Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward 16:25 - Jun 29 with 1694 viewsSwansIndependent

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward 29th Jun 2022 16:23
Two clubs are now in the chase for Swansea City forward Kyle Joseph. First the interest came from Portsmouth who can only offer a loan deal as it stands, despite talk of players going either way in a potential swap deal. Now Sheffield Wednesday have signalled their interest in Kyle, and any deal would need to be hurried through over the next ten days. 0

Kyle in a while, click above.
Kyle only plays up front says fat face, click below. (SG)

This post has been edited by an administrator
Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 17:22 - Jun 29 with 1564 viewsangryjack

Keep him
Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 20:43 - Jun 29 with 1343 viewsCatullus

I think he could be useful for us but it's what Martin wants that'll count. I'd rather sel him than loan him though because it increases our chance of signing a player Martin actually wants.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 13:38 - Jun 30 with 1048 viewssw02sea

Where is the sense in selling him, if Piroe is probably 99.9% going to be sold ??
What is it with Martin and certain players who aren’t given much of a chance?
You only have to look at Piroe when he first came here, left out to start, then when he was given a decent run of games proved his worth.
We paid around £800k for Joseph and in my view a very good prospect.
Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 14:00 - Jun 30 with 1024 viewsChief

Im not a big fan of his, I don't think he's up to championship level yet (I have my reservations whether he ever will be) but how much realistically are a league 1 side going to pay us for him?and how much in terms of wages would selling him free up?

Probably not worth selling him?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 14:02 - Jun 30 with 1021 viewsraynor94

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 13:38 - Jun 30 by sw02sea

Where is the sense in selling him, if Piroe is probably 99.9% going to be sold ??
You only have to look at Piroe when he first came here, left out to start, then when he was given a decent run of games proved his worth.

Do you think there was a reason Piroe was left out at the beginning of last season?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 14:38 - Jun 30 with 972 viewsBryanSwan

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 13:38 - Jun 30 by sw02sea

Who knows what happens behind closed doors and in training. Obafemi barely got on the first half of the season before IMO he had a better 2nd half of it than Piroe.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 16:08 - Jun 30 with 890 viewsKeithHaynes

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 14:02 - Jun 30 by raynor94

Do you think there was a reason Piroe was left out at the beginning of last season?

Attitude.

Remember this 👍

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea City squad 9th Aug 2021 15:06
There is an issue, and let’s not beat about the bush to think there isn’t. What that issue is, or more to the point when that issue occurred is always going to be down to conjecture and speculation. If the people who write for this website knew, or I knew personally you would already know. Obviously taking into consideration our very thorough evaluation process on information that is constantly being made available to this website. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 16:55 - Jun 30 with 831 viewsraynor94

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 16:08 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes

Attitude.

Remember this 👍

Picture Exclusive : Joel Piroe trains with his father, left out of the Swansea City squad 9th Aug 2021 15:06
There is an issue, and let’s not beat about the bush to think there isn’t. What that issue is, or more to the point when that issue occurred is always going to be down to conjecture and speculation. If the people who write for this website knew, or I knew personally you would already know. Obviously taking into consideration our very thorough evaluation process on information that is constantly being made available to this website. 0

Exactly!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 19:44 - Jun 30 with 747 viewsSTID2017

Naughty headline that Keith !
I read and thought Piroe or Obafemi !
Be happy to see our two main strikers stay.
The article earlier regarding Obafemi was very good, and a lot of it applies to Piroe as well.
Hope our need for cash doesn't force any of our better players out of the club ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 21:31 - Jul 1 with 613 viewsReslovenSwan1

Clubs start to queue up for Swansea City forward on 16:55 - Jun 30 by raynor94

Exactly!

I reckon this was about a series of minor mishaps at a new club.

Remember he is from the Netherlands where being "chilled" is a way of life. Time keeping dress code, dodgy car parking at Fairwood maybe some profanities or leaving the dressing room in a mess.

Something along those lines. "We need a little chat Joel. We do things a little bit different over here".

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024