Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses 10:12 - Jun 22 with 1720 viewsKeithHaynes

Cheers for the support, there’s far more visitors than expected for this time of the year.
And getting ratings above the established media inc BBC and Wales in Line is exceptional. 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 11:46 - Jun 22 with 1642 viewsonehunglow

Good to read that Guv.
It’s God s work I do stimulating fans from Brynhyfryd to Builth to Byron Bay

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 11:52 - Jun 22 with 1632 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 11:46 - Jun 22 by onehunglow

Good to read that Guv.
It’s God s work I do stimulating fans from Brynhyfryd to Builth to Byron Bay

... And Birchgrove ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 12:42 - Jun 22 with 1597 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 11:52 - Jun 22 by STID2017

... And Birchgrove ...

I do enjoy a little winduppery.

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 13:52 - Jun 22 with 1530 viewsBoundy

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 12:42 - Jun 22 by KeithHaynes

I do enjoy a little winduppery.

Apart from the "obvious" don't forget Bonymaen

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 14:28 - Jun 22 with 1504 viewsReslovenSwan1

This site is beacon of decency and free speech. The predecessor of this site was run amok with delinquents that jumped on the throat of anyone that did not take the party line. People like me actually. Cyber bullies can lead people astray.

Only I objected to the ludicrous Trust legal case from day one. It got out of control because people were afraid to speak up. London legal people have made a nice little earner of £400,000 from the dim Trust members decisions. I was actually banned for life from one site after the long toothed 'card carrying' forum devas bullied the owner for questioning the prevailing narrative which was fake.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 14:51]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 14:57 - Jun 22 with 1461 viewsWingstandwood

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 14:28 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

This site is beacon of decency and free speech. The predecessor of this site was run amok with delinquents that jumped on the throat of anyone that did not take the party line. People like me actually. Cyber bullies can lead people astray.

Only I objected to the ludicrous Trust legal case from day one. It got out of control because people were afraid to speak up. London legal people have made a nice little earner of £400,000 from the dim Trust members decisions. I was actually banned for life from one site after the long toothed 'card carrying' forum devas bullied the owner for questioning the prevailing narrative which was fake.

I do not agree with everything you say but you have every right to say it!

Free speech without being maliciously falsely accused, smeared, insulted or ganged-up upon by 'aspirational-bullies' seems in most instances a thing of the past on here.

Those were the days when having a differing opinion to that of extreme-left lunacy and irrational thinking made you a far right or a gammon... Civility is a contagion because it sets standards that everyone lives up to.

So much 'grown-up' welcoming and pleasant on here nowadays, which I reckon (football news, analysis and opinion aside) has significantly contributed to its success
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 14:58]

Argus!

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 15:02 - Jun 22 with 1446 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 14:28 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

You have every right to your view.
Even if it is wrong ! ( Joke Joyce ! 🤣🤣 )

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 15:46 - Jun 22 with 1396 viewsguthrieintherain

Good read thar matee]
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 7:56]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 16:34 - Jun 22 with 1326 viewsLorax

Maybe you were banned for constantly highjacking threads?

You're entitled to your opinion but staying on the topic of the thread is a good thing, really it is.
Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 16:48 - Jun 22 with 1309 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 16:34 - Jun 22 by Lorax

Maybe you were banned for constantly highjacking threads?

You're entitled to your opinion but staying on the topic of the thread is a good thing, really it is.

I dish it out and respond to unwarranted anti American / seller slurs. The thread were not hijacked by me but but agitators to whom I responded. The narrative of 'thieving Yanks' and their 'Welsh lackies' was contagious at one time. I responded to these slurs which were not based on any evidence. In reality the fake narrative against them unravelled.

No unwarranted slurs means no response from a Resolven postcode.

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 17:07 - Jun 22 with 1293 viewsonehunglow

I was banned for life too.
We are therefore brothers in arms
Makes you weepy don’t it.

This site is indeed a purer place to be.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 17:32 - Jun 22 with 1269 viewsBoundy

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 16:48 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

I dish it out and respond to unwarranted anti American / seller slurs. The thread were not hijacked by me but but agitators to whom I responded. The narrative of 'thieving Yanks' and their 'Welsh lackies' was contagious at one time. I responded to these slurs which were not based on any evidence. In reality the fake narrative against them unravelled.

Not sure if I've missed it post but I don't recall the yanks taking abuse on this thread ,maybe it's all on your head .Try counting sheep ,great for clearing the toxins from your mind

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 18:29 - Jun 22 with 1214 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 17:32 - Jun 22 by Boundy

Not sure if I've missed it post but I don't recall the yanks taking abuse on this thread ,maybe it's all on your head .Try counting sheep ,great for clearing the toxins from your mind

The context is this site being a home for free thinkers and people who like to question fake narratives promoted by unknown faceless nobodies in influential cliques dominating forums.

The members of the Trust for example have been led up the garden path by these cliques. 6 YEARS and £400k later 40,000 subscription (40 years income from subscriptions) still no one has apologised. For this reason the SCST is not accountable and should be wound up in my opinion. This forum was alone in allowing people to question the Trust without being targeted or banned.

You should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting my opinions are due mental chemical imbalances. More evidence of low life dirty tricks.

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 18:53 - Jun 22 with 1178 viewsLorax

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 18:29 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

The context is this site being a home for free thinkers and people who like to question fake narratives promoted by unknown faceless nobodies in influential cliques dominating forums.

The members of the Trust for example have been led up the garden path by these cliques. 6 YEARS and £400k later 40,000 subscription (40 years income from subscriptions) still no one has apologised. For this reason the SCST is not accountable and should be wound up in my opinion. This forum was alone in allowing people to question the Trust without being targeted or banned.

