Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patterson signs new contract 19:34 - Jun 21 with 3046 viewsguthrieintherain

Signed a new deal to 2024.
Seems like things are happening fast

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Patterson signs new contract on 19:44 - Jun 21 with 2199 viewsmagicdaps10

Good news but I cant help but 😂😂😂😂 considering some of the rubbish I have read on here from some about Pato the last few months.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Patterson signs new contract on 19:51 - Jun 21 with 2159 viewsraynor94

But, I thought the squad disliked him, and his man management skills left a lot to be desired

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Patterson signs new contract on 19:58 - Jun 21 with 2142 viewsjasper_T

Got his pay rise in the end, then.
Patterson signs new contract on 20:00 - Jun 21 with 2137 viewsmagicdaps10

Patterson signs new contract on 19:58 - Jun 21 by jasper_T

Got his pay rise in the end, then.

His agent pushed hard enough in the end, atleast Pato can get on with what he has always wanted to do....play football.

Some good news coming out of the club, I am now expecting the sucker punch soon enough but we are all expecting in it in all honesty.

Patterson signs new contract on 20:03 - Jun 21 with 2125 viewsguthrieintherain

Patterson signs new contract on 20:00 - Jun 21 by magicdaps10

His agent pushed hard enough in the end, atleast Pato can get on with what he has always wanted to do....play football.

Some good news coming out of the club, I am now expecting the sucker punch soon enough but we are all expecting in it in all honesty.

We need to sell one big player every season most clubs do.
But if it means we are in a better place financially and can bring 2 or 3 more in so be it.

Patterson signs new contract on 20:05 - Jun 21 with 2120 viewsWhiterockin

It can't be true. We had it posted on here he was not happy with RM. Just goes to show that some post absolute B......... on here and dress it up as facts.
Patterson signs new contract on 20:06 - Jun 21 with 2111 viewsReslovenSwan1

His 6 months prior to his sulk was the best in his career. New long term contracts and stability good things for the most of us do not alway help footballers. Some need a point to prove. It is the 'Aubamiyang syndrome'. Inspired until the point he signed a new long term deal. Lets hope stability inspires him to greater height.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Patterson signs new contract on 20:07 - Jun 21 with 2101 viewsmagicdaps10

Patterson signs new contract on 20:03 - Jun 21 by guthrieintherain

We need to sell one big player every season most clubs do.
But if it means we are in a better place financially and can bring 2 or 3 more in so be it.

Agreed.

My concern is we sell the right one from Downes, Piroe or Obefami...... For me that would be Piroe but ultimately we need the right bid and that's easier said than done.

The other concern is that we end up selling 2 if not all 3.

Hopefully we shift the deadwood, sell Piroe for a hefty fee and work from there(from my point of view) 🤞

Login to get fewer ads

Patterson signs new contract on 20:11 - Jun 21 with 2087 viewsKeithHaynes

Oh well 😂

Jamie Paterson is a Jack until 2024 : Confirmed by SwansIndependent 21 Jun 2022 20:10
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57924/jamie-paterson-is-a-jack-until-2024-confirmed

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patterson signs new contract on 20:14 - Jun 21 with 2057 viewsguthrieintherain

Patterson signs new contract on 20:07 - Jun 21 by magicdaps10

Agreed.

My concern is we sell the right one from Downes, Piroe or Obefami...... For me that would be Piroe but ultimately we need the right bid and that's easier said than done.

The other concern is that we end up selling 2 if not all 3.

Hopefully we shift the deadwood, sell Piroe for a hefty fee and work from there(from my point of view) 🤞

What is the market value for them 3 I wonder.

Read somewhere on here earlier that it's 30m which is well wide of the mark in the current market.

Be lucky to get 20 is my guess.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 20:16]

Patterson signs new contract on 20:17 - Jun 21 with 2033 viewsReslovenSwan1

Patterson signs new contract on 20:11 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

Oh well 😂

Jamie Paterson is a Jack until 2024 : Confirmed by SwansIndependent 21 Jun 2022 20:10
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57924/jamie-paterson-is-a-jack-until-2024-confirmed

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Swansea have Bennett and Latibeaudiere. The notion fee for Joel L. (£500k) would notionally cover the wages deficit for Bennett plus the saving on Joel L's wages.

Joel L is one of an increasing large number of 20-23 year old prospects which are by definition risks. Some will kick on and others fall be the wayside. Big questions on Garrick Who I like , Cooper B and O, Cullen, Benda, Whitaker and Joseph. Dhanda another has already gone.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Patterson signs new contract on 20:38 - Jun 21 with 1976 viewsswan65split

Nice group of smiling faces.

Patterson signs new contract on 20:45 - Jun 21 with 1965 viewsSirjohnalot

Patterson signs new contract on 20:38 - Jun 21 by swan65split

Nice group of smiling faces.

Picture looks like he’s trapped and trying to signal for help : j
Patterson signs new contract on 20:47 - Jun 21 with 1956 viewsKeithHaynes

Patterson signs new contract on 20:45 - Jun 21 by Sirjohnalot

Picture looks like he’s trapped and trying to signal for help : j

This is a fact, and well spotted 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patterson signs new contract on 21:37 - Jun 21 with 1869 viewsbuilthjack

Pato can't have signed a contract. Somebody on here said that they have had a huge fall out. Twice.
Him and Russ don't speak, Pato refuses to train.
How can it be ? Why sign a new contract if that was the case.

