Dec 27 by Catullus

Unfortunately lost two very good mates just before Christmas and know several suffering from this virus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024