You should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting my opinions are due mental chemical imbalances. More evidence of low life dirty tricks.

You always find a context to bring slating the trust into it though, you have a thread so why not keep it on there. Or is that nobody bothers with it besides you?

Maybe you were banned for being terminally boring?

That's it, the best thing for you is the ignore button.
Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 19:15 - Jun 22 with 1154 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 18:53 - Jun 22 by Lorax

You always find a context to bring slating the trust into it though, you have a thread so why not keep it on there. Or is that nobody bothers with it besides you?

Maybe you were banned for being terminally boring?

That's it, the best thing for you is the ignore button.

6 years and £400k wasted and no one gives a fig. Time to go to the knackers yard methinks. Swansea fans and members were not up to the job sadly. A few lucky souls had access to the VIP seats for the glory years without getting their feet wet. Ignore away.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2022 23:41]

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 21:26 - Jun 22 with 1062 viewsbonymine

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 13:52 - Jun 22 by Boundy

Don’t bring me into this argument 🤔👍😉😎

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 23:02 - Jun 22 with 990 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyway …

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 23:08 - Jun 22 with 969 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 13:52 - Jun 22 by Boundy

And Blaenymaes ...

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 17:18 - Jun 23 with 747 viewsChief

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 16:48 - Jun 22 by ReslovenSwan1

No - randomly spout your biased agenda
driven drivel on various threads whenever you experience a perverse sort of urge to do so. Not sure if it's connected to the moon's cycle or something.

This thread is a perfect embodiment of it. Zero mention or connection to the trust or the case until you attempt to twist it towards your hypocritical propaganda.

No one had made any slurs towards you but you felt the need to call others 'dim'.

You're like an Alan Partridge character or something. Parody poster.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 19:24 - Jun 23 with 671 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 17:18 - Jun 23 by Chief

No - randomly spout your biased agenda
driven drivel on various threads whenever you experience a perverse sort of urge to do so. Not sure if it's connected to the moon's cycle or something.

This thread is a perfect embodiment of it. Zero mention or connection to the trust or the case until you attempt to twist it towards your hypocritical propaganda.

No one had made any slurs towards you but you felt the need to call others 'dim'.

You're like an Alan Partridge character or something. Parody poster.

The members are totally to blame for the wasted 6 years the failure to sell in the Premier league and the transfer around £400k to elite financial and legal people from south east England. Not exactly what a 'not for profit' organisation should be doing in my opinion.

Ty Hafan or equivalent could do with that money for sure. Shame on the members who wanted some unidentified person to go to court for them using other peoples money on the promise of giving way around 50% of the 2016 valuation. Rob from the poor to give to the rich. That is the way it works. Are the members free from blame.? Each carried a responsibility to help the club not hinder its progress. They paid out big cash but very little to local concerns as far as I can see from the accounts.

ONLY THIS FORUM allowed and encouraged free speech and opinions that were ultimately found to be true. Still the personal jibes come. I have never personally attacked you. Not my style. Other forums seemed puppet outlets for a particular narrative.

Your credibility is shot and attempts to defect anger to the current board who resolved the mess made but others will fail.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 19:32]

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 20:05 - Jun 23 with 636 viewsChief

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 19:24 - Jun 23 by ReslovenSwan1

The members are totally to blame for the wasted 6 years the failure to sell in the Premier league and the transfer around £400k to elite financial and legal people from south east England. Not exactly what a 'not for profit' organisation should be doing in my opinion.

Ty Hafan or equivalent could do with that money for sure. Shame on the members who wanted some unidentified person to go to court for them using other peoples money on the promise of giving way around 50% of the 2016 valuation. Rob from the poor to give to the rich. That is the way it works. Are the members free from blame.? Each carried a responsibility to help the club not hinder its progress. They paid out big cash but very little to local concerns as far as I can see from the accounts.

ONLY THIS FORUM allowed and encouraged free speech and opinions that were ultimately found to be true. Still the personal jibes come. I have never personally attacked you. Not my style. Other forums seemed puppet outlets for a particular narrative.

Your credibility is shot and attempts to defect anger to the current board who resolved the mess made but others will fail.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 19:32]

And the sidetracking continues.

You've responded to a post I made in which I didn't comment at all on the trust or case at all.

And here you go with the same spiel again.

Your 'just a normal fan' though, yet are incapable of forming an opinion on hardly anything else.

Let's see how you respond to this particular post - in which once again I've not gone into any detail on the trust/case/sellouts/'yanks'

And look - a personal dig too. Don't get ratty now because you've been shown up yet again about Arriola. Yawn.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 20:07]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 22:43 - Jun 23 with 581 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 20:05 - Jun 23 by Chief

And the sidetracking continues.

You've responded to a post I made in which I didn't comment at all on the trust or case at all.

And here you go with the same spiel again.

Your 'just a normal fan' though, yet are incapable of forming an opinion on hardly anything else.

Let's see how you respond to this particular post - in which once again I've not gone into any detail on the trust/case/sellouts/'yanks'

And look - a personal dig too. Don't get ratty now because you've been shown up yet again about Arriola. Yawn.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 20:07]

Had the six year rule not come into force you would still be promoting a court case which was dead in the water months before. You were sold a pup and took over 6 months to get the message. "This is what i was told" is an excuse for someone that cannot come up with his / her own conclusions.

Swansea Independent smashing it to the masses on 23:54 - Jun 23 with 560 viewsSTID2017

... And another one bites the dust ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024