Some are not ITK as much as they think.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Patterson signs new contract on 22:46 - Jun 21 with 1779 viewsswan65split

Patterson signs new contract on 21:37 - Jun 21 by builthjack

Pato can't have signed a contract. Somebody on here said that they have had a huge fall out. Twice.

Is it April 1st?
Patterson signs new contract on 23:08 - Jun 21 with 1753 viewsswan65split

Patterson signs new contract on 23:42 - Jun 21 with 1674 viewsDr_Parnassus

Patterson signs new contract on 21:37 - Jun 21 by builthjack

Who said Pato and Russell don’t speak?

I think we have a few lashing out because they got the ST information wrong.

Pato fell out with the club and Martin twice last season. Once they covered for him saying about his mental health, second time they just dropped him. Hence why he hasn’t started a game for Swansea since the Reading game.

It was always said that what part he will play next year depends on if he gets given the contract he is demanding (and has been since strop #1). It seems his antics have worked and he has now been given what he has been demanding.

Those who know, know.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Patterson signs new contract on 23:45 - Jun 21 with 1672 viewsDr_Parnassus

Patterson signs new contract on 19:51 - Jun 21 by raynor94

But, I thought the squad disliked him, and his man management skills left a lot to be desired

So you don’t think anyone will ever sign ever again?

This is football not Eastenders.

I’m sure Pato is now happy he’s got the money he wanted. Let’s not pretend he’s here for the scenery and the people though shall we…

I said at the time, a new contact was always a possibility and the only way out of the messy relationship between him and the club.

It was a stand off, one in which Pato won. Let’s just say… it wasn’t a secret. Those with a proper contact knew the score

[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 23:57]

Patterson signs new contract on 06:56 - Jun 22 with 1549 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Patterson signs new contract on 23:45 - Jun 21 by Dr_Parnassus

So you don’t think anyone will ever sign ever again?

This is football not Eastenders.

I’m sure Pato is now happy he’s got the money he wanted. Let’s not pretend he’s here for the scenery and the people though shall we…

I said at the time, a new contact was always a possibility and the only way out of the messy relationship between him and the club.

It was a stand off, one in which Pato won. Let’s just say… it wasn’t a secret. Those with a proper contact knew the score

[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 23:57]

Sounds like he got an improved contract due to his efforts on the pitch and values to the team.

If only our goalkeeper could improve that much.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Patterson signs new contract on 07:35 - Jun 22 with 1473 viewsDr_Parnassus

Patterson signs new contract on 06:56 - Jun 22 by felixstowe_jack

Sounds like he got an improved contract due to his efforts on the pitch and values to the team.

If only our goalkeeper could improve that much.

Well yes he is one of our best players, but we have financial constraints.

When we signed Pato there wasn’t many people queuing up for him so he took a deal that probably wasn’t great but was acceptable at the time.

As the season went on he wanted improved terms as his value to the side increased but we refused but resolved it by saying we would figure out something by the end of the season should he keep his performances up. That’s what caused strop #1.

Strop #2 came when we didn’t enter into any negotiations in the final few weeks of the season. He refused to play or even travel for 2 games and was dropped to the bench for the other 2 due to the stand off. His agent was down for a fortnight trying to get negotiations done.

After not featuring in the starting team for the final 4 games of the season it was a bit precarious as to whether they would come to an agreement or not. But they have, it’s excellent news. But let’s not pretend all was well - it wasn’t.

Patterson signs new contract on 09:58 - Jun 22 with 1370 viewsWhiterockin

So the issue wasn't with RM but the people who sort out the contracts. Excellent man management by RM to keep Pato onside for the new contract. As it was excellent man management with Piroe and Obafemi earlier in the season, to bring them to the form of their lives.
Patterson signs new contract on 10:28 - Jun 22 with 1319 viewsDr_Parnassus

Patterson signs new contract on 09:58 - Jun 22 by Whiterockin

So the issue wasn't with RM but the people who sort out the contracts. Excellent man management by RM to keep Pato onside for the new contract. As it was excellent man management with Piroe and Obafemi earlier in the season, to bring them to the form of their lives.

What do you mean?

Are you suggesting line-ups are not picked by the manager at the club? There was/is certainly some bad feeling between Pato and RM. Also between Piroe and RM.

Facts.

Patterson signs new contract on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 1271 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Patterson signs new contract on 23:08 - Jun 21 by swan65split

“Well the club took up an option to extend my contract which I wasn’t happy with so I went on unofficial strike . But everything’s fine now !”

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Patterson signs new contract on 11:26 - Jun 22 with 1256 viewsDr_Parnassus

Patterson signs new contract on 11:23 - Jun 22 by Brynmill_Jack

“Well the club took up an option to extend my contract which I wasn’t happy with so I went on unofficial strike . But everything’s fine now !”

Don’t cry about it Brynnie.

Be happy he signed, because it was very close to falling very flat. Very flat indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024